"More Likely Than Whites…."

What can be more racist than to say that winning the vote of black Americans is some sort of evil?

Treating them like automatons with only one worldview. Disowning them when they have the wherewithal to develop one different from yours. That's what the Democratic party does. That's what people like you do.

Moreover, what's even more racist? Alienating them for what they believe. How is that any different from segregation?

Prove the Republican Party doesn't.

Not my place to prove anything. Try not to deflect, Carbine, it makes you look foolish.

I'm telling you that Republicans do exactly what you just accused Democrats of doing, which renders your attempted point

RETARDED.

Um, no.

First, I'm not a Republican.

Second, I personally believe that a black person is just as capable of free thought as a white person. And that is why I detest Democrats who treat black people in the opposite manner.

Third, you didn't deny the fact the Democratic Party does what I just mentioned. Which makes your point

INVALID.

Democrats don't support conservatives of any color. Why would they?

Okay, let's say we end Medicaid tomorrow. Period. No more government funded healthcare assistance to low income Americans.

You people tell us how much better black Americans in poverty will be, say, a year from now. Five years from now.

You give them a college education and a stable job, not a meager government income and subsidized healthcare. Are they not capable of making anything of themselves without government assistance? Why is that such a foreign concept to you?

Not even close to addressing my proposal.

Curious, what is your "proposal"?

I proposed ending Medicaid since you people think it's keeping blacks on the plantation.

Sarcasm is not a viable substitute for an actual argument, Carbine.

You're not following the OP's rant. She is making the claim that government assistance keeps blacks on some sort of plantation. You either agree with her or you don't.

Treating them like automatons with only one worldview. Disowning them when they have the wherewithal to develop one different from yours. That's what the Democratic party does. That's what people like you do.

Moreover, what's even more racist? Alienating them for what they believe. How is that any different from segregation?

Not my place to prove anything. Try not to deflect, Carbine, it makes you look foolish.

I'm telling you that Republicans do exactly what you just accused Democrats of doing, which renders your attempted point

RETARDED.

Um, no.

Second, I personally believe that a black person is just as capable of free thought as a white person. And that is why I detest Democrats who treat black people in the opposite manner.

Third, you didn't deny the fact the Democratic Party does what I just mentioned. Which makes your point

INVALID.

Thanks for making my case.

And surrender your race card, racist.

Here’s the premise: Democrats/Liberals are ready to sacrifice any Americans, even their constituents, in their greed for power.

1.First…their refusal to support a border, and to stem the avalanche of illegal immigration

Guess who this hurts?

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
http://www.usccr.gov/pubs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

As shown by Hussein Obama's paean to illegals to go out and vote.....there is a benefit to the Democrat Party, if not to their most loyal constituents.

2. How to explain this counterintuitive endeavor by the Democrats?

After all, without the black vote, Democrats would never win a national election.
"...what would happen if a smaller percentage of blacks turned out:

- At 90 percent black turn-out, Wisconsin’s 10 electoral votes slide into the GOP column.

- At 75 percent black turn-out, Pennsylvania’s 21 electoral votes go Republican.

- At 70 percent Michigan’s 17 electoral votes turn from blue to red.

- At 50 percent the GOP collects Delawre’s three electoral votes.

I don’t know what a realistic number to project is for the effects of angry black apathy, but I’ll stop at 50 percent. It may be that going as low as 75 percent is unrealistic. Most likely it’s impossible to say. (And this doesn’t take into account things like congressional districts where black voters make the margin of difference.)"
Do Democrats need the black vote? | RobertEmmet

Oh, and that title…’More Likely Than Whites…'
I’ll get to that next.

What can be more racist than to say that winning the vote of black Americans is some sort of evil?

Do Democrats single out BLACK conservatives to 'disown'?

RETARDED.

Um, no.

INVALID.

What color is Trump?

Here’s the premise: Democrats/Liberals are ready to sacrifice any Americans, even their constituents, in their greed for power.

1.First…their refusal to support a border, and to stem the avalanche of illegal immigration

Guess who this hurts?

"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."

As shown by Hussein Obama's paean to illegals to go out and vote.....there is a benefit to the Democrat Party, if not to their most loyal constituents.

After all, without the black vote, Democrats would never win a national election.

- At 90 percent black turn-out, Wisconsin’s 10 electoral votes slide into the GOP column.

- At 75 percent black turn-out, Pennsylvania’s 21 electoral votes go Republican.

I don’t know what a realistic number to project is for the effects of angry black apathy, but I’ll stop at 50 percent. It may be that going as low as 75 percent is unrealistic. Most likely it’s impossible to say. (And this doesn’t take into account things like congressional districts where black voters make the margin of difference.)"

I’ll get to that next.

Yes, they do. All the time.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/juan-wi...l-uncle-tom-treatment-of-black-conservatives/

RETARDED.

Um, no.

INVALID.

What color is Trump?

According to some here, he's orange.

Guess who this hurts?

I’ll get to that next.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/juan-wi...l-uncle-tom-treatment-of-black-conservatives/

So, what's more racist, some guy calling Ben Carson an Uncle Tom, or the OP calling Barack Obama a Nazi and a Stalinist?

Guess who this hurts?

I’ll get to that next.

So, what's more racist, some guy calling Ben Carson an Uncle Tom, or the OP calling Barack Obama a Nazi and a Stalinist?

There's nothing racist about calling Obama a Stalinist, and as they say, if the shoe fits. Calling Obama a Nazi is no better than a liberal calling Trump a Nazi. It is an overused accusation that almost never has any merit.

You do your best to lure me into your traps. Not today.

There's nothing racist about calling Obama a Stalinist, and as they say, if the shoe fits. Calling Obama a Nazi is no better than a liberal calling Trump a Nazi. It is an overused accusation that almost never has any merit.

How about 'crypto-Islamist and back-stabbing snake?

Hmm, I detest name calling. Unless that moniker can be proven with facts.

Which one do you want me to prove?

Both. It's not that I don't believe you.

Call it a quirk.

Call it a quirk.

1. Name all of the religions that Hussein Obama defended, lied for, and advanced.

2.President Obama: “So let’s start with this fact: For more than a thousand years, people have been drawn to Islam’s message of peace. And the very word itself, ‘Islam,’ comes from ‘salam’ — peace.” Why did Mr. Obama say this? Even Muslim websites acknowledge that “Islam” means “submission” [to Allah], that it comes from the Arabic root “aslama” meaning submission, and that “Islam” is the command form of that verb.
You Don’t Know What Obama Said at the Mosque

3. Back-stabber?
Check with our ally, Israel

7. Now….why did the Democrats/Liberals do everything possible….knowingly or otherwise…..to destroy the black family and culture????

Two factors are behind the Democrat actions. One is the demands of their Leftist bent, the cultural Marxism that is vehemently opposed to religion and morality….

…and, second, perhaps first, the pat on the head that the Democrats/Liberals give to blacks to assure their votes, no matter how damaging the behaviors that they mouth support for.

8. Charles Murray write about it this way:

“One change in societal attitude has been the “ecumenical niceness”…don’t fight, share toys, take turns….and never, ever be judgmental. As a result, the upper cultural class, which has stabilized by returning to more traditional ways, survives, yet these individuals will not criticize the behaviors which are destroying the lower cultural class.

a. For Women Under 30, Most Births Occur Outside Marriage” For Women Under 30, Most Births Occur Outside Marriage

b. “One group still largely resists the trend: college graduates, who overwhelmingly marry before having children. That is turning family structure into a new class divide, …” Ibid.

c. The elites must preach what they practice...even if it costs them the black vote.
It's the right thing to do: tell the truth.

Call it a quirk.

1. Name all of the religions that Hussein Obama defended, lied for, and advanced.

2.President Obama: “So let’s start with this fact: For more than a thousand years, people have been drawn to Islam’s message of peace. And the very word itself, ‘Islam,’ comes from ‘salam’ — peace.” Why did Mr. Obama say this? Even Muslim websites acknowledge that “Islam” means “submission” [to Allah], that it comes from the Arabic root “aslama” meaning submission, and that “Islam” is the command form of that verb.
You Don’t Know What Obama Said at the Mosque

3. Back-stabber?
Check with our ally, Israel

Good, good. That will do nicely.

Forum List

Back