Morals and Values, Alaska-style?

Hmmmmm....

FuckYouSarahPalin.jpg

Yes, that is former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin helping to hold a sign that says "Fuc_ you Michael Moore", with the two "o"s serving as crosshairs. The pic was taken at a Las Vegas gun show.

Isn't Sarah Palin a Christian? Is it moral to wish this on someone? Hmmmmm.....

Any Christian care to explain to us how this is acceptable in Christianity?

Now, before any Righties get their dander all up, this is definitely a mixture of politics AND religion.
Sarah Palin is the one who claims the high road on religion, so I am calling her out for this. She is a hypocrite.

Discuss.

This isn't the first time she's done this.

She did it on a website with crosshairs on seats held by democrats. One of them was Gabby Giffords.

We all know what happened to her.

Shot Congresswoman Was In Sarah Palin's 'Crosshairs'
Shot by a leftist Democrat.
We should outlaw Democrats.
Or give them mandatory abortions up to age 26.

With all these threats Moore better keep his fat ass out of Alaska or he might be taken for a moose.
Moore better keep his fat ass out of Alaska or he might be taken for the libtard shitwad he is. Personally, I have a backhoe and 200 acres...

Yes, that's the American way!!! Threaten to do violence to people we don't like!!! Fuckin-A!!!

:facepalm:
And what do you know about the "American way"? Seems to me you abdicated your "American" way.

Hmmmmm....

FuckYouSarahPalin.jpg

Yes, that is former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin helping to hold a sign that says "Fuc_ you Michael Moore", with the two "o"s serving as crosshairs. The pic was taken at a Las Vegas gun show.

Now, before any Righties get their dander all up, this is definitely a mixture of politics AND religion.
Sarah Palin is the one who claims the high road on religion, so I am calling her out for this. She is a hypocrite.

Discuss.
This thread amuses me, the left gets so upset when the right takes them on at there own childish games. :)

I don't think Sarah Palin is Presidencial, she's more of a freedom loving rabble rouser that Democrats love to hate with ridiculous intensity, so from my perspective, what's not to like.

Tubby Moore is a multi-millionaire capitalist that is successful for being a liar, 1/2 witted and most of all a Democrat , what's not to like about that either. winny ..win ..win..

Hmmmmm....

FuckYouSarahPalin.jpg

Discuss.
well, you're lying from the jump

she's not touching the sign, as you can see one hand is holding the book and the is blurry but above the sign.

are you saying a christian is not allowed to get angry at a hateful sub human degenerate pile of rabies infested dog crap, for what he said?

Hmmmmm....

FuckYouSarahPalin.jpg

Discuss.
Ah...Sarah loves her some crosshairs.
fucking hypocrite filth

your side uses shit like that constantly, yet you NEVER say shit about it

fucking ****

YOu'd think Palin would stay away from "Crosshairs' after Tuscon.
you'd think you would demand your side maintain the same standard

but you fail every time b/c you're all nothing but filth
It seems like only yesterday when many top Democratic Party hero's were targeting police officers and soldiers and their minions just loved it..

..Democrats smoke way too much pot, they've forgotten that they have a history of both short & long term memory loss. They may optimistically think of it as a convenience I suppose.

Democrats have murderers, KKK Grand Kleagles, fake Veterans fake Indians, pedophiles, crazy Aqualung Gramps who brush themselves against young girls, a President who was either born in Kenya or told his colleges he was -- in their LEADERSHIP!!!

But Palin disturbs them

And who did Obama tell he was born in Kenya?
Are so seriously ignorant?

Or I actually ask for proof rather than accepting whatever accusation I hear. One of the two.

So who did Obama tell he was born in Kenya. Name the person or people.

The sniper had Palin's morals, just another pretend American who lies like a rug. Credit to the cannon fodder however, at least he killed who we told him too. Just another robot that eats and shits, now dead and soon forgotten.
Democratic Party member targeting the military .. nothing new here.
We love the cannon fodder, as long as they shoot who we want, when we want, where we want, or die trying. That's what we pay them for. Robots that eat, shit, and kill. Got it now?

10922762_602787103185455_2665302638233445439_n.jpg

The sniper had Palin's morals, just another pretend American who lies like a rug. Credit to the cannon fodder however, at least he killed who we told him too. Just another robot that eats and shits, now dead and soon forgotten.
We love the cannon fodder, as long as they shoot who we want, when we want, where we want, or die trying. That's what we pay them for. Robots that eat, shit, and kill. Got it now?
I can accept that like many Democrats you're a freeloader on freedom and have absolutely no respect for the military. For the most part it proves the stereotyping.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
I can accept that like many Democrats you're a freeloader on freedom and have absolutely no respect for the military. For the most part it proves the stereotyping.
I have exactly the same respect for them as I would for any other hooker. When I hand them the cash they fuck what I say, when I say, where I say. They aren't protecting motherhood and apple pie by killing the sand ******* on the other side of the fucking planet. That's the lie we tell them and you should be smarter than that.

I have exactly the same respect for them as I would for any other hooker. When I hand them the cash they fuck what I say, when I say, where I say. They aren't protecting motherhood and apple pie by killing the sand ******* on the other side of the fucking planet. That's the lie we tell them and you should be smarter than that.

Your logic leads to chaos.. you simply don't understand and you're wasting my time.

Forum List

Back