More Anti-Muslim Bigotry and Hate from the Far Right

You mean our illegal, UN -sanctioned invasion of Iraq that was agreed upon by both democrats and republicans alike and nations all over the world as a response to defend ourselves? Gee, America just is never on the side of right with you, is it?
The UN didn't sanction that. Where do you get your information?

Maybe I should rephrase that. THE FIRST THING WE DID (both democrats and republicans) AFTER THE ATTACK was to jointly seek UN approval. Agreements were made between the US, UK, Australia and Poland. The rest of the UK can never make their mind up on anything, which is what makers the UN so useless. Adding to the multi-national coalition were:
  • 20px-Flag_of_NATO.svg.png
    NATO: A contingent of around 150 advisers under the separate command NATO Training Mission – Iraq
  • 23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
    United States: 150,000 invasion 165,000 peak
  • 23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
    United Kingdom: 46,000 invasion
  • 23px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.png
    Australia: 2,000 invasion
  • 23px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png
    Poland: 200 invasion—2,500 peak
In addition, additional support by:
40 nations. Seems pretty "legal" to me.

‘A wave of anti-Muslim rallies planned for almost 30 cities across America on Saturday by far-right activists has drawn sharp criticism from civil rights groups and inspired counter-protests nationwide.

In cities including New York and Chicago, a few dozen “anti-sharia” demonstrators were outnumbered by counter-protesters.
[…]
The rallies have been organized by Act for America, which claims to be protesting about human rights violations but has been deemed an anti-Muslim hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. The demonstrations prompted security fears at mosques across the country and come at a time when hate crimes against Muslims are on the rise.’

Anti-Muslim rallies across US denounced by civil rights groups

Such anti-Muslim organizations are as ignorant as they are bigoted, hateful, and wrong.

/----- Has been deemed???? Is that your source? An anonymous source ???? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

‘A wave of anti-Muslim rallies planned for almost 30 cities across America on Saturday by far-right activists has drawn sharp criticism from civil rights groups and inspired counter-protests nationwide.

In cities including New York and Chicago, a few dozen “anti-sharia” demonstrators were outnumbered by counter-protesters.
[…]
The rallies have been organized by Act for America, which claims to be protesting about human rights violations but has been deemed an anti-Muslim hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. The demonstrations prompted security fears at mosques across the country and come at a time when hate crimes against Muslims are on the rise.’

Such anti-Muslim organizations are as ignorant as they are bigoted, hateful, and wrong.

People probably don't want any terror attacks in their country and unlike the OP, remember the tragic events in Nice, Brussels, London, German cities, ....
Could you imagine the US having anti-Catholic rallies when all the IRA stuff was going down. It is ignorant, bigoted, hateful and wrong.

/----- You need some Sharia Law whoop down to get your mind right.

We should get out and leave the place to the people who live there

Seems like you've got your factoids wrong. We've sent soldiers to liberate Kuwait, Iraq,and Afghanistan, and soldiers to defend Saudis Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Turkey, Jordan, UAE, Egypt, and Syria.

But not ONE SINGLE US soldier / sailor / airman / marine has ever been deployed to Israel.
Every soldier in the ME was/is sent there to protect Israel, and some double up to protect oil. But don't let the real world get in your way.

Your soldiers came to Afganistan and to protect Israel?

That must be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

States like Afghanistan and Pakistan can hardly point us on the map. We don't have any actual conflict with them so don't say dumb things.
They went to get Osama, who said that 9/11 was retaliation for supporting Israel. Don't pretend that you didn't know. :boohoo:

Bin Laren also said 9/11 was because we had troops in Saudi Arabia. Those troops we had there were protecting Saudi Arabia and Kuwait from Iraq and had nothing to do with Israel.

Hitler attacked American ships because we supported Britain in the 2nd World War. Something tells me you'd have supported the other side in that one.
So you agree that it was retaliation for us protecting Israel. Good for you.

This isn't about Muslim women only, it's about Western women, gays, human rights, Western values, freedom of speech, our way of life and our constitution. The barbaric medeival shariah law does not belong in Western Democracies. Anybody who believes in this barbaric law should be deported, if they are not citizens yet. If they are it should be grounds for investigation and revoking of citizenship.
Why would any citizen worry about sharia law in a country that makes one of its founding principles to have a separation of church and state?
Come back and tell us that when the president stops getting sworn in with his hand on a bible.

Go read a book. I don't waste time with uneducated bigots.

Muslim women have more balls than you. Just take care of your god damn self. This holy keyboard war you waging is for you to indulge in...the closest Muslim women I know are ( engineers, pilots, teachers, coaches, doctors and athletes) and guess what they have two legs and two arms and the sleep at night.
That's true. Although I have to admit, I'm not fond of the mechanical engineers. As an electrical engineer myself, I hate it when they are always changing their drawings just before our "due date" and if I don't remind myself to give them a call and ask if they made any changes, then the architect is asking me why "my" drawings are wrong!
So tell us, shithead, what's so great about living under Shariah law?

Last edited:

Seems like you've got your factoids wrong. We've sent soldiers to liberate Kuwait, Iraq,and Afghanistan, and soldiers to defend Saudis Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Turkey, Jordan, UAE, Egypt, and Syria.

But not ONE SINGLE US soldier / sailor / airman / marine has ever been deployed to Israel.
Every soldier in the ME was/is sent there to protect Israel, and some double up to protect oil. But don't let the real world get in your way.

States like Afghanistan and Pakistan can hardly point us on the map. We don't have any actual conflict with them so don't say dumb things.
They went to get Osama, who said that 9/11 was retaliation for supporting Israel. Don't pretend that you didn't know. :boohoo:

Well, if Osama said it, we know it's true. And he probably didn't have his reason to say it, say creating America-Israel rift.

You people are so gullible.

The unconditional support to Israel, pissed off lot of people in the Muslim world and still does. And the US is basically fighting Israel's wars.

Well, if Osama said it, we know it's true. And he probably didn't have his reason to say it, say creating America-Israel rift.

[…]

/---- Here's your Sharia Law cupcake:
Facebook blasphemy: Pakistani man sentenced to death for insulting Prophet Muhammad

FoxNews.com
Published June 11, 2017

A 30-year-old Pakistani man has been sentenced to death by a counterterrorism court, following the conviction on charges he insulted the Prophet Muhammed and his wives on Facebook, officials said Sunday.

The unconditional support to Israel, pissed off lot of people in the Muslim world and still does. And the US is basically fighting Israel's wars.

That is what gullible and ignorant people would think. Fact is, USA fighting a war that is meant to turn the Middle East into another version of America. They think they can bring democracy to the people of the desert who do not know or believe in democracy and freedom.

Israel has no business in this struggle of the USA. On the contrary, we find it a total waste of time. America should not intervene in the middle east because it's not their forte and they do not read the situation well. Look at what Obama did. Every place he touched in the Mid East, he pretty much ruined

That is not somerthing Israel has business in.

So why did 9/11 happen?

That is what gullible and ignorant people would think. Fact is, USA fighting a war that is meant to turn the Middle East into another version of America. They think they can bring democracy to the people of the desert who do not know or believe in democracy and freedom.

Israel has no business in this struggle of the USA. On the contrary, we find it a total waste of time. America should not intervene in the middle east because it's not their forte and they do not read the situation well. Look at what Obama did. Every place he touched in the Mid East, he pretty much ruined

That is not somerthing Israel has business in.
Don't worry Issa, Lips isn't even a real Jew, she's Latino, pretending to be a Jew.

Forum List

Back