More Global Warming Fraud

Wildman & theowl -

There is no cooling. Temperatures have been stable for a few years, but make no mistake - the thermostat is stuck on hot.

If I remember rightly, all of the ten hottest years on record have occured within the past 20 years. I'll check this and post it in fetail later.

so record cold temps last winter mean nothing, but one day or record heat is significant--------------we get it :wtf:

Ok, so you obviouly don't get it then, do you?

It has nothing to do with one dy or one place. It is about what happens globally and over years. How can you NOT know that?

I do know that, and using that criteria there is absolutely no evidence that the acts of humans have caused the climate of our planet to change. none, zero, nada, zilch.

Swimexpert -

If we have no zero scientific basis to say that - why is it that that is precisely what scientists DO say? Why is it that not one single scientific organisation agrees ith you?

Actually we know why - because you are missing the point.

Forget politics - read the science and then decide what can or cnnot be claimed.

science is divided on this issue. the "scientists" receiving grants to prove AGW have come up with "proof". the ones who are doing it on their own conclude just the opposite. Follow the money, asshole.

Saigon is still trying to say man made global warming is real and that is not the terminology that has been used by the left over the last 20 years.

Ever wonder why I do not even attempt to debate a piece of shit liberal?

They fucking lie, they then believe their own lies, they then shift the argument, and take on both sides of any and every issue.

They deserve zero respect. Is there ONE THING liberals do not lie about? Lying takes on all sorts of forms. Feigning outrage over issues they supposedly care about, but in reality could not care less about if they tried. That is a lie. Most prevalent with liberals too.

Like saying they are against people being tortured and in the same breath wishing saddam was still in power. You see, one negates the other. You cannot be against torture of innocent people AND wish saddam was still in power. That is a double sided answer. That is just one example.

They are like that about every single issue. Now this half wit is trying to convince us that there has always been one term the left has used for 20 years, and that is climate change.

Holy shit, are they pathetic. Is it more pathetic that they attempt to claim that, or that they believe that?

Saigon is still trying to say man made global warming is real and that is not the terminology that has been used by the left over the last 20 years.

Ever wonder why I do not even attempt to debate a piece of shit liberal?

They fucking lie, they then believe their own lies, they then shift the argument, and take on both sides of any and every issue.

They deserve zero respect. Is there ONE THING liberals do not lie about? Lying takes on all sorts of forms. Feigning outrage over issues they supposedly care about, but in reality could not care less about if they tried.

Like saying they are against people being tortured and in the same breath wishing saddam was still in power. You see, one negates the other. You cannot be against torture of innocent people AND wish saddam was still in power. That is a double sided answer. That is just one example.

They are like that about every single issue. Now this half wit is trying to convince us that there has always been one term the left has used for 20 years, and that is climate change.

Holy shit, are they pathetic. Is it more pathetic that they attempt to claim that, or that they believe that?

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Whatever is happening to the climate of our planet, warmer or cooler, man is not causing it, cannot change it, and cannot stop it.

But if you libs continue to engage in stupidity, you are free to send your money to the false prophet algore.

The Global Warming Scam
Is this link supposed to be an authoritative source of scientific information? Fucking hilarious.

It is more relevant than the crap put forth by the prophet algore. algore said that the polar ice would be gone by now, that the coast of fla would be under water, that we would be having Katrina-like storms every week, that we would no longer have winters. He lied to you fools, and you bought it. That asshole is laughing all the way to the bank because of you idiots.

Whatever is happening to the climate of our planet, warmer or cooler, man is not causing it, cannot change it, and cannot stop it.

But if you libs continue to engage in stupidity, you are free to send your money to the false prophet algore.

The Global Warming Scam
Is this link supposed to be an authoritative source of scientific information? Fucking hilarious.

It is more relevant than the crap put forth by the prophet algore. algore said that the polar ice would be gone by now, that the coast of fla would be under water, that we would be having Katrina-like storms every week, that we would no longer have winters. He lied to you fools, and you bought it. That asshole is laughing all the way to the bank because of you idiots.

Does this mean your link isn't an authoritative source? Well that certainly is a surprise.

Redfish & Swimexpert -

If you research tempersture records, you'll find we actually know a lot about tenperatures going back centuries. Any decent science source will explain how that works.

Again - how is it that you don't know what everyone else learned a decade ago?

Redfish -

Apart from the obvious facts that louisiana is sinking under water, the Arctic ice is rapidly disappearing and that storm intensity around the world is increasing, why would anyone listen to a politician on this?

Why not listen to real scientists?

Redfish & Swimexpert -

If you research tempersture records, you'll find we actually know a lot about tenperatures going back centuries. Any decent science source will explain how that works.

More far left/AGW cult mantra easily defeated:

10TempPast11000Yrs_lg.jpg

It is often reported that the temperature of the earth is higher the past 20 years than it has ever been in history. This is simply not true, nor has it ever been. Hundreds of research studies using ice cores, pollen sedimentation, tree rings, etc. have shown that there were dozens of periods in the past 11,000 years (the Holocene period) that earth's temperature was warmer than it is today. Earth's temperature was very much warmer at least four times during the current interglacial period.

Another AGW religious scripture debunked..

Redfish & Swimexpert -

It is often reported that the temperature of the earth is higher the past 20 years than it has ever been in history. This is simply not true, nor has it ever been. Hundreds of research studies using ice cores, pollen sedimentation, tree rings, etc. have shown that there were dozens of periods in the past 11,000 years (the Holocene period) that earth's temperature was warmer than it is today. Earth's temperature was very much warmer at least four times during the current interglacial period.

We are indeed fortunate to have the benefit of your scientific expertise to put this issue into perspective.

I do know that, and using that criteria there is absolutely no evidence that the acts of humans have caused the climate of our planet to change. none, zero, nada, zilch.

What???? You don't believe the proclamation of a dude called "redfish". Shocked I tell you, Ima shocked. LMAO.
EVERYBODY knows redfish has his finger on the pulse of the world. Or was that his finger in his ass on his prostrate? I don't know for sure or really care.

But I sure am glad I can tell my grand kids that we earlier generation humans didn't have anything to do with fucking up the environment. It was just the changin' weather. You just gotta believe man couldn't do anything like effect climate.. Hell next thing people will be saying mans gonna cut down the Amazon rain forest. Crazy shit.

Redfish & Swimexpert -

We are indeed fortunate to have the benefit of your scientific expertise to put this issue into perspective.

Real science will always trump AGW religious scripture. If the AGW cult would just allow real science to be conducted we would be in a far better place. AGW cult need to get out of science and start their own church and not get government to fund their religion..

What???? You don't believe the proclamation of a dude called "redfish". Shocked I tell you, Ima shocked. LMAO.
EVERYBODY knows redfish has his finger on the pulse of the world. Or was that his finger in his ass on his prostrate? I don't know for sure or really care.

But I sure am glad I can tell my grand kids that we earlier generation humans didn't have anything to do with fucking up the environment. It was just the changin' weather. You just gotta believe man couldn't do anything like effect climate.. Hell next thing people will be saying mans gonna cut down the Amazon rain forest. Crazy shit.

OK,one more time, "fucking up the environment" is a different thing from man made climate change.

POLLUTION IS NOT CLIMATE CHANGE, THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS, WAKE UP.

Real science will always trump AGW religious scripture.

And yet real science backs climate change science.

Of the 60 largest scientific organisations on earth - 59 back climate change, and 1 is neutral. NOT ONE agrees with you.

Funny that, isn't it?

Redfish & Swimexpert -

what were/are algore's scientific credentials?

Redfish & Swimexpert -

Real science will always trump AGW religious scripture. If the AGW cult would just allow real science to be conducted we would be in a far better place. AGW cult need to get out of science and start their own church and not get government to fund their religion..

Well I certainly am glad we have a real scientist on this forum to explain real science.

Real science will always trump AGW religious scripture.

And yet real science backs climate change science.

Of the 60 largest scientific organisations on earth - 59 back climate change, and 1 is neutral. NOT ONE agrees with you.

Funny that, isn't it?

no one is denying climate change, the issue is whether man is causing it.

Of course there is, bauble, but you haven't read it, because for you it is all politics. And that's why you are so far behind everyone else on this issue.

If you read the science, you will get it.

Forum List

Back