More Liberal Tolerance- Black Republican Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron Attacked in Disgusting Cartoon

The Republican Party is against the policy initiatives introduced today that they think might help black folks.
That's not true. I doubt you came up with that on your own so where'd you see/hear that?

If you came up with it on your own, you're simply mistaken.

Just more disgusting stuff from the left. Again warning blacks not to get off the porch or else.

Same as ever from the Democratic Party and their mouthpieces in the media.

I don't know what a Daniel Cameron is, thus I give no fucks what he thinks. :dunno: Maybe stop posting every single social media piece of trash you find that outraged you. This is Rubber Room shit at best.

The Klan votes GOP, libertarian, constitutionalist. Has for at least sixty years.

Your points mean nothing.
... if black people are going to vote, they might as well vote for democrats as President Lyndon Johnson 1963-1969 was purported to have said about the civil rights act — “I’ll have them ******* voting democrats for 200 years.”

The Republican Party is against the policy initiatives introduced today that they think might help black folks.
haha no they radially oppose joey xiden and the demafasict agenda of record inflation, sky rocketing interest rates, high crime and open borders that harm african americans

That's not true. I doubt you came up with that on your own so where'd you see/hear that?

If you came up with it on your own, you're simply mistaken.
Sorry I am not a Trump Humper, you fools are the ones who are guided around by the nose.

haha no they radially oppose joey xiden and the demafasict agenda of record inflation, sky rocketing interest rates, high crime and open borders that harm african americans
I am pretty sure you read the vile and racist things that are said on this forum by the republicans/conservatives about black folks and yet boot lickers like you still just kiss their ass to try and be accepted by them.

After thanking Trump for his endorsement, Cameron said: “Let me just say the Trump culture of winning is alive and well in Kentucky.”

Uncle Cameron just moved into 1st place when it comes to boot licking in America.

I am pretty sure you read the vile and racist things that are said on this forum by the republicans/conservatives about black folks and yet boot lickers like you still just kiss their ass to try and be accepted by them.
i’ve read it and read it from demafascit and heard your white hooded demklan xiden say it as well

i call all of them out…you fall in line behind your demaklan leader cause he’s told you you ain’t black unless you do

i’ve read it and read it from demafascit and heard your white hooded demklan xiden say it as well

i call all of them out…you fall in line behind your demaklan leader cause he’s told you you ain’t black unless you do
Get a new line, boot licker. You can't find one post of me defending Biden or any other white racist, but I can pull up plenty of them with you doing it. Hell just look at this post, I have never seen you hit back on any of these white racist your ass is silent.

Get a new line, boot licker. You can't find one post of me defending Biden or any other white racist, but I can pull up plenty of them with you doing it. Hell just look at this post, I have never seen you hit back on any of these white racist your ass is silent.
really where? sounds like more deflection

you are constantly defending your demaklan party and deflecting

really where? sounds like more deflection

you are constantly defending your demaklan party and deflecting
Why is it you can never produce a post of me defending them?

We know you are a Trump Humper though, you will run to his defense in a heartbeat.

Why is it you can never produce a post of me defending them?

We know you are a Trump Humper though, you will run to his defense in a heartbeat.
anytime you bring up trump or use racist attacks against posters that being up xiden’s policies you are defending them

I never use the term "African American". That's some bullshit Obama started to make himself feel better because he's

half African-American.

Black people whose families have been here for hundreds of years are NOT "African-American".

They're American, Black, Black people, Black American, whatever.

But they damn sure ain't no 1st generation African immigrants that just came from Africa. :nono:

I know some African-Americans. They're white and speak Dutch.

I find it disturbing that everyone just goes along with that crap of calling black Americans "African" in any kind of way.

That never happened before Obama, The Great Divider.

Interesting that many sites have scrubbed the Democrat origins of the KKK from their articles about them.

"Founded in 1865, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for Black Americans. Its members waged an underground campaign of intimidation and violence directed at white and Black Republican leaders. Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal—the reestablishment of white supremacy—fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s."

Trump isn't KKK, Democrats are.
Until the southern strategy.

Forum List

Back