More economic good news: 173,000 jobs added, unemployment drops to 5.1%

Sorta, the markets reacted to the question of what the feds would do with rates. Trust me, any savvy trader knows this jobs report is complete bull shit. They are not even adding enough jobs to maintain....let alone cause a drop. There lie the problem with this nonsense

If they thought it was BS they would not have reacted to it....

They did react to it. You're too stupid to grasp it.

Record 94,031,000 Americans Not in Labor Force; Participation Rate Stuck at 38-Year Low for 3rd Straight Month

Derp, derp, derp

Record 94,031,000 Americans Not in Labor Force; Participation Rate Stuck at 38-Year Low for 3rd Straight Month

Who cares about Labor Force Participation Rate?
Why should I care if kids and grandparents are in the workforce?

the government does

Table A-1. Employment status of the civilian population by sex and age

So what is wrong with our labor participation rate?
Been dropping for 17 years for a reason...why do you care?

Explaining this to you is like trying to explain rocket science to a toddler

Sorta, the markets reacted to the question of what the feds would do with rates. Trust me, any savvy trader knows this jobs report is complete bull shit. They are not even adding enough jobs to maintain....let alone cause a drop. There lie the problem with this nonsense

I got skin in the stock market game
You do not have a brain or its lame

I got skin in the stock market game
You do not have a brain or its lame

So do I and I talk to hedge fund managers and traders everyday, they will tell you the same thing, the report is utter BS. Now get lost and take your penny stock trading shit and sell it to someone else, toad

Derp, derp, derp

the government does

I take that as a lack of an explanation

Try explaining why four million baby boomers retiring a year is a bad thing

So do I and I talk to hedge fund managers and traders everyday, they will tell you the same thing, the report is utter BS. Now get lost and take your penny stock trading shit and sell it to someone else, toad

Sounds as though if you were an angle you would be obtuse...the Black President is waving something in your face and it ain't no US flag peaches LOL...

Derp, derp, derp

the government does

I take that as a lack of an explanation

Try explaining why four million baby boomers retiring a year is a bad thing
Review "how to breathe " with her as a humanitarian gesture.... she could suffocate and turn blue......

You need to have breathing explained to you so you do not suffocate ...peaches...

You're not even good at insults, middle school at best. Run along JP Getty wannabe. You're too damn stupid to realize the announced jobs doesn't even cover what is needed to maintain, let alone cause a drop and then expect me to believe you're a trader? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....no

You're not even good at insults, middle school at best. Run along JP Getty wannabe. You're too damn stupid to realize the announced jobs doesn't even cover what is needed to maintain, let alone cause a drop and then expect me to believe you're a trader? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....no
Insulting you just rolls off my finger tips Peaches ..you a wing nut
Only brilliant Right wing Einsteins like you can do the job Right ...like the nut bag cooling her heels in the Jail House LOL

Insulting you just rolls off my finger tips Peaches ..you a wing nut
Only brilliant Right wing Einsteins like you can do the job Right ...like the nut bag cooling her heels in the Jail House LOL

Just stfu, boy, you're not impressing me with your juvenile BS

Still looking for some righty to explain labor participation rate....they seem so worked up about it

Just stfu, boy, you're not impressing me with your juvenile BS

Maybe this dude will Impress you...of course it goes without saying that "you can school" this senior economist...you a wing nut

“All in all this is a very good report,” said Ryan Sweet, a senior economist at Moody’s Analytics Inc. in West Chester, Pennsylvania, whose projection for 180,000 payrolls was among the closest in the Bloomberg survey. “It doesn’t seem, based on other data, that what’s happened in financial and international markets is signficantly affecting the U.S. economy.”

ACA-jobs.png

Thank you O
652.gif

A gain of just 173,000 jobs and a 0.2% drop in the unemployment rate are not congruent.

This effect is generally equated with more people dropping out of looking for jobs.

Anyone who follows this stuff knows that.

We need at LEAST 250,000 jobs for an extended period to achieve escape velocity.

Yup and 5.1 isn't the true figure. Oh and the Fed is getting ready to let inflation loose. Something they have been controlling since 2008. I'm looking forward to that as I'm sure most of America is. NOT

5.1% is the true U3 number used to measure employment
Of you want to talk U6 you can start with how that number has dropped by 6%
What were the U3 and U6 numbers when W was President, at a comparable year?

A gain of just 173,000 jobs and a 0.2% drop in the unemployment rate are not congruent.

This effect is generally equated with more people dropping out of looking for jobs.

Anyone who follows this stuff knows that.

We need at LEAST 250,000 jobs for an extended period to achieve escape velocity.

Yup and 5.1 isn't the true figure. Oh and the Fed is getting ready to let inflation loose. Something they have been controlling since 2008. I'm looking forward to that as I'm sure most of America is. NOT

5.1% is the true U3 number used to measure employment
Of you want to talk U6 you can start with how that number has dropped by 6%
What were the U3 and U6 numbers when W was President, at a comparable year?
We can look at the U3 and U6 rates that Bush was given and see that he nearly doubled them to hand off to Obama

Forum List

Back