More jobs -US created 158K private-sector jobs in June

Only a dumb Trump rube could spin disappointing jobs numbers into a win for the orange moron.

June 2016 jobs creation? 287,000
+220,000 Jobs in June; Record 153,168,000 Employed
Let me know when Trump matches Obama's unprecedented streak of 76 consecutive months of job growth.
How about comparing the number of jobs created in 12 months of Trump to Obama's 76?

Sorry, but Obama hasn't left you much of a fig leaf to cower behind.
You're deranged. Trump's only been president for less than 6 months now, not 12.

But comparing Trump's 5 month streak with Obama's 76 month streak..,

Obama ... mth/avg = 199,605 (15,170,000)
Trump ..... mth/avg = 172,600 (863,000)

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
You want to do first 6 months? First years? First 4 years? 8 years?

You're on, and no shoddy math. Six months we can start right now. For the rest you'll hafta wait.

Obama is finished; a failure. Get over it.
LOLOL

I gave you what you asked for. Now you want to change the parameters because Obama's numbers are better than Trump's?

:lmao:

Let me know when Trump matches Obama's unprecedented streak of 76 consecutive months of job growth.
How about comparing the number of jobs created in 12 months of Trump to Obama's 76?

You're deranged. Trump's only been president for less than 6 months now, not 12.

You're on, and no shoddy math. Six months we can start right now. For the rest you'll hafta wait.

LOLOL

I gave you what you asked for. Now you want to change the parameters because Obama's numbers are better than Trump's?

Stop being such a disingenuous prick. You're the one that changed the "parameters", and using butthurt for an excuse, regardless of severity is getting really old.

LOLOL

Stop being such a disingenuous prick. You're the one that changed the "parameters", and using butthurt for an excuse, regardless of severity is getting really old.
You asked for Trump's first 12 months versus Obama's 76 months. That's what I gave you; except for the fact that Trump's only been in office less than 6 months.

I give you the numbers you ask for and you still cry. :badgrin:

LOLOL

You asked for Trump's first 12 months versus Obama's 76 months. That's what I gave you; except for the fact that Trump's only been in office less than 6 months.

You'll just have to lube and wait 6 months, or, as I said we can compare Trump's first 6 months to Obama's. Either way, keep that K-Y Jelly handy.

LOLOL

You'll just have to lube and wait 6 months, or, as I said we can compare Trump's first 6 months to Obama's. Either way, keep that K-Y Jelly handy.
Nothing speaks louder than the voice of experience.

Job creation in the private sector tailed off significantly in June in another sign that the economy is getting closer to full employment, according to a report Thursday from ADP and Moody's Analytics.

Companies added 158,000 positions for the month, a number that economists who released the report said was still strong but stood well below the robust 230,000 number the report showed in May. The reading also was considerably below the 185,000 gain that economists surveyed by Reuters expected, and was revised lower from the initial 253,000 count.

"The job market continues to power forward," Moody's Analytics chief economist Mark Zandi said in a statement. "At this pace, which is double the rate of labor force growth, the tight labor market will continue getting tighter."

GO TRUMP!

Job creation slows in June as labor market gets tighter

Making America great Again!

Forum List

Back