More interesting things from Hunter's laptop

You love being hoaxed, don't you.

You love being ignorant, uninformed, and in denial, don't you?

I'm not saying it's real or it isn't, but you sure didn't provide any proof that it wasn't.

Only a dickless wonder would believe any of the shit that is getting published. So I'm not surprised you're all in on it.

Nothing wrong with my dick, sweetmeat. I'd have you eating out of my hand.

But that's beside the point. Everything on Hunter's laptops and iPhone has been published. You just have to know where it's archived.

Only a dickless wonder would believe any of the shit that is getting published. So I'm not surprised you're all in on it.
Well you're dems are perfect and never do a thing wrong....so of course you don't believe a single negative thing.

I mean Hilary Clinton didn't have the Russian Dossier created and the FBI never spied on Trump's campaing, Trump had Hookers pee on Obama's bed, Don Lemon thinks there is a black hole on Earth, I mean who doesnt believe these things?????? (to you lefties, I'm being sarcastic and mocking you)

Well you're dems are perfect and never do a thing wrong....so of course you don't believe a single negative thing.
I'm not a democrat but I can tell you that democrats are far from perfect.
I mean Hilary Clinton didn't have the Russian Dossier created and the FBI never spied on Trump's campaing,
True.
Trump had Hookers pee on Obama's bed,
If you say so. Wow.
Don Lemon thinks there is a black hole on Earth, I mean who doesnt believe these things??????
Not sure.
(to you lefties, I'm being sarcastic and mocking you)
Anyway...

Getting back to the laptop....do you honestly believe the shit you posted in the OP is from the laptop? I mean seriously...

Forum List

Back