More interesting things from Hunter's laptop

I'm not a democrat but I can tell you that democrats are far from perfect.

True.

If you say so. Wow.

Not sure.

Anyway...

Getting back to the laptop....do you honestly believe the shit you posted in the OP is from the laptop? I mean seriously...
You're not a democrat???? You don't have to deny it, just be honest.

I mean Hilary Clinton didn't have the Russian Dossier created and the FBI never spied on Trump's campain -- This is the opposite from true

Trump had Hookers pee on Obama's bed, -- You heard this story, don't lie

Christopher Steele Defends Russia Dossier, Says Trump Golden Shower Tape “Probably Does” Exist -- From one of YOUR people.......

Don Lemon thinks there is a black hole on Earth, I mean who doesnt believe these things?????? -- Another genius you love to listen to

I love catching you guys in bullshit, it's so easy....

Well it might be, they have all kinds of stuff on there. Is this from the laptop?

Is this the first time seeing the truth, it can be a tough pill to swallow.

Last edited:
You're not a democrat???? You don't have to deny it, just be honest.

I mean Hilary Clinton didn't have the Russian Dossier created and the FBI never spied on Trump's campain -- This is the opposite from true

Trump had Hookers pee on Obama's bed, -- You heard this story, don't lie

Christopher Steele Defends Russia Dossier, Says Trump Golden Shower Tape “Probably Does” Exist -- From one of YOUR people.......

Don Lemon thinks there is a black hole on Earth, I mean who doesnt believe these things?????? -- Another genius you love to listen to

I love catching you guys in bullshit, it's so easy....

Well it might be, they have all kinds of stuff on there. Is this from the laptop?

Is this the first time seeing the truth, it can be a tough pill to swallow.

Again, getting back to the laptop...

Do you honestly believe the shit you posted in the OP? Really?

YOU might not be able to rule it out of bounds since you are so credulous.

But don't lump us all in with you.
I forgot, you're the guy that said the people debunking Dan Rather's documents were wrong........No way HE would EVER use fake documents in a story. Holy Shit, I figured it out G500 is pro establishment......that makes a lot of sense, the media is correct and maybe there are black holes on Earth.

Again, getting back to the laptop...

Do you honestly believe the shit you posted in the OP? Really?
Would you believe anything out we found about the Bidens? MAybe this is normal shit in democrat families/circles.....not for real people.

I mean would you believe any of this?

Some of the stuff from Hunter’s laptop are absolutely authentic, but I think the Democrat’s strategy at this point is to purposely release some good fakes so they can then claim that all were fake. Their constinutency is just dumb enough to believe it and they know it.

Lol, the Republican party needs better IT personel. This supposed lap top has been around for how many years now and it takes this long to fake these photos. Hilarious
Oh it's been around for years? So is that why the media said it never existed?

Oh it's been around for years? So is that why the media said it never existed?
Lol, right wing media has said they had it for years and yet it takes this long for this shit to come out. Hilarious. Not only are you liars you incompetent liars. Hilarious. But hey ya wanna be a fucking idiot no skin off my nose . Yall are good for entertainment. The grand old party and all the money behind it takes years to photoshop shit. Incompetent all the way around.

buckeye wants Hunter to fuck him.
Your media sources are gonna try to ignore the fact that Biden's daughter said he took inappropriate showers with her in her diary and the fact that Hunter called him 'Pedo' Pete. How do you feel about that?

Forum List

Back