Morals and Values, Alaska-style?

The sniper had Palin's morals, just another pretend American who lies like a rug. Credit to the cannon fodder however, at least he killed who we told him too. Just another robot that eats and shits, now dead and soon forgotten.
Democratic Party member targeting the military .. nothing new here.
We love the cannon fodder, as long as they shoot who we want, when we want, where we want, or die trying. That's what we pay them for. Robots that eat, shit, and kill. Got it now?
I can accept that like many Democrats you're a freeloader on freedom and have absolutely no respect for the military. For the most part it proves the stereotyping.
Military members aren't all that scary, and most are approachable and huggable. Most of it is desk jobs, even if they need to go through training and know how to fire a gun.

Like every military there are some people who break rules of war or show poor conduct, but they are a minority and it isn't indicative of some top level plot to hurt human rights.

Obviously since war is messy and civilians can be killed, and there is a glorification of war in some circles, there is going to be some push back against what the US military does.

People don't stop being human, caring for other human beings, or lose their empathy for others just because they have to 'kill for a living'. Though the psychological trauma of war can have tragic consequences on returning soldiers.

The sniper had Palin's morals, just another pretend American who lies like a rug. Credit to the cannon fodder however, at least he killed who we told him too. Just another robot that eats and shits, now dead and soon forgotten.
We love the cannon fodder, as long as they shoot who we want, when we want, where we want, or die trying. That's what we pay them for. Robots that eat, shit, and kill. Got it now?
I can accept that like many Democrats you're a freeloader on freedom and have absolutely no respect for the military. For the most part it proves the stereotyping.
I have exactly the same respect for them as I would for any other hooker. When I hand them the cash they fuck what I say, when I say, where I say. They aren't protecting motherhood and apple pie by killing the sand ******* on the other side of the fucking planet. That's the lie we tell them and you should be smarter than that.

Your logic leads to chaos.. you simply don't understand and you're wasting my time.
My logic is dead-on, it simply offends you, like most of reality I suspect.

And then there's always THESE great prog "morals and values"... yeah those liberals... THEY JUST HAVE ALL THE HIGH GROUND WHEN IT COMES TO "MORALS AND VALUES" DON'T THEY... pfft...

I have exactly the same respect for them as I would for any other hooker. When I hand them the cash they fuck what I say, when I say, where I say. They aren't protecting motherhood and apple pie by killing the sand ******* on the other side of the fucking planet. That's the lie we tell them and you should be smarter than that.

Your logic leads to chaos.. you simply don't understand and you're wasting my time.
Your point is to offend but only emotes a yawn from me.

I don't care what the fuck offends you, or what provokes you. I post what is true, deal with it.

Liberals SUCK... plain and simple... they're the DEGENERATE TRASH of not only America, but the world.

Anything PERVERTED, anything IMMORAL, anything TRASHY, anything ANTI AMERICAN, anything LOW LIFE, anything ANTI CHRISTIAN, anything ANTI WHITE, anything ANTI MILITARY, anything ANTI PATRIOTIC, anything that is in general slimy, raunchy, deviant, nasty, whatever.... THE LIBERAL LEFT IS AAAAAALLL FOR IT, and puts their FULL SUPPORT BEHIND IT. Ask any BUTT FUCK FAGGOT HOMO BOY in your local BATH HOUSE, he'll tell you... HE VOTES DEMOCRAT.

The GARBAGE of the earth... that's PROGTARDS.

Last edited:

I don't care what the fuck offends you, or what provokes you. I post what is true, deal with it.
You seem upset, that makes ME happy.

Upset? Not in the slightest. I'm used to Americans like you being as dumb as dog shit.

Upset? Not in the slightest. I'm used to Americans like you being as dumb as dog shit.

:disbelief:

10391399_609913899113547_5458210205408173110_n.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

How you doin' my old buddy Lump?

Good I hope, pard.

Good I hope, pard.
I'm doing fine my honorary bro..

I hope you're happy and warm for a change this winter season my friend...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Good I hope, pard.

Get a room you faggots.

Good I hope, pard.

Get a room you faggots.

:laugh: .. feeling desperate and alone... well, no wonder ..:itsok:

Liberals SUCK... plain and simple... they're the DEGENERATE TRASH of not only America, but the world.

Anything PERVERTED, anything IMMORAL, anything TRASHY, anything ANTI AMERICAN, anything LOW LIFE, anything ANTI CHRISTIAN, anything ANTI WHITE, anything ANTI MILITARY, anything ANTI PATRIOTIC, anything that is in general slimy, raunchy, deviant, nasty, whatever.... THE LIBERAL LEFT IS AAAAAALLL FOR IT, and puts their FULL SUPPORT BEHIND IT. Ask any BUTT FUCK FAGGOT HOMO BOY in your local BATH HOUSE, he'll tell you... HE VOTES DEMOCRAT.

The GARBAGE of the earth... that's PROGTARDS.

You seem upset. And you seem very obsessed with "homo boy"s in "bath house"s.
Hmmmm, exactly what do you know about these "bath house"s?

:rofl:

And finally, what in the world does that have to do with the OP, which is:

Morals and Values, Alaska-style?

I dunno. Mebbe you could actually read the OP and contribute something cogent. Mebbe.

Forum List

Back