More Anti-Muslim Bigotry and Hate from the Far Right

Ask me when they take "in god we trust" off the money.
Don't need to. The Constitution says we don't respect any religion and that's good enough for me.
Actually, the First Amendment says "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof", which doesn't mean that we don't respect any religion, but that we won't make any laws to establish a dominant religion, and that sharia courts can be set up in the US. Is that what you're for?

Go read a book. I don't waste time with uneducated bigots.

Muslim women have more balls than you. Just take care of your god damn self. This holy keyboard war you waging is for you to indulge in...the closest Muslim women I know are ( engineers, pilots, teachers, coaches, doctors and athletes) and guess what they have two legs and two arms and the sleep at night.
That's true. Although I have to admit, I'm not fond of the mechanical engineers. As an electrical engineer myself, I hate it when they are always changing their drawings just before our "due date" and if I don't remind myself to give them a call and ask if they made any changes, then the architect is asking me why "my" drawings are wrong!
So tell us, shithead, what's so great about living under Shariah law?
You must be looking in the mirror, Shariah lover.

The unconditional support to Israel, pissed off lot of people in the Muslim world and still does. And the US is basically fighting Israel's wars.

Seems like you've got your factoids wrong. We've sent soldiers to liberate Kuwait, Iraq,and Afghanistan, and soldiers to defend Saudis Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Turkey, Jordan, UAE, Egypt, and Syria.

But not ONE SINGLE US soldier / sailor / airman / marine has ever been deployed to Israel.
Every soldier in the ME was/is sent there to protect Israel, and some double up to protect oil. But don't let the real world get in your way.

Your soldiers came to Afganistan and to protect Israel?

That must be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

States like Afghanistan and Pakistan can hardly point us on the map. We don't have any actual conflict with them so don't say dumb things.
They went to get Osama, who said that 9/11 was retaliation for supporting Israel. Don't pretend that you didn't know. :boohoo:

Well, if Osama said it, we know it's true. And he probably didn't have his reason to say it, say creating America-Israel rift.

You people are so gullible.
Actually Israel was an afterthought according to Osama. His real gripe was that the Saudis let the American military set foot in Islamic holy land, as part of their effort to expel Sadam from Kuwait.

You Muslims are always justifying Islamic barbarism. Truth is, the Islamic terrorist animals have already told us, they're following what the Koran is telling them to do, killing the non believers where they can find them.

‘A wave of anti-Muslim rallies planned for almost 30 cities across America on Saturday by far-right activists has drawn sharp criticism from civil rights groups and inspired counter-protests nationwide.

In cities including New York and Chicago, a few dozen “anti-sharia” demonstrators were outnumbered by counter-protesters.
[…]
The rallies have been organized by Act for America, which claims to be protesting about human rights violations but has been deemed an anti-Muslim hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. The demonstrations prompted security fears at mosques across the country and come at a time when hate crimes against Muslims are on the rise.’

Anti-Muslim rallies across US denounced by civil rights groups

Such anti-Muslim organizations are as ignorant as they are bigoted, hateful, and wrong.

/---- Here's your Sharia Law cupcake:
Facebook blasphemy: Pakistani man sentenced to death for insulting Prophet Muhammad

FoxNews.com
Published June 11, 2017

A 30-year-old Pakistani man has been sentenced to death by a counterterrorism court, following the conviction on charges he insulted the Prophet Muhammed and his wives on Facebook, officials said Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

‘A wave of anti-Muslim rallies planned for almost 30 cities across America on Saturday by far-right activists has drawn sharp criticism from civil rights groups and inspired counter-protests nationwide.

In cities including New York and Chicago, a few dozen “anti-sharia” demonstrators were outnumbered by counter-protesters.
[…]
The rallies have been organized by Act for America, which claims to be protesting about human rights violations but has been deemed an anti-Muslim hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. The demonstrations prompted security fears at mosques across the country and come at a time when hate crimes against Muslims are on the rise.’

Such anti-Muslim organizations are as ignorant as they are bigoted, hateful, and wrong.

Muslims are the biggest bigots on the planet, and the most violent.

There is nothing wrong with rejecting Islam anymore than it is to reject Nazism, both are pretty much the same thing.

If you don't think Sharia Law is a real threat, can you name all the Muslim majority countries that allow religious freedom, freedom of speech, open homosexuality, and equal rights for women?

[…]

And, let me clear my throat . Um UMM, Who the hell cares? Let me remind you, Islam is the problem child here, and until Muslims get their holier- than- thou heads out of their collective asses and resolve their death cult dark side, I am not worried about a backlash to Islam. It's numerically a tiny fraction, and besides the point, anyway.
The regressives are stuck in the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" trap - absolutely willing to spin and deflect for Islam and jihadism while ignoring their treatment of women and gays, and other behaviors.

Their hatred of Christians is so intense that they're willing to align themselves with THE most illiberal religion on the planet.

This is a sickness.

I predicted progressives would side with Muslims, they are all in with Islam. Their hatred for whites, Christians, and capitalism outweighs their pretend causes such as gay and women's rights.

Quite frankly I hope they stick with it, the more they show everyone exactly how hateful and treasonous they are, the more everyone else will reject them.

"London Police commissioner says nationalities of eight London Bridge victims tell a proud story of city's diversity"

Yes, but the religion of their murderers - less diverse.

When you elect a woman as president you can teach us about equality .....oh wait the orange man do really r3espect woman, not!!!

Lol you don't travel obviously, Muslim countries had 8 female presidents, did you know that? There are women in all jobs....first ever university was built by a Muslim woman go blurry yourself you are an embarassement.

Muslim women have more balls than you. Just take care of your god damn self. This holy keyboard war you waging is for you to indulge in...the closest Muslim women I know are ( engineers, pilots, teachers, coaches, doctors and athletes) and guess what they have two legs and two arms and the sleep at night.

Oh please, like you really give a fuck because if you did you wouldn't be an ANTIFA fkn moron who wants to bring SHARIA LAW so that women can be treated worse than a dog. CYKA

Can't prove the facts wrong now can you............They're so free they can't go anywhere with out a man accompanying them
They are so free they get killed for thier husbands cheating on them
They're so fucking free they are made to wear clothes that cover their entire bodies..
Yeah keep flapping that bs of lies.
Too Funny:

You cite the moderate countries but the ones were taking refugees from are radicalized.. Wasshabi Muslims.. Yes, the clan who is dead set on killing all of us to promote their superiority.

AS for your citing there have been women presidents, they are second to the religious leaders who are MEN. Those women do/did as they are told.. But hey confusing the matter with half truths is your game...
When there is a decent female running for president she will be elected.

"London Police commissioner says nationalities of eight London Bridge victims tell a proud story of city's diversity"

Yes, but the religion of their murderers - less diverse.

It's like they are applauding the Islamists for having a "diverse" range of victims.

I'd say maybe they'd get upset if the victims were all one group, but then I remember Orlando happened and they still sided with Islamists.

Dearborn? Is a majority Muslim why does that bother you if there are more people of another faith that yours?

You still at no go zones....didnt your president got slammed by the Brits for spreading lies along FAUX news?
Correct..........and will never happen. It ensures we will never see No-Go Zones in the US.......100% certainty.
Too late. We have them.
Our president always turns out right. I am aware of two in my own state of Michigan, but it's still early in the Trump presidency. Your shit won't fly under our new administration. Just ask our illegals. They thought they were safe with Obama, but he ain't running things now.
It's not a "faith." It's a vile cult. The things your "prophet" taught, is NOT acceptable here.

Muslim barbarism?

Slaving blacks?
Exterminating Indians?
World war 1 and 2?
Vietnam?
Destabilizing South America and the rest of the world?
Iraq? Iran? Lybia? Syria? Somalia? Afghanistan?
Hiroshima ? Nagasaki?
Racism?

Pleaaaaaase.

The unconditional support to Israel, pissed off lot of people in the Muslim world and still does. And the US is basically fighting Israel's wars.

Every soldier in the ME was/is sent there to protect Israel, and some double up to protect oil. But don't let the real world get in your way.

Your soldiers came to Afganistan and to protect Israel?

That must be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

States like Afghanistan and Pakistan can hardly point us on the map. We don't have any actual conflict with them so don't say dumb things.
They went to get Osama, who said that 9/11 was retaliation for supporting Israel. Don't pretend that you didn't know. :boohoo:

Well, if Osama said it, we know it's true. And he probably didn't have his reason to say it, say creating America-Israel rift.

You people are so gullible.
Actually Israel was an afterthought according to Osama. His real gripe was that the Saudis let the American military set foot in Islamic holy land, as part of their effort to expel Sadam from Kuwait.

You Muslims are always justifying Islamic barbarism. Truth is, the Islamic terrorist animals have already told us, they're following what the Koran is telling them to do, killing the non believers where they can find them.

That's why I know there is no possible way for sharia law to ever be part of the Law of our Land. There is no possible way (or vehicle), for that to happen.
Good Allah you're brainwashed. We HAVE creeping sharia. We have soft and hard Jihad being waged against the citizens of this country.

In many countries in Europe where there is a strong Muzzy cult presence, The native women are WARNED by the damn government entrusted to protect their rights, not to go out alone. They are instructed by the same Europe government to "cover up" so as not to upset the cult followers of the rapist and murderer prophet.

Of course, rather than deal with the Muzzy THUGS the way they should, they warn women to OBEY the cult's teachings regarding women.

You are such a fool and the reason why we cannot allow you the government again.

Most Muslim countries do genius. Maybe not homosexuality. I've lived in a Muslim country and gays don't get harrased like they do here. A gay person and his boyfriend were killed by a homophobe 3 years ago and many do. You are not better and you can't give lessons in that department.

[…]

There is nothing wrong with rejecting Islam anymore than it is to reject Nazism, both are pretty much the same thing.

If you don't think Sharia Law is a real threat, can you name all the Muslim majority countries that allow religious freedom, freedom of speech, open homosexuality, and equal rights for women?

Muslim barbarism?

Slaving blacks?
Exterminating Indians?
World war 1 and 2?
Vietnam?
Hiroshima ? Nagasaki?
Racism?

Pleaaaaaase.
You really don't know your own history, do you.

Yes, like EVERY nation on earth, the USA allowed slavery for 70 years of its history.

We abolished it.

Muzzies still do it. Their god COMMANDS it.

Now stop LYING. Nobody here (but white libs) falls for anything you're pushing.

Most Muslim countries do genius. Maybe not homosexuality. I've lived in a Muslim country and gays don't get harrased like they do here. A gay person and his boyfriend were killed by a homophobe 3 years ago and many do. You are not better and you can't give lessons in that department.

[…]

That is PURE BS!!

In Europe?
Have you ever stepped a foot there?
I don't think so. Europeans would laugh at what you just wrote.

That's why I know there is no possible way for sharia law to ever be part of the Law of our Land. There is no possible way (or vehicle), for that to happen.
Good Allah you're brainwashed. We HAVE creeping sharia. We have soft and hard Jihad being waged against the citizens of this country.

In many countries in Europe where there is a strong Muzzy cult presence, The native women are WARNED by the damn government entrusted to protect their rights, not to go out alone. They are instructed by the same Europe government to "cover up" so as not to upset the cult followers of the rapist and murderer prophet.

Of course, rather than deal with the Muzzy THUGS the way they should, they warn women to OBEY the cult's teachings regarding women.

You are such a fool and the reason why we cannot allow you the government again.

History says the US acted In a barbaric way and you are turning a blind eye...and pointing fingers.

Muslim barbarism?

Slaving blacks?
Exterminating Indians?
World war 1 and 2?
Vietnam?
Hiroshima ? Nagasaki?
Racism?

Pleaaaaaase.
You really don't know your own history, do you.

Yes, like EVERY nation on earth, the USA allowed slavery for 70 years of its history.

We abolished it.

Muzzies still do it. Their god COMMANDS it.

Now stop LYING. Nobody here (but white libs) falls for anything you're pushing.

Forum List

Back