More bad news for dems

The Dems might have a chance if they try this.

Chief Shitting Bull do Rain Dance as eagle fly towards noon day sun.
View attachment 300129
And you moron's may get another shot with Trump if he does this........PRAY RUSSIA HACKS INTO OUR ELECTIONS...AGAIN
Are you the one their talking about with a severe case of triggered TDS?
Yelp, proudly its moi!!! Listen, the right winged haters here loath my black ass and I love it...next?

Please don't tell the Deep State that lest they try to destroy the Dow in order to gain more power than Nancy has with all her deceitful shennanigans against the Constitution. She's shreddin' it.
Child you need a hug and some fresh air.....Turn off Fox and get outside
What’s up with the “original” tigerred? The one who couldn’t string together three words of cogent anything? Dumb as she was, she was mildly entertaining in a Truthmatters sort of way.
I may have strangled my words to vent my opinion, but never assume, AssOff, my being dumb. Anybody that supports a liar, corruption, a traitor, ie Trump, not only is a non fuckin factor when it come to creds, you mf's are the dumb one's and the whole fuckin world agrees with me.!!

View attachment 300129
And you moron's may get another shot with Trump if he does this........PRAY RUSSIA HACKS INTO OUR ELECTIONS...AGAIN
Yeah those Russian bot trolls on Facebook really changed minds......Are you still stuck on the Russian thing. Aren't you embarrassed about it?
LOLOL....anybody supporting Trump, you mf's are the embarrassment, really you are

Please don't tell the Deep State that lest they try to destroy the Dow in order to gain more power than Nancy has with all her deceitful shennanigans against the Constitution. She's shreddin' it.
What’s up with the “original” tigerred? The one who couldn’t string together three words of cogent anything? Dumb as she was, she was mildly entertaining in a Truthmatters sort of way.
I may have strangled my words to vent my opinion, but never assume, AssOff, my being dumb. Anybody that supports a liar, corruption, a traitor, ie Trump, not only is a non fuckin factor when it come to creds, you mf's are the dumb one's and the whole fuckin world agrees with me.!!
You’re not the tigerred I’m referring to and the class knows it.

Patronization. Marginalization. Rigidity. Rose Colored Glasses. failure to introspect. That's you, in a nutshell, (no pun intended) tigerred59.

View attachment 300129
Yeah those Russian bot trolls on Facebook really changed minds......Are you still stuck on the Russian thing. Aren't you embarrassed about it?
Dude. If you don't talk like a civilized human being to me, I don't see the point. I could care less about grievances on members one has here, either way.

Oh, they will DEFINITELY try to destroy the Dow. Which is at 29,000. Dow 30,000 in 2020! I bet we do it --- and maybe by March. (I tend to underestimate: we got to Dow 28,000 just this past November!!) I'm expecting all sorts of flash crashes and talking-down the market and hacking the New York Stock Exchange, and whatever Dems can think of to crash the economy and the market.

Are you the one their talking about with a severe case of triggered TDS?
Yelp, proudly its moi!!! Listen, the right winged haters here loath my black ass and I love it...next?

Probably yet another Vladimir. We are going to get SWAMPED with Russkies this year; they are already flooding in here.

The Vlads use each other's web IDs. It's a job, after all, so they can log in as each other at the office. I've seen this a lot with foreign posters. That way they can post 24/7, for one thing, and swap out when one with better English comes in to replace one who can't write real good.

There are two types of voters out here...those that find Trump a human being and nothing he can ever do will shock them and those that dispise the guy....only two. There are no undecided voters, no wanting to see the dem's pick voters, just two, your either pro Dumb or pro Dem. Now with that being said, this election will ALL HINGE ON TURNOUT...PLAIN AND SIMPLE

Wrong again. Pro dem is pro dumb.

Forum List

Back