More Americans Choosing to be Independents

Long over due that people stop catering to the 2 party system.

More Americans are political independents - CNN.com

Thats BAD news for your kind. People start thinking independent. They start wanting to keep more of their money. And wanting more personal freedoms. They start having less sympathy for moochers.
Thats great news for "my kind" I know you arent smart enough to get it but have someone with patience explain it to you.

You simply have no clue you lack the intelligence to know what I admitted to.

Independent means I am not confined by infantile political ideologies such as conservatism or liberalism. For someone that thinks they are smart you sure are a ignorant fucker. :laugh:

Since you made it clear that you won't choose Conservative ideas, it leaves only one other option.

For someone that thinks they are as smart as you sure sounds like a dumbass n*gger.
When did I make it clear I wouldnt choose conservative ideas? You arent doing so well are you?
I must have made you emotional. Youre going full cave chimp mode now. :itsok:

I made the statement that I didn't support Liberal policies because they didn't pass the smell test and the shit didn't sound right. You replied with that's how you felt about Conservative policies and why you called yourself an Independent. You're the one that said Conservative policies amounted shit and didn't pass the test. That leaves you one option and that's Liberal. Someone calling himself and Independent but indicating they only supported one side is a coward unwilling to admit what he is. Typical of a n*gger like you.
i didnt ask what you said. I asked when did I say that? I want to see quotes. If you cant quote me saying what you claimed then you just proved you lack reading comprehension. I'll wait for you to quote me monkey.

Read replies #4 - #6. Number 4 was your statement about smell test. Number 5 was mine stating that's why I didn't follow Liberal polices. Number 6, and I quote YOU, "I said the same thing about Conservative policies. That's why I'm an Independent".

If you deny having said it, you're not just a n*gger but a lying n*gger. The latter is being redundant.
So like a lying little monkey you dont have the quotes I asked for. Figures.

Forum List

Back