More Christians are conservative meanwhile Christ was liberal...

I respect Christianity but it makes no sense to me. The most part of my friend are religious enough. What I fail to comprehend is why every single one of my Christian friends label themselves as conservative. Doesn't that defy the fundamental teachings of the bible? Or am I making false assumptions and the bible is truly more conservative than liberal? What is the very nature of Christianity: liberal or conservative one?
Christ would never say "let him die" or "feed the poor and they will breed" or "corporations are people". Even the most strident of right wingers know and understand this. Even though they don't like it.

What I'm saying is that there are plenty of instances where scientists are trying things to figure out how life started. You claimed there were none. I win AGAIN. :D
now lets be literal......that is nothing even remotely like what you posted.....and I claimed there were none because there are none......life, mud puddles, lightning?......sound familiar now?......if you keep arguing with me, you will never win again.....
Well, if you're stuck on a mud puddle, ok, no, I don't think that they're using that. :lmao:
I'm not stuck on a mud puddle, but abiogenesisians are stuck IN one......
At least they're trying things. You stopped when you were told that an invisible dude made everything then needed a day off because he was so pooped.
I didn't have to stop, as I never had to start.....creation wasn't up to me........
I meant you stopped even thinking about things when you decided that the invisible dude story (and others) were where you'll hang your hat. Thinking outside the bible is too difficult for you.

It's not a pick and choose menu. You either believe and follow everything, or you're basically saying that you don't believe some of the stuff in the bible. That's heresy. You're not a real gang member. :D
luckily for me it was you that said that, not God.......I am curious......have you ever heard of parables?......
You can rationalize it all you want but if you don't think that Noah got 2 of EVERY animal on earth on his raft (and all the other kooky tales), then you're not a christian. You're a christian sympathizer, maybe.
lol.....atheists get dumber every year.......
Not an atheist. Wrong AGAIN! :D
you aren't bright enough to even know what you are......
You're not bright enough to think for yourself, you need everything spoon fed to you from the bible.

That's my point. You would doubt your own experience, so why would God bother to do tricks for you?
Better question yet: why is your god hiding? And I'm not asking for tricks, just one shred of real proof. Is that really too much to ask for?

He isn't hiding. He just doesn't force Himself into the lives of people. He waits for us to seek and knock and ask.
He doesn't force himself into the lives of other people? But if I don't obey him, I burn in hell forever. So tell me again how he doesn't force his way into my life? And anyways, I knocked, I seeked, I asked, I got squat.
Let me guess, your prayer was something other than, "God, I know I'm a sinner, condemned to hell. I repent and plead for your salvation".
I think it was more along the lines of "God, if you are real send me a million dollars and a really hot chick"......
I have a million dollars and a really hot chick already, I don't need god's help for that. But keep praying, you might get yours that way. :D
And gee, you're wrong AGAIN!!!!

Better question yet: why is your god hiding? And I'm not asking for tricks, just one shred of real proof. Is that really too much to ask for?

He isn't hiding. He just doesn't force Himself into the lives of people. He waits for us to seek and knock and ask.
He doesn't force himself into the lives of other people? But if I don't obey him, I burn in hell forever. So tell me again how he doesn't force his way into my life? And anyways, I knocked, I seeked, I asked, I got squat.
Let me guess, your prayer was something other than, "God, I know I'm a sinner, condemned to hell. I repent and plead for your salvation".
I think it was more along the lines of "God, if you are real send me a million dollars and a really hot chick"......
Most people, and even a lot of Christians, have no idea of what prayer really is.
That's it, god must be waiting for me to get it right. :D

does that include your (having a) Spirit, exclusive to your physical presence ?

Science hasn't demonstrated proof that we even exist in a real world and not in a digital simulation. They think we do, but can't prove it. Science can't prove what our sense of self is, where it comes from, or what happens to it when our bodies die. It can't prove that another person loves us, or that we love them.

IOW, there are many things we accept as real that science cannot prove. Insisting that only God must be proven by science to exist is therefore somewhat hypocritical.
I'm not totally sure that you exist either. :D
My point is that science cannot prove God, because He is not bound by the laws of the universe.
And you know that how? :dunno:
My point is that science cannot prove God, because He is not bound by the laws of the universe.

and the Spirit is - bound by the universe - Justice is a certainty ?

not sure what science has to do with a need for proving the Almighty ....

I think he meant that his god isn't bound by the laws of sanity. :D

now lets be literal......that is nothing even remotely like what you posted.....and I claimed there were none because there are none......life, mud puddles, lightning?......sound familiar now?......if you keep arguing with me, you will never win again.....
Well, if you're stuck on a mud puddle, ok, no, I don't think that they're using that. :lmao:
At least they're trying things. You stopped when you were told that an invisible dude made everything then needed a day off because he was so pooped.
I didn't have to stop, as I never had to start.....creation wasn't up to me........
I meant you stopped even thinking about things when you decided that the invisible dude story (and others) were where you'll hang your hat. Thinking outside the bible is too difficult for you.
and yet, here I am winning arguments with you.....if a guy who has stopped thinking about things can beat you this easily, what does it say about you?......

luckily for me it was you that said that, not God.......I am curious......have you ever heard of parables?......
You can rationalize it all you want but if you don't think that Noah got 2 of EVERY animal on earth on his raft (and all the other kooky tales), then you're not a christian. You're a christian sympathizer, maybe.
You're not bright enough to think for yourself, you need everything spoon fed to you from the bible.
but when you came with a faulty spoon I sent you away......

I have a million dollars and a really hot chick already, I don't need god's help for that. But keep praying, you might get yours that way. :D
lol....a guy on the internet told me.......

Most people, and even a lot of Christians, have no idea of what prayer really is.
He's told you how.

I respect Christianity but it makes no sense to me. The most part of my friend are religious enough. What I fail to comprehend is why every single one of my Christian friends label themselves as conservative. Doesn't that defy the fundamental teachings of the bible? Or am I making false assumptions and the bible is truly more conservative than liberal? What is the very nature of Christianity: liberal or conservative one?
Christ would never say "let him die" or "feed the poor and they will breed" or "corporations are people". Even the most strident of right wingers know and understand this. Even though they don't like it.
Christ wasn't involved with the government. Notice that His commandments were for His followers. He didn't expect the Roman government to set up a welfare system.

and yet, here I am winning arguments with you.....if a guy who has stopped thinking about things can beat you this easily, what does it say about you?......
Ya, a dimwit with a bible that he doesn't believe in is beating me. Thanks for the laugh! :lmao:

but when you came with a faulty spoon I sent you away......
So all it takes is the proper spoon and you'll let yourself be spoon-fed? I think we knew that already. :lmao:

Don't feel bad that you're poor, someone has to drive the bus. :D

He's told you how.
WHo? God? Allah? Buddah? That gofer Jesus?

Science hasn't demonstrated proof that we even exist in a real world and not in a digital simulation. They think we do, but can't prove it. Science can't prove what our sense of self is, where it comes from, or what happens to it when our bodies die. It can't prove that another person loves us, or that we love them.

IOW, there are many things we accept as real that science cannot prove. Insisting that only God must be proven by science to exist is therefore somewhat hypocritical.
I'm not totally sure that you exist either. :D
And you know that how? :dunno:

and the Spirit is - bound by the universe - Justice is a certainty ?

not sure what science has to do with a need for proving the Almighty ....

I think he meant that his god isn't bound by the laws of sanity. :D

. I think he meant that his god isn't bound by the laws of sanity. :D

you seem as focused on "God" as much as the christians, what is the barrier (sanity) to just any Spirit freely becoming a part of the Everlasting - none, a free ride or you are just going to die ?

Don't feel bad that you're poor, someone has to drive the bus. :D
actually I did use to drive a school bus, back while I was in law school.....great way to pay tuition.....

Forum List

Back