More attacks on Another GOP HQ

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.

It may be a hoax against the people who work or visit there. But it might not be.

Either way, it is reflective of the new mindset of the liberal Democrap Parody.

Buckle up, bitches. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

It may be a hoax against the people who work or visit there. But it might not be.

Expect a huge upsurge when they lose bigly.

Are these attacks considered an insurrection or
terrorism?

Terrorism definitely fits. "Violence, or the threat of violence to intimidate the population"

Expect a huge upsurge when they lose bigly.

Are these attacks considered an insurrection or
terrorism?

Terrorism definitely fits. "Violence, or the threat of violence to intimidate the population"
I suppose this kind of behavior is a type of terrorism. But the DOJ and the FBI won’t give a shit.

I REALLY LIKE YOUR PARTING WORDS @ THE BOTTOM OF YOUR POSTS!!!

Thanks. As someone who was molested as a child, I feel strongly about it. Can't figure out why everyone doesn't feel the same, but I've been stalked in PM conversations by people who do not like the fact that I have the right to feel this way about wanting to protect children.

No matter if hoax or the real thing it's plain to see that the statist left is definitely in panic mode as their religion is proving to be a dismal failure by any stretch of the imagination.

Thanks. As someone who was molested as a child, I feel strongly about it. Can't figure out why everyone doesn't feel the same, but I've been stalked in PM conversations by people who do not like the fact that I have the right to feel this way about wanting to protect children.
Our Maker has a pretty strong message for those foolish enough to harm our little ones. Something about a millstone, neck & deep ocean being better than what is in store for them.

There are two types of people on planet earth. Those that learn the hard way, & those that never learn @ all.

Forum List

Back