More economic GOOD News...DOW hits new record..on track to hit 17K.

I thought I made it clear, YTD the market has only gone up 128 points.... Basically FLAT, for 2014!
So? Under Bush, my portfolio lost about a third of it's value. Under Obama, it's about doubled. I understand your job is to find the dark cloud in the blue skies, but you're not going to find one regarding the stock market under Obama's watch.

I see you don't have a clue what YTD means! Who gives a shit what your portfolio did, we aren't talking about that! I bought a few hundred oz's of gold at $399, how did I do? ....Seems the OP thinks that hitting 17 K is good economic news, well it hit it and lost everything back till Jan, 2014!

It went from 6500 to 17000. That is amazing. That you think you can cast negative aspersions based on 1 bad week is pretty ridiculous. Though since your options are limited, I suppose what choices do you have?

Uh, we have 3M less full-time jobs now than peak FT employment of 121M in 2007. If we had had a Real Recovery, we'd have 125M+ full-time jobs by now.
11 million full time jobs were lost in the Great Recession. It's adorable how the right bitch and moan about how long it takes to clean up their messes. :eusa_whistle:

Sadly I cannot reciprocate. It's not adorable how callous and unconcerned you prog moonbats are over the suffering of millions of people who are un and underemployed.

Obama has overseen the Worst Recovery Ever.

jobscopy.jpg

What that graph shows is that the worst recession takes the longest to recover from.

Meanwhile, the answer to your question, remains "zero."

I guess you are this stupid....The Congressional Budget Office assumed that up to 800,000 full-time jobs would be turned into part-time jobs because of Obamacare's employer health mandate fines.

Examiner Editorial: Obamacare's price: Full-time jobs become part-time | WashingtonExaminer.com

And still not nearly as stupid as you as you don't seem to understand your own question; which was, "how many full time jobs were lost to Obomacare's mandated 29 Hours?"

When I asked you how many jobs "were"lost, you answered by explaining it's estimated that 800,000 full time jobs may be lost in the future.

Seriously, Truther, do you not comprehend that the word, "were," is past tense? Even though you apparently don't understand your own question, you were asking how many people have lost their full time job to ObamaCare ... to date.

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

Since you couldn't answer your own question, the only logical conclusion is that the answer is: zero.

Ass, since it's ONGOING there is NO DEFINITE ANSWER, only the estimate by the CBO! You are this thick! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:....

But I should realize a OCD ass, such as yourself, will pick on WORDING when you know exactly what was meant! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Where did I write TO DATE?

I guess you are this stupid....The Congressional Budget Office assumed that up to 800,000 full-time jobs would be turned into part-time jobs because of Obamacare's employer health mandate fines.

Examiner Editorial: Obamacare's price: Full-time jobs become part-time | WashingtonExaminer.com

And still not nearly as stupid as you as you don't seem to understand your own question; which was, "how many full time jobs were lost to Obomacare's mandated 29 Hours?"

When I asked you how many jobs "were"lost, you answered by explaining it's estimated that 800,000 full time jobs may be lost in the future.

Seriously, Truther, do you not comprehend that the word, "were," is past tense? Even though you apparently don't understand your own question, you were asking how many people have lost their full time job to ObamaCare ... to date.

Since you couldn't answer your own question, the only logical conclusion is that the answer is: zero.

Ass, since it's ONGOING there is NO DEFINITE ANSWER, only the estimate by the CBO! You are this thick! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:....

But I should realize a OCD ass, such as yourself, will pick on WORDING when you know exactly what was meant! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

If it's ongoing, then show evidence that any full time jobs were lost. Pointing to a prediction over the employer mandate, which hasn't even gone into effect yet, translates to zero jobs were lost.

Really, Truther, it's not my fault you can't comprehend the implications of employing the word, "were." English is a great language ... you should learn it.

So? Under Bush, my portfolio lost about a third of it's value. Under Obama, it's about doubled. I understand your job is to find the dark cloud in the blue skies, but you're not going to find one regarding the stock market under Obama's watch.

I see you don't have a clue what YTD means! Who gives a shit what your portfolio did, we aren't talking about that! I bought a few hundred oz's of gold at $399, how did I do? ....Seems the OP thinks that hitting 17 K is good economic news, well it hit it and lost everything back till Jan, 2014!

It went from 6500 to 17000. That is amazing. That you think you can cast negative aspersions based on 1 bad week is pretty ridiculous. Though since your options are limited, I suppose what choices do you have?

My options are fine, it's your stupidity that got in your way, and where again did I write...TO DATE?

I'm not talking a week I'm talking YTD!

I see the futures are also a little RED right now!

If it's ongoing, then show evidence that any full time jobs were lost. Pointing to a prediction over the employer mandate, which hasn't even gone into effect yet, translates to zero jobs were lost.

Really, Truther, it's not my fault you can't comprehend the implications of employing the word, "were." English is a great language ... you should learn it.

Well, here's your WERE for JUNE 2013, that you can stick up your ass, as a REAL NUMBER!

The June jobs report is out. It’s not pretty. The Household survey reports that there were a total of 160,000 new jobs created last month (seasonally adjusted), but 432,000 part-time jobs. That’s a loss of 270,000 full-time jobs.

More Full-Time Jobs Lost Last Month - novatownhall blog

Oh, and here is June 2014 REAL NUMBERS LOST

US Lost 523,000 Full-time Jobs In June Most In 20 Years

http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/20...me-jobs-in-june-most-in-20-years-2638268.html

Last edited:

My options are fine, it's your stupidity that got in your way, and where again did I write...TO DATE?

You are so confused, Truther. I said you questioned how many jobs were lost due to ObamaCare "to date," because you used the word, "were." And now you're strangely associating that with the stock market. What does your query about how many jobs were lost to date due to ObamaCare have to do with the stock market this year??? And how many times must I explain to you that the word, "were" is past tense, meaning something occurring before now? i.e., "to date."

You are so confused, Truther. I said you questioned how many jobs were lost due to ObamaCare "to date," because you used the word, "were." And now you're strangely associating that with the stock market. What does your query about how many jobs were lost to date due to ObamaCare have to do with the stock market this year??? And how many times must I explain to you that the word, "were" is past tense, meaning something occurring before now? i.e., "to date."

Show me a dictionary definition stating were means to date.... I'll wait! :badgrin:

what is so fucking amazing ? when the SM was at 6500, gasoline was $1.899, today the national average per gallon is $3.669 in Commiefornia it is $3.959..., now please tell us how much you love inflation of EVERY-fucking-thing, wanna talk milk prices too ? or any other basic food prices ?

liberliars are so fucking stupid, i believe you need someone to remind you we now have flushable toilets. :lmao:

Well, here's your WERE for JUNE 2013, that you can stick up your ass, as a REAL NUMBER!

The June jobs report is out. It’s not pretty. The Household survey reports that there were a total of 160,000 new jobs created last month (seasonally adjusted), but 432,000 part-time jobs. That’s a loss of 270,000 full-time jobs.

US Lost 523,000 Full-time Jobs In June Most In 20 Years | Economy
That was June and all it shows is that for that month, part time workers increased. That doesn't translate into ObamaCare being the cause.

Try harder, Truther! :lmao:

That was June and all it shows is that for that month, part time workers increased. That doesn't translate into ObamaCare being the cause.

Don't have to try, you're my entertainment tonight when you can't understand, or more likely refuse to admit that " That’s a loss of 270,000 full-time jobs.".....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::cuckoo:

Show me a dictionary definition stating were means to date.... I'll wait! :badgrin:

past 2d singular, past plural, or past subjunctive of be

were

Past subjunctive of be

to date

prior to the present time​

I suppose in the backwards universe you live in, the past is not the same as prior to the present time. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Are you actually trying to assert that when you asked, "how many full time jobs were lost to Obomacare's mandated 29 Hours," you actually meant how many jobs "will be" lost??

what is so fucking amazing ? when the SM was at 6500, gasoline was $1.899, today the national average per gallon is $3.669 in Commiefornia it is $3.959..., now please tell us how much you love inflation of EVERY-fucking-thing, wanna talk milk prices too ? or any other basic food prices ?

liberliars are so fucking stupid, i believe you need someone to remind you we now have flushable toilets. :lmao:

I paid more for gas when Bush was president.

Don't have to try, you're my entertainment tonight when you can't understand, or more likely refuse to admit that " That’s a loss of 270,000 full-time jobs.".....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::cuckoo:

You must be laughing at yourself them Truther, because your claim wasn't just that full jobs were lost, but that they were lost because of ObamaCare ... a claim you have been woefully unable to prove. :eusa_whistle:

You must be laughing at yourself them Truther, because your claim wasn't just that full jobs were lost, but that they were lost because of ObamaCare ... a claim you have been woefully unable to prove. :eusa_whistle:

Hundreds of companies announced that they were firing employees because of Obama Care. Hundreds of thousands of people getting fired. Millions having their insurance rates go up. Millions of americans being added to welfare roles. Yeah good job peons.

The American dream... to be out of work and on welfare. May you democrats burn in hell. Course, it's apparent that faun the pagan can't wait to meet his master satan.

Last edited:

past 2d singular, past plural, or past subjunctive of be

were

Past subjunctive of be

to date

prior to the present time​
I suppose in the backwards universe you live in, the past is not the same as prior to the present time. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Are you actually trying to assert that when you asked, "how many full time jobs were lost to Obomacare's mandated 29 Hours," you actually meant how many jobs "will be" lost??

See, you DID know what I meant!

But...2 Million Jobs Lost Due to Obamacare

http://www.newsmax.com/Limbaugh/Obamacare-CBO-Healthcare/2014/02/07/id/551445/

Spin away! :D

The stock market has been inflated and supported by the actions of the Fed, adding unprecedented trillions to its balance sheet in an effort to stimulate the economy.

The plan is to spur growth, which would essentially allow the stock market and macroeconomic realities to align.

It may work, it may not. I'd put the chances of success at about 60%. If it works, fabulous. If it does not, we'll look like Japan for several years or decay into stagflation.

That's about it. Yes, there are some political realities that enter into the equation, but in general that's where we are. The stock market did not get to where it is because of a powerful national economic rebound. I'll leave that argument for the partisans, those whose perceptions are distorted by their ideology.

The stock market has been inflated and supported by the actions of the Fed, adding unprecedented trillions to its balance sheet in an effort to stimulate the economy.

The plan is to spur growth, which would essentially allow the stock market and macroeconomic realities to align.

It may work, it may not. I'd put the chances of success at about 60%. If it works, fabulous. If it does not, we'll look like Japan for several years or decay into stagflation.

That's about it. Yes, there are some political realities that enter into the equation, but in general that's where we are. The stock market did not get to where it is because of a powerful national economic rebound. I'll leave that argument for the partisans, those whose perceptions are distorted by their ideology.

Well I am sure that the President would have wanted a different method that dealt with the problem ground up.

But with the political reality the way it is..a deadender congress willing to deepsix America to make a point? That was not going to happen.

QE was and is probably the best alternative and it seems to be working.

It was clumsy and top down? But when faced with doing nothing and watching the death spiral take it's course? Which, by the way, is what conservatives wanted..

The choice was pretty clear.

Well I am sure that the President would have wanted a different method that dealt with the problem ground up.

But with the political reality the way it is..a deadender congress willing to deepsix America to make a point? That was not going to happen.

QE was and is probably the best alternative and it seems to be working.

It was clumsy and top down? But when faced with doing nothing and watching the death spiral take it's course? Which, by the way, is what conservatives wanted..

The choice was pretty clear.

I agree completely. There were few, shitty choices at the time and we chose the least shitty choice, by far. Not even close.

The GOP evidently has an ideological obligation to say that we did the wrong thing, that we should have just stood back and watched, and that's absurd. The entire financial system was literally in collapse, and if the Fed had not done what it did when it did, well, I don't really have words for what would have happened.

Not just here, but globally.

Forum List

Back