More Americans Have Died This Year From COVID-19 Than In All Of 2020

The point of the thread is that neither Trump nor Biden can stop a deadly virus. It was stupid of Biden to say that he would. It was stupid for Americans to vote for him because he said he would. He promised to be a unifier and he has divided us more than DJT ever did.

If tRumplings had lined up to get their shots like normal people thsi would already be over here in the states.

So now it's Joe's fault you kids are dumb as rocks?
Who is “you kids “? I had the virus. I donated platelets at the American Red Cross 9x and helped save 50+ lives per the Red Cross. I also got vaccinated so you cowards would stop whining.

If tRumplings had lined up to get their shots like normal people thsi would already be over here in the states.
Are Bradley Beal and Kyrie Irving “trumplings”? You’re such a waste of life, which is why nature punished you.

Who is “you kids “? I had the virus. I donated platelets at the American Red Cross 9x and helped save 50+ lives per the Red Cross. I also got vaccinated so you cowards would stop whining.
You and all the other antivaxer/antimasker whack-a-doodles.

I don't know who those people are
Google is your friend and they are quite famous. Shows again that you’re a waste of life. Is Nicki Minaj a “trumpling” too? Cam Newton a “trumpling”?

Idiot

“More than 353,000 COVID-19 deaths have been reported since Jan. 1, compared with 352,000 COVID-19 deaths in the first 10 months of the pandemic,” ABC News reported. “Over the last month, the U.S. has reported more than 47,000 deaths.”

Embarrassment in Chief Biden repeatedly touted on the campaign trail that he had a plan to end the pandemic, a key issue that he used to attack Trump.

His Quotes:

• October 30, 2020: “I’m not going to shut down the country. I’m not going to shut down the economy. I’m going to shut down the virus.”
  • November 1, 2020: “More than 230,000 Americans have died from COVID-19 –– and Donald Trump has given up on trying to get the virus under control. He may have quit on you, but I promise I never will.”

The Biden administration's handling of the Delta surge has left Americans confused and frustrated, fueling media overreaction and political manipulation. Yep, he is an inept buffoon.

Why it matters: The past year and a half have left Americans cynical about the government's COVID response, and — in many cases — misinformed or uninformed. We're getting fog and reversals when steady, clear-eyed, factual information is needed more than ever.

The past five days were a mess. On Tuesday, the CDC updated its guidance to say vaccinated people in hot spots should wear masks in indoor, public settings — without an easy, definitive way to know if you're in a hot spot.

• This was a reversal from the CDC's announcement on May 13 — 75 days earlier — that fully vaccinated people could shed masks in most indoor settings, which President Biden called "a great day for America in our long battle with the coronavirus."
  • On Thursday, the Washington Post obtained a CDC deck that included the eye-opening line: "Delta variant is as transmissible as: - Chicken Pox."
  • Yesterday, a CDC report showed the reversal was driven partly by a cluster of COVID cases in Provincetown, Mass., on Cape Cod, in which three-quarters of the infected people were fully vaccinated. Only a few people were hospitalized, and no deaths were reported.
  • The resulting lead headline of today's print New York Times: "IMMUNIZED PEOPLE CAN SPREAD VIRUS, THE C.D.C. REPORT." The online version adds the vital qualifier: "Though Rarely."
Biden, who promised to unite the country, has resorted to blaming the unvaccinated for the pandemic continuing.

And he wonders why his approval rating is down to 38%?

Truth over Facts
Buyer's Remorse
Over 80,000 Americans died in January 2021, under Trump's watch. Add those to his totals.... February too, at least half of those deaths as well should be added to the Trump total, there was nothing an incoming Biden could do to change the trend for his first couple of weeks or month from when sworn in......

We've done fantastic this spring. Deaths dropped drastically Mar, April, May, June, July down to only 7000 deaths for the month, compared to the 80000 plus, in Jan21.

Then Delta variant Aug, Sept! :eek:

Yeah, by watching as thousands of unvaccinated healthcare workers were fired in the middle of a pandemic because they chose not to take the vaccine.

Must not be much of a pandemic if we're firing the medical staff we *you* worshiped last summer.

Houston Methodist was one of the nation’s first health systems to impose a coronavirus vaccine mandate.

The hospital system announced April 1 that staffers would need to be vaccinated to keep their jobs. While 24,947 workers did get vaccinated by earlier deadlines, Houston Methodist suspended 178 workers who had failed to do so on June 7, giving them an additional two weeks to prove they had been immunized. Twenty-five of those employees did get vaccinated, Smith said.

“This is not coercion,” U.S. District Judge Lynn Hughes, a Ronald Reagan appointee, wrote on June 12. “Methodist is trying to do their business of saving lives without giving them the COVID-19 virus. It is a choice made to keep staff, patients, and their families safer.”

Houston Methodist CEO Marc Boom applauded the ruling in a statement, saying that “employees and physicians made their decisions for our patients, who are always at the center of everything we do.”

The numbers for 2021 are not out and there was a huge surge in the death rate in 2020
You are a Liar and All You Godless Heathen Leftist Globalists are ALL LIARS.

There was no "HUGE SURGE IN THE DEATH RATE!"

There are no excess deaths in the world caused by the Faux Rona.

The Death Rate World Wide has followed it's normal curves and fluctuations. There has been no noticeable spike. It is generally following the normal population curve and fluctuations from year to year.

If you look below 2016 death rate was actually higher than 2019. 2017 Death Rate was about the same as 2019.

2013 and back The Death Rate every year was higher than what we have now. These stats are per 1,000 people.

1633699330880.png

1633699347341.png

In 2019 The Death Rate overall was 0.00757%
in 2016 The Death Rate overall was 0.007594%

That means that the 2016 overall Death Rate in 2016 was 0.000024% higher.

Let's look at 2018.

The Death Rate in 2018 was 0.00754%
The Death Rate in 2019 was 0.00757%

With COVID coming on the scene this represented only a 0.00003% uptick in overall mortality. Not even worth discussion, unless your goal is to create mass hysteria to grab powers you grant yourself by declaring a crisis so you can implement social and legal reform and deprive people of representation through their legislatures.

That's not good enough for you?

Let's compare 2019 to 2020.

The Death Rate in 2020 was 0.007612%

The negligible increase from 2019 to 2020 was only 0.000042% higher

Let's review: 2016 Overall Death Rate without COVID was was 0.000024% higher.

Still Confused? Let's pick dates for the Overall Death Rate from Obama Bin Spying's Term vs. The Highest Overall Death Rate for a complete year since The Scamdemic, which currently is 2020. 2021 is based on projections, so we can't use that.

Every single year of Obama Bin Lying's term from 2008-2016 had a higher Overall Death Rate than the highest Overall Death Rate during The Scamdemic Years!

Obama's lowest Overall Death Rate figure was still higher than 2020.

Swallow that Truth and I hope you choke on it!

Chart Provided further down

There is no reason to panic over miniscule fluctuations of 100,000ths of percents.

This makes all you DemNazi Mask Nazis, and Vaccine Gestapo liars, tyrants and gullible, useful idiots.

Here is the Overall Death Rate from 2000-2015. Go ahead, use some fuzzy math to tell us why we should be afraid and forfeit all of our Constitution Freedoms to stop you from pissing your panties, and allow you to rule over us like tyrants.

1633700626628.png

Geez, I would hate to live in the 2,000. Y2K was killing everyone. Bodies in THE STREETS I TELL YOU!

HORROR!

Attachments

• 1633699223124.png
    1633699223124.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
No there was not. There are no excess deaths in the world caused by the Faux Rona.

The Death Rate World Wide has followed it's normal curves and fluctuations. There has been no noticeable spike. It is generally following the normal population curve.

If you look below 2016 death rate was actually higher than 2019. 2017 Death Rate was about the same as 2019. This is per 1,000 people.

View attachment 549077
View attachment 549078

In 2019 The Death Rate overall was 0.00757%
in 2016 The Death Rate overall was 0.007594%

That means that the 2016 overall Death Rate in 2016 was 0.000024% higher.

Let's look at 2018.

The Death Rate in 2018 was 0.00754%

With COVID coming on the scene this represented only a 0.00003% uptick in overall mortality. Not even worth discussion, unless your goal is to create mass hysteria to grab powers you grant yourself by declaring a crisis so you can implement social and legal reform and deprive people of representation through their legislatures.

That's not good enough for you?

Let's compare 2019 to 2020.

The negligible increase from 2019 to 2020 was only 0.000042% higher

Let's review: 2016 Overall Death Rate without COVID was was 0.000024% higher.

There is no reason to panic over miniscule fluctuations of 100,000ths of percents.

This makes all you DemNazi Mask Nazis, and Vaccine Gestapo liars, tyrants and gullible, useful idiots.

You lack the balls to even link to your sources...they are meaningless.

The age-adjusted death rate increased by 15.9% in 2020

“More than 353,000 COVID-19 deaths have been reported since Jan. 1, compared with 352,000 COVID-19 deaths in the first 10 months of the pandemic,” ABC News reported. “Over the last month, the U.S. has reported more than 47,000 deaths.”

Embarrassment in Chief Biden repeatedly touted on the campaign trail that he had a plan to end the pandemic, a key issue that he used to attack Trump.

His Quotes:

• October 30, 2020: “I’m not going to shut down the country. I’m not going to shut down the economy. I’m going to shut down the virus.”
  • November 1, 2020: “More than 230,000 Americans have died from COVID-19 –– and Donald Trump has given up on trying to get the virus under control. He may have quit on you, but I promise I never will.”

The Biden administration's handling of the Delta surge has left Americans confused and frustrated, fueling media overreaction and political manipulation. Yep, he is an inept buffoon.

Why it matters: The past year and a half have left Americans cynical about the government's COVID response, and — in many cases — misinformed or uninformed. We're getting fog and reversals when steady, clear-eyed, factual information is needed more than ever.

The past five days were a mess. On Tuesday, the CDC updated its guidance to say vaccinated people in hot spots should wear masks in indoor, public settings — without an easy, definitive way to know if you're in a hot spot.

• This was a reversal from the CDC's announcement on May 13 — 75 days earlier — that fully vaccinated people could shed masks in most indoor settings, which President Biden called "a great day for America in our long battle with the coronavirus."
  • On Thursday, the Washington Post obtained a CDC deck that included the eye-opening line: "Delta variant is as transmissible as: - Chicken Pox."
  • Yesterday, a CDC report showed the reversal was driven partly by a cluster of COVID cases in Provincetown, Mass., on Cape Cod, in which three-quarters of the infected people were fully vaccinated. Only a few people were hospitalized, and no deaths were reported.
  • The resulting lead headline of today's print New York Times: "IMMUNIZED PEOPLE CAN SPREAD VIRUS, THE C.D.C. REPORT." The online version adds the vital qualifier: "Though Rarely."
Biden, who promised to unite the country, has resorted to blaming the unvaccinated for the pandemic continuing.

And he wonders why his approval rating is down to 38%?

Truth over Facts
Buyer's Remorse

Biden and Fauxi fucked this up!

Forum List

Back