More economic GOOD News...DOW hits new record..on track to hit 17K.

Your lame excuses aside, again ... the upwards trend began before 9.11 and Katrina. In fact the level of increase even slowed slightly around 2005. As far as using a straight edge ... had you actually done so, you'd see the current trend began in 2008, before Obama became president. But it's his fault anyway, right? :eusa_doh:

Are you retarded?

First you say the trend was always there. Then you say it began again. Make up your mind. Did you find your ruler yet?

As for fault... I blame people who voted for these ass holes leading the democrats and neocons for our economic malaise. Obumba? He had every opportunity to make things better. Apparently he was to stupid to know that shovel ready projects that no one wanted to fun was that dumbest way possible to spend a trillion dollars. Effing retard.
Regardless of your histrionics, the graph displays exactly what I described. The upwards trend began before Obama became president. Furthermore, it was affected by the Great Recession and baby boomers hitting the age of retirement ... both of which also began before Obama became president.

You may now resume your unhinged rant...

What year did the demogods take over congress dumb ass? How many times do you stupid shit haid democraps have to screw up this country before you realize welfare hand outs and shovel ready crap are not good investments? I'll end my rant when this hell you democraps created has been terminated.

Last edited:
Actually, the fail is all yours. In reality, the number of full time jobs when Obama became president (and started spending the trillions of which you speak), was 115.8m, so we've gained about 3m since then. However, we were mired in the worst recession since the Great Depression at the time; ultimately losing about 11m full time jobs (which you fail to mention) until the job market began to recover from the Great Recession, which Obama inherited. We're up about 8m full time jobs since then. Compare that to the last president who gained only 1m in 8 years. Also, you're omitting the fact that many people who work part time want to work part time. By far, most people who work part time, do so for non-economic reasons.

How many full time jobs were lost to Obomacare's mandated 29 Hours?
I don't know, how many? Keep in mind, part time employment for economic reasons has fallen.
Dumb ass thinks only being twice as bad as it was in the prior decade is an improvement because it's not as high as the worst it's ever been.

I don't know, how many? Keep in mind, part time employment for economic reasons has fallen.

In testimony before the House Budget Committee, Doug Elmendorf, Director of the Congressional Budget Office came to that difficult point where you have to put the truth on the table, even if the truth is ugly as sin.

Chairman of the House Committee, Rep. Ryan, the committee and now us know that Obamacare is expected to reduce the number of jobs in the labor market by an estimated 800,000.
That is an amazing statement, in light of how many times you have heard that Obamacare will create jobs. It seems the only jobs that will be created will be the 16,000 additional IRS employees needed to understand and enforce this law. Think of the efforts underway now to reduce unemployment. This slam against the nation and its people will only make things worse.
Committee Chairman Paul Ryan gave opportunity to have Mr. Elmendorf repeat his statement, just so everyone understood.

Read more: http://socyberty.com/work/job-loss-due-to-obamacare/#ixzz39SUjbgrk

Eggzactly. That's just what this country needed more federal bureaucrats to sign people up to a new welfare program. Look ma we created jobs!!! ROLF you just can't make up the idiocy of democrats.

As of today, the Dow is 128 points higher than it was on the first day of trading, Jan. 2, 2014. Then the Dow closed at 16441, today's close was 16569!....Essentially a FLAT market for the first 8 months, YTD!

As of today, the Dow is 128 points higher than it was on the first day of trading, Jan. 2, 2014. Then the Dow closed at 16441, today's close was 16569!....Essentially a FLAT market for the first 8 months, YTD!

QE just doesn't buy what it used to.

:lol:

A strong American economy sucks..don't it?

Keep it up!!

Last edited by a moderator:

In testimony before the House Budget Committee, Doug Elmendorf, Director of the Congressional Budget Office came to that difficult point where you have to put the truth on the table, even if the truth is ugly as sin.

Chairman of the House Committee, Rep. Ryan, the committee and now us know that Obamacare is expected to reduce the number of jobs in the labor market by an estimated 800,000.
That is an amazing statement, in light of how many times you have heard that Obamacare will create jobs. It seems the only jobs that will be created will be the 16,000 additional IRS employees needed to understand and enforce this law. Think of the efforts underway now to reduce unemployment. This slam against the nation and its people will only make things worse.
Committee Chairman Paul Ryan gave opportunity to have Mr. Elmendorf repeat his statement, just so everyone understood.

Read more: Job Loss Due to Obamacare? | Socyberty
So according to you, the answer to your question, "how many full time jobs were lost to Obomacare's mandated 29 Hours," the answer is: zero. Thanks for clearing that up, Truther.

Are you retarded?

First you say the trend was always there. Then you say it began again. Make up your mind. Did you find your ruler yet?

As for fault... I blame people who voted for these ass holes leading the democrats and neocons for our economic malaise. Obumba? He had every opportunity to make things better. Apparently he was to stupid to know that shovel ready projects that no one wanted to fun was that dumbest way possible to spend a trillion dollars. Effing retard.
Regardless of your histrionics, the graph displays exactly what I described. The upwards trend began before Obama became president. Furthermore, it was affected by the Great Recession and baby boomers hitting the age of retirement ... both of which also began before Obama became president.

You may now resume your unhinged rant...

What year did the demogods take over congress dumb ass? How many times do you stupid shit haid democraps have to screw up this country before you realize welfare hand outs and shovel ready crap are not good investments? I'll end my rant when this hell you democraps created has been terminated.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You're too funny, rightie. You were just blaming Obama. After I point out that the current trend started before Obama was president, you completely abandon your position and look for the next closest Democrat you can find to blame.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Your senility aside, I highlighted two factors which increased the already growing not in the labor force group; retiring baby boomers and the Great Recession. Since you now want to change your position and switch from blaming Obama to blaming the Democrat-led Congress, prove. What bill(s) did that Congress pass which caused baby boomers to retire and the economy to crater........

I'm not following your reasoning here ... are you saying the market is not performing well under Obama?

So according to you, the answer to your question, "how many full time jobs were lost to Obomacare's mandated 29 Hours," the answer is: zero. Thanks for clearing that up, Truther.

It's even WORSE than the 29 hours, it's the WHOLE OBUMACARE PACKAGE and there are REVISIONS that ....

The long-term effect of ObamaCare on the U.S. economy was rewritten Tuesday with the Congressional Budget Office issuing a revised projection that nearly 2.5 million workers could opt out of full-time jobs over the next 10 years -- allowing employers to wipe 2.3 million full-time jobs off the books.

ObamaCare could lead to loss of nearly 2.3 million US jobs, report says | Fox News

I'm not following your reasoning here ... are you saying the market is not performing well under Obama?

I thought I made it clear, YTD the market has only gone up 128 points.... Basically FLAT, for 2014!

:lol:

A strong American economy sucks..don't it?

Keep it up!!

The Dow Jones Industrial Average is not the U.S. Economy, bub. It consists of 30 megacorporations. So, what you are really applauding is Giant Corporations, most with deep ties to the Government and WS Banksters, doing exceedingly well due to Corporate Cronyism, or due to the fact that Poor Fat People will always Drive to McDonalds and WalMart.

3M
American Express
AT&T
Boeing
Caterpillar
Chevron
Cisco Systems
Coca-Cola
DuPont
ExxonMobil
General Electric
Goldman Sachs
The Home Depot
Intel
IBM
Johnson & Johnson
JPMorgan Chase
McDonald's
Merck
Microsoft
Nike
Pfizer
Procter & Gamble
Travelers
UnitedHealth Group
United Technologies
Verizon
Visa
Wal-Mart
Walt Disney

Dow Jones Industrial Average - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by a moderator:

It's even WORSE than the 29 hours, it's the WHOLE OBUMACARE PACKAGE and there are REVISIONS that ....

The long-term effect of ObamaCare on the U.S. economy was rewritten Tuesday with the Congressional Budget Office issuing a revised projection that nearly 2.5 million workers could opt out of full-time jobs over the next 10 years -- allowing employers to wipe 2.3 million full-time jobs off the books.

ObamaCare could lead to loss of nearly 2.3 million US jobs, report says | Fox News

Meanwhile, the answer to your question, remains "zero."

Uh, we have 3M less full-time jobs now than peak FT employment of 121M in 2007. If we had had a Real Recovery, we'd have 125M+ full-time jobs by now.

I thought I made it clear, YTD the market has only gone up 128 points.... Basically FLAT, for 2014!
So? Under Bush, my portfolio lost about a third of it's value. Under Obama, it's about doubled. I understand your job is to find the dark cloud in the blue skies, but you're not going to find one regarding the stock market under Obama's watch.

I guess you are this stupid....The Congressional Budget Office assumed that up to 800,000 full-time jobs would be turned into part-time jobs because of Obamacare's employer health mandate fines.

Examiner Editorial: Obamacare's price: Full-time jobs become part-time | WashingtonExaminer.com

Last edited:

Uh, we have 3M less full-time jobs now than peak FT employment of 121M in 2007. If we had had a Real Recovery, we'd have 125M+ full-time jobs by now.
11 million full time jobs were lost in the Great Recession. It's adorable how the right bitch and moan about how long it takes to clean up their messes. :eusa_whistle:

So? Under Bush, my portfolio lost about a third of it's value. Under Obama, it's about doubled. I understand your job is to find the dark cloud in the blue skies, but you're not going to find one regarding the stock market under Obama's watch.

I see you don't have a clue what YTD means! Who gives a shit what your portfolio did, we aren't talking about that! I bought a few hundred oz's of gold at $399, how did I do? ....Seems the OP thinks that hitting 17 K is good economic news, well it hit it and lost everything back till Jan, 2014!

11 million full time jobs were lost in the Great Recession. It's adorable how the right bitch and moan about how long it takes to clean up their messes. :eusa_whistle:

Sadly I cannot reciprocate. It's not adorable how callous and unconcerned you prog moonbats are over the suffering of millions of people who are un and underemployed.

Obama has overseen the Worst Recovery Ever.

jobscopy.jpg

I guess you are this stupid....The Congressional Budget Office assumed that up to 800,000 full-time jobs would be turned into part-time jobs because of Obamacare's employer health mandate fines.

Examiner Editorial: Obamacare's price: Full-time jobs become part-time | WashingtonExaminer.com

And still not nearly as stupid as you as you don't seem to understand your own question; which was, "how many full time jobs were lost to Obomacare's mandated 29 Hours?"

When I asked you how many jobs "were"lost, you answered by explaining it's estimated that 800,000 full time jobs may be lost in the future.

Seriously, Truther, do you not comprehend that the word, "were," is past tense? Even though you apparently don't understand your own question, you were asking how many people have lost their full time job to ObamaCare ... to date.

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

Since you couldn't answer your own question, the only logical conclusion is that the answer is: zero.

Forum List

Back