More interesting things from Hunter's laptop

I'm not a democrat but I can tell you that democrats are far from perfect.

True.

If you say so. Wow.

Not sure.

Anyway...

Getting back to the laptop....do you honestly believe the shit you posted in the OP is from the laptop? I mean seriously...
He sure does. Facts don't matter.

1657985491647.png

Would you believe anything out we found about the Bidens? MAybe this is normal shit in democrat families/circles.....not for real people.

I mean would you believe any of this?
Strange how you won't back up your own OP.

Well, not so strange since obviously it's complete and utter bullshite.... But one would think you'd at least stand by your cockamamie thread. I guess you don't even have enough character to back up your inane ramblings on an anonymous message board.

The soggy laptop?

You'll swallow anything the GOP shoves down your throat, won't you? :heehee:
You will never say a negative thing versus a democrat that does your bidding.....so lets be honest....you don't matter.

Well, not so strange since obviously it's complete and utter bullshite.... But one would think you'd at least stand by your cockamamie thread. I guess you don't even have enough character to back up your inane ramblings on an anonymous message board.
Yep, totally made up!

And he was on Jimmy Kimmel....LOL, what a cockmunch douchebag. Let's see him on Jimmy now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and this gem on it from Snopes

At this stage, we advise readers to take individual rumors and memes that appear to be blooming out of this alleged hack with a grain of salt. This is not to say that this material should automatically be presumed to be false (or true)

So they debunked it, yet when you read the fine print, they gave themselves an out, because THEY CAN NOT SAY FOR CERTAIN, IT IS NOT Joe biden.

Not only is this sad that you can't deny this just on the basis of his rep and say, naaaaaaah, this would never happen, you can see it being true. The true sign would be if he was smelling her hair, but it could have happend before or after the clip.

Good to see they moved this garbage to an off ramp. It should be in the basement with the other rubbish. But with this mod crew, moving it here was a miracle.

Forum List

Back