More Americans Have Died This Year From COVID-19 Than In All Of 2020

1633700581089.png

'If I become President I will get the pandemic under control.'

You realize you just did exactly what I said you would do... you just parroted what Biden read off of a teleprompter.
Like I said - you are a parrot and a sheep

Yes rather than a one word quote and parrot some talking point developed for the occasion. That was one of his first speeches as president that no longer had the electioneering tone that you've been bleating about.

Over 80,000 Americans died in January 2021, under Trump's watch. Add those to his totals.... February too, at least half of those deaths as well should be added to the Trump total, there was nothing an incoming Biden could do to change the trend for his first couple of weeks or month from when sworn in......

We've done fantastic this spring. Deaths dropped drastically Mar, April, May, June, July down to only 7000 deaths for the month, compared to the 80000 plus, in Jan21.

Then Delta variant Aug, Sept! :eek:
Except Trump gave him the vaccine via warp speed and the CARES loans to ensure that businesses didn't go bankrupt and people were kept employed. Biden actually thanked him for warp speed. So the key is that no president could top this virus. So Biden's promise was idiotic, like his voter base (you).

I disagree with firing Fauci, he is a great. The rest I would love to see more of. It’s all being done through our media and medical communities, but having a national chat for the White House to elevate useful info is a great thing to do.

I don’t see it changing much as people seem dug into political agendas more than smart medical advice but that’s the nation we are living in
Fauci is a GREAT? A Great what? A Great Lying crooked psychopath?

Ah yes the death stats that make the Neo-GOP happy as clams. Celebrating hundreds of thousand dead!

How come the damn thing didn't just disappears like it was nothing last spring?
Mind readers of the world, unite! And while you're at it, get the foil helmet checked. You suck at reading minds.

If only we could have acted quicker in the beginning, maybe we could be more like South Korea than Mexico in the damage done by the virus
First death in the US was Feb 29th. Trump called a travel ban on China in January. We shut down on March 16th. I recall as my kids stopped going to school. Not sure what more we could have done. We are also the fattest developed nation and this virus kills the obese at much higher rates. Funny how on average Americans gained 29 pounds during the pandemic. Too much Netflix and Uber eats. So anyway, I give Trump a C for handling it. Messaging was poor but he did push operation warp speed and the CARES loans were helpful.

To date Biden has been an F!

You lack the balls to even link to your sources...they are meaningless.

The age-adjusted death rate increased by 15.9% in 2020
The sources are linked moron.
Here is the link again, Baal:

That is the official overall worldwide death rate.
Adjusted and modified projections like you liars are trying to post, are completely unreliable. I deal in facts, not UN projections from an Organization who believes that we need to kill off 5 Billion in population to save THE PLANET they worship.

Freaking Fanatics are who will end up killing everyone like you, The WHO, WEF, And Their Great Reset, Agenda 2030, and "Sustainable Development" all which are plans to reduce The World's Population and enslave whomever is left.

Here is the death rate during Obama's Term vs Trump's Term.

Overall Death Rate-Trump:

1633701806263.png

Bodies in the street I tell you! Horror!

Then Here is Bloody Obama:

1633701861539.png

Obama was a murdering bloody SOB by comparison, correct?

Last edited:
Except Trump gave him the vaccine via warp speed and the CARES loans to ensure that businesses didn't go bankrupt and people were kept employed. Biden actually thanked him for warp speed. So the key is that no president could top this virus. So Biden's promise was idiotic, like his voter base (you).
Trump did create operation warp speed, or in the least, supported it, and he deserves the thanks for that.....!!!!!

Biden did a great job of getting the vaccines out to all States and in to arms, and procuring more!

If only we could have acted quicker in the beginning, maybe we could be more like South Korea than Mexico in the damage done by the virus
Obama had a far higher death rate than president Trump. I know, that does not fit in with your lying DemNazi propaganda talking points, but Liars really don't care about facts, do they?

It's ok everyone! Cone Licker just said vaccinated people can't get OR transmit Covid, so the pandemic is over!

Adjusted and modified projections like you liars are trying to post, are completely unreliable. I deal in facts, not UN projections from an Organization who believes that we need to kill off 5 Billion in population to save THE PLANET they worship.

Freaking Fanatics are who will end up killing everyone like you, The WHO, WEF, And Their Great Reset, Agenda 2030, and "Sustainable Development" all which are plans to reduce The World's Population and enslave whomever is left.

View attachment 549098

View attachment 549100

Nope!

Right at the top of your link it has a disclaimer that says this:

NOTE: All 2020 and later data are UN projections and DO NOT include any impacts of the COVID-19 virus​

Trump did create operation warp speed, or in the least, supported it, and he deserves the thanks for that.....!!!!!

Biden did a great job of getting the vaccines out to all States and in to arms, and procuring more!
Anyone with a pulse could have done that. Pharma companies were only too eager to help given how much money they were making.

Nope!

Right at the top of your link it has a disclaimer that says this:

NOTE: All 2020 and later data are UN projections and DO NOT include any impacts of the COVID-19 virus​

Duh, moron, which means that the 2020-2021 data could actually be less death, because you SOBs have an agenda and lie. Everything from 2019 and before is accurate.

If they are projections, then why did THE UN project an upward tick in Death Rate before Corona even arrived on the scene, and after Fauci and Gates "Corona Conference" in 2017? The trend has been steadily downward since 1950.

So when you lying son of a bitches claim that The Death Rate is increased, you have ZERO to stand on. It's just Propaganda, but I can show that the Death RATEs during The Obama Regime were actually higher than now even with UN projections for every single year he was in office.

Your lies are exposed.

Last edited:

View attachment 549098

View attachment 549100

From your own link.....All 2020 and later data are UN projections and DO NOT include any impacts of the COVID-19 virus.

You are dismissed.

From your own link.....All 2020 and later data are UN projections and DO NOT include any impacts of the COVID-19 virus.

You are dismissed.
If they are projections then why did THE UN project an upward tick in Death Rate before Corona even arrived on the scene, and after Fauci and Gates "Corona Conference" in 2017?

The numbers from 2019-2021 are projections and therefore you cannot claim there are more deaths. Sorry Charlie. You lied, and people still died. People will still die even if you vaccinate every living creature on the planet.

Last edited:
First death in the US was Feb 29th

And our first case was the on the same day as the first case for SKm the end of Jan. Within less than a week the leader of South Korea called together the heads of the relevant industries and told them "this is what is coming, and this is what we need"? By the end of Jan they were mass producing PPE gear, testing kits and putting into place a contact tracing program. We did some of these things at the end of March.

Trump called a travel ban on China in January

He did not ban travel, he put in some restrictions that still allowed thousands to go back and forth

“More than 353,000 COVID-19 deaths have been reported since Jan. 1, compared with 352,000 COVID-19 deaths in the first 10 months of the pandemic,” ABC News reported. “Over the last month, the U.S. has reported more than 47,000 deaths.”

Embarrassment in Chief Biden repeatedly touted on the campaign trail that he had a plan to end the pandemic, a key issue that he used to attack Trump.

His Quotes:

• October 30, 2020: “I’m not going to shut down the country. I’m not going to shut down the economy. I’m going to shut down the virus.”
  • November 1, 2020: “More than 230,000 Americans have died from COVID-19 –– and Donald Trump has given up on trying to get the virus under control. He may have quit on you, but I promise I never will.”

The Biden administration's handling of the Delta surge has left Americans confused and frustrated, fueling media overreaction and political manipulation. Yep, he is an inept buffoon.

Why it matters: The past year and a half have left Americans cynical about the government's COVID response, and — in many cases — misinformed or uninformed. We're getting fog and reversals when steady, clear-eyed, factual information is needed more than ever.

The past five days were a mess. On Tuesday, the CDC updated its guidance to say vaccinated people in hot spots should wear masks in indoor, public settings — without an easy, definitive way to know if you're in a hot spot.

• This was a reversal from the CDC's announcement on May 13 — 75 days earlier — that fully vaccinated people could shed masks in most indoor settings, which President Biden called "a great day for America in our long battle with the coronavirus."
  • On Thursday, the Washington Post obtained a CDC deck that included the eye-opening line: "Delta variant is as transmissible as: - Chicken Pox."
  • Yesterday, a CDC report showed the reversal was driven partly by a cluster of COVID cases in Provincetown, Mass., on Cape Cod, in which three-quarters of the infected people were fully vaccinated. Only a few people were hospitalized, and no deaths were reported.
  • The resulting lead headline of today's print New York Times: "IMMUNIZED PEOPLE CAN SPREAD VIRUS, THE C.D.C. REPORT." The online version adds the vital qualifier: "Though Rarely."
Biden, who promised to unite the country, has resorted to blaming the unvaccinated for the pandemic continuing.

And he wonders why his approval rating is down to 38%?

Truth over Facts
Buyer's Remorse
If only more people had gotten vaccinated sooner to con-trol the Delta variant.

Forum List

Back