More evidence of using the teabaggers, then throwing them away

Nope, you wont' be here in 2012, unless the GOP pulls together. I hope so, and purges the far reactionaries to the right who have been pulling the party down.

Shellacking? :lol: Loony statement. :lol: They still haethe presidency and the senate. Either both parties govern for the benefit of the country, we will bad in bad shape.

If it looks like another Obama victory, you will will run. I will give you the last word.

Last edited:
Nope, you wont' be here in 2012, unless the GOP pulls together. I hope so, and purges the far reactionaries to the right who have been pulling the party down.

Shellacking? :lol: Loony statement. :lol: They still haethe presidency and the senate. Either both parties govern for the benefit of the country, we will bad in bad shape.

If it looks like another Obama victory, you will will run. I will give you the last word.

Jake? Your boy Obama called it a shellacking.

Made mention of this in another thread, but, just saw this one, so I thought I'd say it here too:

There's something about the Tea Party movement that is different.
Regular people, in massive numbers, started it, and have stuck with it, and realize that if they don't stick with it, things will get worse. They've gotten a taste of "worse" and it made them physically ill.

Now, much the same can be said about other political movements. But, those movements are usually 'issues' oriented. The Tea Party is oriented on what is constitutionally correct for the country, and those things will always remain steadfast and true.

Whether or not the GOP wants the Tea Partiers around...They are here to stay, and a force to be reckoned with. And the GOP will be on the crappy end of the stick, if they continue to play their games.

Made mention of this in another thread, but, just saw this one, so I thought I'd say it here too:

Regular people, in massive numbers, started it, and have stuck with it, and realize that if they don't stick with it, things will get worse. They've gotten a taste of "worse" and it made them physically ill.

Now, much the same can be said about other political movements. But, those movements are usually 'issues' oriented. The Tea Party is oriented on what is constitutionally correct for the country, and those things will always remain steadfast and true.

Whether or not the GOP wants the Tea Partiers around...They are here to stay, and a force to be reckoned with. And the GOP will be on the crappy end of the stick, if they continue to play their games.

It's a reawakening of the American Middles Class, and, at least for now, the torches and pitchforks stay home.

So, no teabaggers are going to defend the deficit-increasing new rules?

I don't blame you, but at least show some intellectual honesty and condemn these actions.

Teabaggers = SUCKERS!!!

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Have you ever condemned Democrats for increasing the deficit?

The correct answer is, of course, "No".
Did the Democrats run on that during the mid-terms? NO!

Did the Republicans run on that during the mid-terms? YES!

You lose!

Dumbass.

So, you condemn Republicans for not paying as they go, but forgive Democrats for not paying as they go.

Your hypocrisy is remarkably consistent. But that's to be expected from a weak-minded fool such as yourself. :clap2:

False. It was started as an astroturf movement funded by billionaires to get their agenda passed.

Have you ever condemned Democrats for increasing the deficit?

The correct answer is, of course, "No".

You lose!

Dumbass.

So, you condemn Republicans for not paying as they go, but forgive Democrats for not paying as they go.

Your hypocrisy is remarkably consistent. But that's to be expected from a weak-minded fool such as yourself. :clap2:
That's not what I said, dumbass.

FAIL.

It's a reawakening of the American Middles Class, and, at least for now, the torches and pitchforks stay home.

Indeed.

Which reminds me...I need to buy a new pitchfork before 2012. :cool:

False. It was started as an astroturf movement funded by billionaires to get their agenda passed.

Uh...no.

It started with a rant by Rick Santelli.
He tapped into a rage that had been boiling for decades.

It was the right place, right time.

Everything against leftists is "started by billionaires"....according to lefists.
Funny - would that also take into account LEFTIST billionaires?

Moron, our people came swaggering back in for the lame duck session and harry, nancy, and barack kicked their yellow little asses. Either we come up with a way for real governance in this coming term, Obama is going to be president for life by the time this is all over.

Scare mongering again, Jokey? Shame on you.

Nah, CG, just being hyperbolic as the sillies on the far right. The only way to get this right is to cut spending across the board to meet the country's expenses. That will also require a better tax code. The problems are that too many are invested in the status quo just as it is.

You lose!

Dumbass.

That's not what I said, dumbass.

FAIL.
Okay, then give us a link where you condemn Democrats for not paying as they go.

Moron, our people came swaggering back in for the lame duck session and harry, nancy, and barack kicked their yellow little asses. Either we come up with a way for real governance in this coming term, Obama is going to be president for life by the time this is all over.

Scare mongering again, Jokey? Shame on you.

Given his leftist tendencies, I think that's a fantasy.

I guess Republicans did not learn the lesson from the mid-terms:

Deficit Hypocrisy

It was not long ago that Republicans succeeded in holding unemployment benefits hostage to a renewal of the high-end Bush-era income tax cuts and — as a little bonus — won deep estate tax cuts for America’s wealthiest heirs. Those cuts will add nearly $140 billion to the deficit in the near term, while doing far less to prod the economy than if the money had been spent more wisely.

That should have been evidence enough that the Republican Party’s one real priority is tax cuts — despite all the talk about deficit reduction and economic growth. But here’s some more:

On Dec. 22, just before they left town for the holidays, House Republican leaders released new budget rules that they intend to adopt when they assume the majority in January and will set the stage for even more budget-busting tax cuts.

First, some background: Under pay-as-you-go rules adopted by Democratic majorities in the House and Senate in 2007, tax cuts or increases in entitlement spending must be offset by tax increases or entitlement cuts. Entitlements include big health programs like Medicare and Medicaid, for which spending is on autopilot, as well as some other programs for veterans and low-income Americans. (Discretionary spending, which includes defense, is approved separately by Congress annually.)

The new Republican rules will gut pay-as-you-go because they require offsets only for entitlement increases, not for tax cuts. In effect, the new rules will codify the Republican fantasy that tax cuts do not deepen the deficit.

It gets worse. The new rules mandate that entitlement-spending increases be offset by spending cuts only — and actually bar the House from raising taxes to pay for such spending.

More at the link. Read the rest, then try to defend these new rules.

More tea bag right here for you buddy, no need to defend how you take my tea bag, no rules for you.

daveman, link us to where you condemn both democrat and republican spending, please.

Liberals are into recycling, anyone throwing away a tea bag and the Liberal will be right there to, "recycle".

All these Liberals in the closet on USMB know exactly what I am talking about.

Liberals are into recycling, anyone throwing away a tea bag and the Liberal will be right there to, "recycle".

All these Liberals in the closet on USMB know exactly what I am talking about.

Are you closet homosexual, mdn2000? That's OK. Shoot, we have a Tea Party member one canal over who is a quiet homosexual. We take their votes in the Republican Party, we take their donations, and the smart part of the party protects their equal rights and due process like any other citizen. So, yes, you can come out if you want.

so Obama is loony to you?

I guess Republicans did not learn the lesson from the mid-terms:

Deficit Hypocrisy

It was not long ago that Republicans succeeded in holding unemployment benefits hostage to a renewal of the high-end Bush-era income tax cuts and — as a little bonus — won deep estate tax cuts for America’s wealthiest heirs. Those cuts will add nearly $140 billion to the deficit in the near term, while doing far less to prod the economy than if the money had been spent more wisely.

That should have been evidence enough that the Republican Party’s one real priority is tax cuts — despite all the talk about deficit reduction and economic growth. But here’s some more:

On Dec. 22, just before they left town for the holidays, House Republican leaders released new budget rules that they intend to adopt when they assume the majority in January and will set the stage for even more budget-busting tax cuts.

First, some background: Under pay-as-you-go rules adopted by Democratic majorities in the House and Senate in 2007, tax cuts or increases in entitlement spending must be offset by tax increases or entitlement cuts. Entitlements include big health programs like Medicare and Medicaid, for which spending is on autopilot, as well as some other programs for veterans and low-income Americans. (Discretionary spending, which includes defense, is approved separately by Congress annually.)

The new Republican rules will gut pay-as-you-go because they require offsets only for entitlement increases, not for tax cuts. In effect, the new rules will codify the Republican fantasy that tax cuts do not deepen the deficit.

It gets worse. The new rules mandate that entitlement-spending increases be offset by spending cuts only — and actually bar the House from raising taxes to pay for such spending.

More at the link. Read the rest, then try to defend these new rules.

They are doing the grover.

Norquist has long wanted the death of American government.

He wants to shrink it to the size he can drag it down the hall and drown it in the bathtub.

Get it folks.

The republican party wants your government murdered.

Forum List

Back