More economic good news, unemployment rate drops to 8.6%

Nutters want to be able to claim that there are plenty of jobs available but lazy Americans are not trying to get them AND claim that Obama has ruined the job market and is anti "job creators"

Such fun.

Nutters want to be able to claim that there are plenty of jobs available but lazy Americans are not trying to get them AND claim that Obama has ruined the job market and is anti "job creators"

Such fun.

And the nuttiers are crowing about how the economy is growing and doing so well when, in reality, everyone else is saying the obvious.

Fun is watching a liberal explode when that dawning sense of reality finally sets in.

Ran into some kids appying for jobs at the mall.

Help wanted signs are out here in Va.

Your progressive friends call that child labor exploitation and are strongly opposed - allegedly its bad for the economy - If I remember correctly grown adults should be flipping burgers and scrubbing toilets because children may get poisoned by ammonia and bleach... 16-year-olds apparently steal their jobs....
Yes. 4 years ago when unemployment was 5%, the progressives were screaming about how these were min wage service jibs and they really didn't count.
Now to them, these jobs are the backbone of the country.
When will it ever end for these people. When will they get the reality that their economic view is SHIT.
Here's amusement.....The Labor Dept reports 315,000 people stopped looking for work and they've exhausted their unemployment benefits....VOILA!....They are now employed!!!!

Such fun.
100% true!....Obama and the lib wing of the democrat party have been doing everything they can to create more dependency on government.
When February rolls around and those 120,000 jobs disappear like a fart in the wind, we'll have to endure more of your side's dopey spin doctoring.

Ran into some kids appying for jobs at the mall.

Help wanted signs are out here in Va.

Christmas hiring is a temporary fix the economy doesn't grow with monthly hit and miss jobs growth you fucking idiot. Steady job growth means a healthy economy. Some experts claim things will get worse in Jan 2012.

Some people believe in Bigfoot.

Home sales are up 10%.

Auto sales are up 13.9%

Retail sales are up 16%.

The stock market went up 7% in the last week.

See the trend?
Just because I wear a size 15 EEE boot leave me out of the discussion

Home sales are up 10%.

Home values are down this is what they call a buyers market it happens in a weak economy.

Auto sales are up 13.9%
That wouldn't have anything to do with Government city state and fed replace old worn out vehicle fleet?

Retail sales are up 16%.

Christmas shoping does not show the true economy people go into debt to buy their kids Christmas presents even is they can't afford them.
Tell me Chris how many people made purchases with money versus plastic?

Do you start any thread's when the stock market goes down? Will you start one Tuesday because it dropped 800 point?

Last edited:
Do nutters realize that we have had 21 straight months of private sector job growth.....too weak to fix things....but growth. In spite of the hopes and dreams of you assholes who want Americans to suffer more in the short term, shit is getting better.

Thank goodness for the GOP taking over the House! We are back on the right path.

Do nutters realize that we have had 21 straight months of private sector job growth.....too weak to fix things....but growth. In spite of the hopes and dreams of you assholes who want Americans to suffer more in the short term, shit is getting better.

Thank goodness for the GOP taking over the House! We are back on the right path.

you're a nutter if you think what you wrote is true.

Christmas hiring is a temporary fix the economy doesn't grow with monthly hit and miss jobs growth you fucking idiot. Steady job growth means a healthy economy. Some experts claim things will get worse in Jan 2012.

Home sales are up 10%.

Auto sales are up 13.9%

Retail sales are up 16%.

See the trend?

Home values are down this is what they call a buyers market it happens in a weak economy.

That wouldn't have anything to do with Government city state and fed replace old worn out vehicle fleet?

Retail sales are up 16%.

Christmas shoping does not show the true economy people go into debt to buy their kids Christmas presents even is they can't afford them.

Do you start any thread's when the stock market goes down? Will you start one Tuesday because it dropped 800 point?

It's fun watching you twist in the wind trying to explain away all the good news.

Home sales are up 10%.

Auto sales are up 13.9%

Retail sales are up 16%.

See the trend?

It's fun watching you twist in the wind trying to explain away all the good news.

350K Americans fell off of the unemployment rolls. Meaning even though they have not found a job--they are no longer counted as unemployed.

As far as the jirations in the stock market--what goes up today--goes down tomorrow--and it has ignored real private sector job growth for the last 3 years now

194904barack-make-it-rain.gif

Last edited:

You nuttiers realize that an economy is often self correcting and that it is highly likely that this would have happened anyway.

In fact, there is a good case to be made that it would have happened sooner and that things would be better if there had been no meddling by the Obama administration.

Did i say something that was untrue?

350K Americans fell off of the unemployment rolls. Meaning even though they have not found a job--they are no longer counted as unemployed--because they have been cut off on benefits.

As far as the jirations in the stock market--what goes up today--goes down tomorrow--and it has ignored real private sector job growth for the last 3 years now.

That is right.

The stock market is still below where it was ten years ago, but someone keeps saying it has doubled under President Obama.

That is an out right lie. It simply has returned.

Now, under Reagan, it tripled meaning it went up three times higher than it had ever been before. But all you get is a stupid website aimed at trying to get you to think that President Obama's poop don't stink.

Uhhhmmmm....yes.

:lol::lol::lol:

Home sales are up 10%.

Auto sales are up 13.9%

Retail sales are up 16%.

See the trend?

What good news? I fail to understand how cooked information is good news? What you trying to do is give sugar pills as some kind of new wonder drug for a sick economy?

yes, but I am sure you will show those cooked numbers.

What good news? I fail to understand how cooked information is good news? What you trying to do is give sugar pills as some kind of new wonder drug for a sick economy?

Cooked, mashed, strained and microwaved.

All that good news is why President Obama is at a whopping 43.2 approval rating. One of the lowest ever for someone at this point in his presidency.

I think the accusers need to at least tell me what it is that was untrue.

Last edited:

Home sales are up 10%.

Auto sales are up 13.9%

Retail sales are up 16%.

See the trend?

315,000 people giving up on finding a job is "good news"?

Really?

350k americans fell off of the unemployment rolls. Meaning even though they have not found a job--they are no longer counted as unemployed.

the unemployment rate has never been based on unemployment benefits. All people not working but looking for work are classified as unemployed!!!!!!!
that's been mentioned more than once in this thread alone!

Last edited:
Yes but people that have become so discouraged they have given up looking for work aren't counted in the unemployment numbers. It's the "dirty little secret" of our bogus method of accounting when it comes to this statistic. That and the "underemployed"...all the people who would like to work full time hours but have had their hours cut back to part time...those lost hours don't get tallied either.

Forum List

Back