More Gop War Against Women--sterilize Women On Medicaid

Had he left out "tubal ligations" from his remarks, you assholes who support unceasing government welfare for the scumbags of society would still have made it an issue. He's right. A lot of us would be more than happy to see these subhumans stop procreating on tax dollars, and we'd be tickled to just see a majority of them them quietly die.

I support mandatory vasectomies for white men who routinely vote republican and appear to be heading toward becoming grumpy old men who lean out their windows shouting, "get off my lawn!"

If these women cannot provide for their own health care why would you think they could provide for a child?

Please point out to me how anyone other than ignorant dumb asses would make the comment you just did?

MOST people do not provide their own health care, it comes from your employer, the money you make from your employer or a subsidized government health plan.

In your world where do people carry the cost of healthcare without the support of some other entity?

Had he left out "tubal ligations" from his remarks, you assholes who support unceasing government welfare for the scumbags of society would still have made it an issue. He's right. A lot of us would be more than happy to see these subhumans stop procreating on tax dollars, and we'd be tickled to just see a majority of them them quietly die.

So we take it that your off spring and yourself will soon be committing mass seppuku.

Who are speaking for? All the RWnuts on USMB?

Who is this? Yeah, no one. It isnt the GOP any more than Al Sharpton is the Democratic Party.

Please point out to me how anyone other than ignorant dumb asses would make the comment you just did?

MOST people do not provide their own health care, it comes from your employer, the money you make from your employer or a subsidized government health plan.

In your world where do people carry the cost of healthcare without the support of some other entity?

If you can't comprehend the difference between benefits earned through employment and handouts then there's no point in me trying to explain it to you.

Forum List

Back