More Global Warming Fraud

There is absolutely NO definitive proof that there is a causal link between smoking cigarettes and lung cancer or other respiratory illnesses...

...so the tobacco industry and their representatives would have us believe.

Don't listen to the scare tactics of those freedom-hating, fear-mongering liberals who say that smoking is hazardous to your health. Light up, folks! It's okay. It's perfectly safe.

People need to stop having that stale argument about whether Global Warming is a real problem or not. It's not the point. The point is, people need to oppose Al Gore and his Communist Globalist assholes taking more control of their lives with more Government intrusion. Personally, i don't care if Global Warming is real or not. I value my Freedom & Liberty far more than i fear the Global Warming Boogeyman.

More Government intrusion in Citizens' lives isn't the answer. Less Government is the logical way forward. So i don't engage in the stale arguments over whether it's real or not. I refuse to be a Global Warming cult member. Period, end of story.

Ahahaha man imagine all the freedom we'll have by not caring about global warming. I mean, why is cancer increasing? lol who knows
My the smog is heavy I can hardly breathe but at least I can let my car run idle for 20 min without someone asking why..

Well, you're here posting nonsensical babble. So i'm pretty sure you're breathing just fine. Like i said, the World is full of 'Dupers' and 'Dupees.' Al Gore is a 'Duper.' And you're clearly one of his 'Dupees.'

Personally, i value Freedom & Liberty far more than i feel your Global Warming Boogeyman. I'm willing to take my chances with it, rather than with Gore and you Communist Globalists. I'll never join your Global Warming cult. Period, end of story.

This isnt a either or choice. You can have peanut butter AND Chocolate yanno lol.

I'll just wait until I have the freedom of not breathing fine before I even think about Global blah blah and Environmental do dads or whatever.

This arguement is essentially like a guy who lives in the woods and doesnt realize that taking care of his land is what allows him the freedom he enjoys

why can't you libs comprehend the difference between pollution and global warming. No one wants a polluted planet. Everyone wants to stop pollution. However, Pollution is not changing the climate of the planet.

People need to stop having that stale argument about whether Global Warming is a real problem or not. It's not the point. The point is, people need to oppose Al Gore and his Communist Globalist assholes taking more control of their lives with more Government intrusion. Personally, i don't care if Global Warming is real or not. I value my Freedom & Liberty far more than i fear the Global Warming Boogeyman.

More Government intrusion in Citizens' lives isn't the answer. Less Government is the logical way forward. So i don't engage in the stale arguments over whether it's real or not. I refuse to be a Global Warming cult member. Period, end of story.

Ahahaha man imagine all the freedom we'll have by not caring about global warming. I mean, why is cancer increasing? lol who knows
My the smog is heavy I can hardly breathe but at least I can let my car run idle for 20 min without someone asking why..

Well, you're here posting nonsensical babble. So i'm pretty sure you're breathing just fine. Like i said, the World is full of 'Dupers' and 'Dupees.' Al Gore is a 'Duper.' And you're clearly one of his 'Dupees.'

Personally, i value Freedom & Liberty far more than i feel your Global Warming Boogeyman. I'm willing to take my chances with it, rather than with Gore and you Communist Globalists. I'll never join your Global Warming cult. Period, end of story.

This isnt a either or choice. You can have peanut butter AND Chocolate yanno lol.

I'll just wait until I have the freedom of not breathing fine before I even think about Global blah blah and Environmental do dads or whatever.

This arguement is essentially like a guy who lives in the woods and doesnt realize that taking care of his land is what allows him the freedom he enjoys

why can't you libs comprehend the difference between pollution and global warming. No one wants a polluted planet. Everyone wants to stop pollution. However, Pollution is not changing the climate of the planet.

Do you understand that pollution contributes to GW or not?

There is absolutely NO definitive proof that there is a causal link between smoking cigarettes and lung cancer or other respiratory illnesses...

Don't listen to the scare tactics of those freedom-hating, fear-mongering liberals who say that smoking is hazardous to your health. Light up, folks! It's okay. It's perfectly safe.

failed analogy , the link between smoking and lung cancer has been proven. Pollution is bad, pollution of your body or your planet. Stop pollution and stop the lies about man causing climate change. Focus on the real problem, not some bullshit created by the idiot Gore.

Pollution contributes to pollution, not global warming. Upset about global climate change? talk to the sun.

failed analogy , the link between smoking and lung cancer has been proven. Pollution is bad, pollution of your body or your planet. Stop pollution and stop the lies about man causing climate change. Focus on the real problem, not some bullshit created by the idiot Gore.

It's not a failed analogy at all. In fact, in both cases, many of the very same people were involved in the campaigns to dispel concerns about smoking and global warming.

If you want to see the history of these campaigns (and additional campaigns against CFCs, acid rain concerns, nuclear winter, secondhand smoke etc), read the following excellent and well-researched book:

9293635.jpg

Merchants of Doubt: How a Handful of Scientists Obscured the Truth on Issues from Tobacco Smoke to Global Warming

It's not a failed analogy at all. In fact, in both cases, many of the very same people were involved in the campaigns to dispel concerns about smoking and global warming.

If you want to see the history of these campaigns (and additional campaigns against CFCs, acid rain concerns, nuclear winter, secondhand smoke etc), read the following excellent and well-researched book:

9293635.jpg

Merchants of Doubt: How a Handful of Scientists Obscured the Truth on Issues from Tobacco Smoke to Global Warming

Where do you get this shit? Smoking causes cancer and other lung diseases. That is a fact.

the acts of man do not cause climate change. man may pollute the planet, but there is no proof that pollution causes climate change.

There's not a single experiment that shows how a 120PPM increase in CO2 can raise temperature

Not One
If the government really gave a shit about air quality, CO2, or warming, they wouldn't be doing the controlled burn that is choking me as I post; they'd have the unemployed employed cutting and removing brush.

Pollution contributes to pollution, not global warming. Upset about global climate change? talk to the sun.

This is like sugar contributes to sugar lmao. Deep thinking being done here folks.

Did pollution contribute to the depletion of the Ozone layer? If so, did you know that the Ozone layer is not classified as a "pollution"?

There's not a single experiment that shows how a 120PPM increase in CO2 can raise temperature

Not One
If the government really gave a shit about air quality, CO2, or warming, they wouldn't be doing the controlled burn that is choking me as I post; they'd have the unemployed employed cutting and removing brush.

good idea, call your congressman

This is like sugar contributes to sugar lmao. Deep thinking being done here folks.

Did pollution contribute to the depletion of the Ozone layer? If so, did you know that the Ozone layer is not classified as a "pollution"?

the so-called ozone hole is seasonal. the ozone layer is just fine, relax.

You're free to live in fear of Gore's Global Warming Boogeyman. That's your call. Just don't think your fear is justification for forcing more Government intrusion in others' lives. Just go off the grid, live in a tent, and build an Ark. No one's stopping you. But leave the rest of us alone. We're not joining your Global Warming cult.

You're free to live in fear of Gore's Global Warming Boogeyman. That's your call. Just don't think your fear is justification for forcing more Government intrusion in others' lives. Just go off the grid, live in a tent, and build an Ark. No one's stopping you. But leave the rest of us alone. We're not joining your Global Warming cult.

the cultists of the prophet algore want YOU and ME to live in the woods and eat leaves, NOT THEM.

They're hooked on being spooked. Just remember, the world's made up of 'Dupers' and 'Dupees.' Gore's a 'Duper' and he has a whole lot of 'Dupees.' And most of em can't be reasoned with. They're All-In on fearing Gore's Global Warming Boogeyman. So you won't get through to most. But nice try. :)

the cultists of the prophet algore want YOU and ME to live in the woods and eat leaves, NOT THEM.

I've given the Global Warming kooks the solution to their problem. They're free to go off the grid, live in tents, and build their Arks. No one will stop them. But they won't be allowed to force their agendas on the rest of us. And that's that.

They're hooked on being spooked. Just remember, the world's made up of 'Dupers' and 'Dupees.' Gore's a 'Duper' and he has a whole lot of 'Dupees.' And most of em can't be reasoned with. They're All-In on fearing Gore's Global Warming Boogeyman. So you won't get through to most. But nice try. :)

Oh I know that. Buts its fun to destroy their "logic".

Theres no "so called" hole...either its a hole or not lmao.

Seasonal? I asked you if pollution contributed to the depletion of the ozone layer...not what the Ozone layers schedule is.

Soooo, did pollution contribute or not slick willy?

Seasonal? I asked you if pollution contributed to the depletion of the ozone layer...not what the Ozone layers schedule is.

I already gave you the solution to your problem. Just go off the grid, live in a tent, and build an Ark. Do what you gotta do. No one will stop you. But we will stop you from forcing your agenda on the rest of us. You're free to go on living in fear of your Global Warming Boogeyman, but leave the rest of us alone.

Every response from you is a feeling

I already gave you the solution to your problem. Just go off the grid, live in a tent, and build an Ark. Do what you gotta do. No one will stop you. But we will stop you from forcing your agenda on the rest of us. You're free to go on living in fear of your Global Warming Boogeyman, but leave the rest of us alone.

Forum List

Back