Morals and Values, Alaska-style?

You really don't get the humor in the cross hairs, do you? The crosshairs are just there to taunt the left, but you dunces fell for it. Good job, Sarah!

Yeah, it was absolutely hilarious when she put crosshairs on Gabby Giffords and some crazy person shot her.

And six other people, including a little girl.

That was fucking hilarious.

And that was why that assclown went on the rampage? LOL!
You guys are stupid.
Slow Joe and Statistikhengst (loosely translated "horse shit") think that a man who didn't watch the news or listen to news radio and was described by acquaintances as as "left wing, quite liberal,"radical" was influenced by a graphic on a website that he never saw.
From wikipedia:
Dislike for Gabrielle Giffords
According to a former friend, Bryce Tierney, Loughner had expressed a longstanding dislike for Gabrielle Giffords. Tierney recalled that Loughner had often said that women should not hold positions of power. He repeatedly derided Giffords as a "fake". This belief intensified after he attended her August 25, 2007 (well before the Palin map) event when she did not, in his view, sufficiently answer his question: "What is government if words have no meaning?" Loughner kept Giffords' form letter, which thanked him for attending the 2007 event, in the same box as an envelope which was scrawled with phrases like "die bitch" and "assassination plans have been made". Zane Gutierrez, a friend, later told the [New York Times that Loughner's anger would also "well up at the sight of President George W. Bush, or in discussing what he considered to be the nefarious designs of government.

You really don't get the humor in the cross hairs, do you? The crosshairs are just there to taunt the left, but you dunces fell for it. Good job, Sarah!

Yeah, it was absolutely hilarious when she put crosshairs on Gabby Giffords and some crazy person shot her.

And six other people, including a little girl.

That was fucking hilarious.

Yes, and the families of those six innocent murdered people just thought it was a hoot, too.

Damn, Ernie, :wtf:
The use of surveyors' symbols on a map had absolutely no impact on the decisions made by a Liberal nutjob, thus connecting Palin to the Giffords shooting is just plain Liberal stupid.

Damn Stat!
I really think he's loosing his critical thinking skills or his mind entirely.. He's even in the clown club with the Jews haters
It's the meth....
Which is strange, considering his avowed religion. But he is one of those Liberals who say that Conservatives vote against their self interests.
Blindly partisan, I guess.

low Joe and Statistikhengst (loosely translated "horse shit") think that a man who didn't watch the news or listen to news radio and was described by acquaintances as as "left wing, quite liberal,"radical" was influenced by a graphic on a website that he never saw.

If he shot Bush, you might have had a point about his being a liberal.

But he shot Gabby Giffords. After Palin put a target over her.

And you might have a point if someone took an ax to your head.

Joe, that is some really dumb shit you posted. Jarred Loughner NEVER SAW THE MAP with surveyor's symbols (not targets) on it.

How do you know that?

Oh, yeah, and they were "Surveyor's Symbols". Not "Crosshairs". Clearly, Palin's intent was to zone her property...

You guys got caught doing something shitty, and it backfired on you. Man up. You guys always talk smack about how you needs your guns to fight the government some day, well your boy Loughner was living your dream.

Loughtner already hated Giffords and wrote that she must die (in 2007) well before Palin's website put up the map, you idiot. How then are the 2 connected.Where is your outrage over the 2004 map posted to the internet that used actual targets and the word "target" in the caption, in 2004 by a Liberal?

I posted it earlier in the thread. Post #26

Democrats Also Used Targets and Bullseyes Against Republicans
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
The left wing media is posting this Sarah Palin's target map all over the news, they won't tell you that Democrats did the same thing

h/t to Verum Serum

DEMOCRATS IN 2004:It looks like the Democrats did the same thing, this was the "targets for Democratic gains in 2004" from the Democratic Leadership Council,

And this from the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee

Loughtner already hated Giffords and wrote that she must die (in 2007) well before Palin's website put up the map, you idiot. How then are the 2 connected.Where is your outrage over the 2004 map posted to the internet that used actual targets and the word "target" in the caption, in 2004 by a Liberal?

Well, the Democrats don't go around talking about how we all need guns to shoot government officials when they pass policies we don't like. That would be you idiots.

You can't go around talking that kind of smack and then express surprise when one nutter actually does it.

It's a wonder the subversives in here were able to tell what she was thinking...and they didn't have to buy a K.... that's the power of 4 subversives putting their minds together! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Your just making excuses cause the dumb bitch can't spell...

Well, the Democrats don't go around talking about how we all need guns to shoot government officials when they pass policies we don't like. That would be you idiots.

You can't go around talking that kind of smack and then express surprise when one nutter actually does it.
Still trying to blame the Giffords shooting on Conservatives? Haven't you gotten your intellectual ass kicked enough yet on this subject?
Give it up Joe.

Still trying to blame the Giffords shooting on Conservatives? Haven't you gotten your intellectual ass kicked enough yet on this subject?
Give it up Joe.

No, i blame it on gun nuts. when you have laws that allow someone as mentally unbalanced as Loughner to purchase a gun, and then tell him that guns are really acceptable methods of venting....

are you really surprised when something like Tuscon happens? AUrora? Sandy Hook?

Hmmmmm....

FuckYouSarahPalin.jpg

Yes, that is former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin helping to hold a sign that says "Fuc_ you Michael Moore", with the two "o"s serving as crosshairs. The pic was taken at a Las Vegas gun show.

Isn't Sarah Palin a Christian? Is it moral to wish this on someone? Hmmmmm.....

Any Christian care to explain to us how this is acceptable in Christianity?

Now, before any Righties get their dander all up, this is definitely a mixture of politics AND religion.
Sarah Palin is the one who claims the high road on religion, so I am calling her out for this. She is a hypocrite.

Discuss.

This isn't the first time she's done this.

She did it on a website with crosshairs on seats held by democrats. One of them was Gabby Giffords.

We all know what happened to her.

Shot Congresswoman Was In Sarah Palin's 'Crosshairs'
Shot by a leftist Democrat.
We should outlaw Democrats.

Give it up Joe.

No, i blame it on gun nuts. when you have laws that allow someone as mentally unbalanced as Loughner to purchase a gun, and then tell him that guns are really acceptable methods of venting....

are you really surprised when something like Tuscon happens? AUrora? Sandy Hook?
Tell me what gun law that could pass constitutional muster would have prevented it. Loughner was not prohibited in any way when he bought the gun.

Tell me what gun law that could pass constitutional muster would have prevented it. Loughner was not prohibited in any way when he bought the gun.

Stupid comment. Loughner was crazy, and never should have been allowed to buy a gun. A SIMPLE background check would have determined he had been thrown out of his community college. Fuck, a call to his PARENTS owuld have put a stop to this thing.

Democrats talking Morals & Values makes me laugh.. Thanks for all the laughs, hypocrisy is funny..

:laugh:

Hmmmmm....

FuckYouSarahPalin.jpg

Yes, that is former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin helping to hold a sign that says "Fuc_ you Michael Moore", with the two "o"s serving as crosshairs. The pic was taken at a Las Vegas gun show.

Now, before any Righties get their dander all up, this is definitely a mixture of politics AND religion.
Sarah Palin is the one who claims the high road on religion, so I am calling her out for this. She is a hypocrite.

Discuss.
Hmmmmm....

FuckYouSarahPalin.jpg

Discuss.

Morals and Values, Alinsky style.....have no personal morals and values; hold others to their own.

Forum List

Back