More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shook Al Gore's hand once - as one in a long line of people. I'm pretty sure he's human. I'm also pretty sure I haven't mentioned his name in the last several hundred posts.

Now, I do like the guy. I voted for him in 2000 and I wanted him to run again. But this religion argument is simply stupid. Should I accuse you of worshipping Exxon/Mobil? It would make more sense.

I shook Al Gore's hand once - as one in a long line of people. I'm pretty sure he's human. I'm also pretty sure I haven't mentioned his name in the last several hundred posts.

Now, I do like the guy. I voted for him in 2000 and I wanted him to run again. But this religion argument is simply stupid. Should I accuse you of worshipping Exxon/Mobil? It would make more sense.

Please tell us you washed immediately after that reckless act!

Please also make any accusation you want. Especially such foolish ones; we can use a laugh hereabouts.

Shaking hands with an epic member of the Club of Lose. Kewl.:up: I still laugh when I think of him walking through the Capitol on inauguration day 2001 looking like he fell down 23 flights of stairs.:fu: Still doesn't have the balls to debate anybody on global warming. A real man's man!!:clap2:

In 2014, nobody cares about Al Gore except the religion.

Hmmmm......whats in the news today on climate change??!!!

Ahhh.......whats this?

Its more AGW alarmist losing.........losing huge I might add. Seems in a big court case in Canada, the head honcho and guru of modern climate change science, Michael Mann is unable to produce any data to support his lawsuits, which is against Canadian law!! Jackass has a chance to finally lend credibility to his science and falls flat on his face producing a BIG ZERO!!!

Michael Mann Faces Bankruptcy as his Courtroom Climate Capers Collapse

Been saying for years this jerkoff is a fraud!!

Ahhh.......whats this?

Its more AGW alarmist losing.........losing huge I might add. Seems in a big court case in Canada, the head honcho and guru of modern climate change science, Michael Mann is unable to produce any data to support his lawsuits, which is against Canadian law!! Jackass has a chance to finally lend credibility to his science and falls flat on his face producing a BIG ZERO!!!

I am going to miss having the warmist wackos around when all of the dust settles....the wheels are coming off the AGW crazy train and what do they do.....acclerate. It is the damnedest thing to watch.

Ahhh.......whats this?

I am going to miss having the warmist wackos around when all of the dust settles....the wheels are coming off the AGW crazy train and what do they do.....acclerate. It is the damnedest thing to watch.

The nail in the coffin for this thread is it not??!!!!!:clap2: So much losing. So much effort by these dolts......such little impact in the real world. Astounding.

Ahhh.......whats this?

The nail in the coffin for this thread is it not??!!!!!:clap2: So much losing. So much effort by these dolts......such little impact in the real world. Astounding.

For so much loosening why is American and China cutting our emissions. The president is going around the world saying the same thing.:confused:

For so much loosening why is American and China cutting our emissions. The president is going around the world saying the same thing.:confused:

Money and power and power and money.....control.

Last edited:

China is cutting our emissions?

Have another cup of coffee and try again.

Ahhh.......whats this?

That is beautiful! How do these guys walk around in public when they have been so thoroughly and profoundly humiliated.

Did you read the article that explained the cause of the jet stream taking that dip south and freezing the midwest and the northeast was warming in the Arctic. And what would that be from?

Yeah, we read the latest abracadabra.

<YAWN>

Ahhh.......whats this?

That is beautiful! How do these guys walk around in public when they have been so thoroughly and profoundly humiliated.

Ignorance is bliss. If they had a clue, the would be to embarassed to even show up here, much less argue climate pseudoscience.

I guess global warming since it hasn't happened in 10 years...Is nothing more then a crack of shit.

17+ years not taking into consideration the massive data tampering that has happened over the past 30 years.

There is no doubt that the earth has warmed since the little ice age...that is the nature of coming out of an ice age. The earth is still in the process of exiting a deep ice age...warm periods....cold periods...with the long term trend being towards warm I hope...Cold is the killer, not warmth.

By the way........interested parties should take a gander to PAGE 1 of this forum and check out the number count on thread replies. Virtually every bomb thrower AGW thread crashes and burns in a matter of a day or two.......and mostly, in a matter of hours.

Meanwhile.......look how many replies on this thread!!!:D:D:D:coffee: Sorta tells you what people are looking for when they come into this forum = not the same canned lame drivel hysterical bs served up by the climate nutters every day. Soon enough, this thread will be at 100,000 views.:eek: A bozo's lament.

I guess global warming since it hasn't happened in 10 years...Is nothing more then a crack of shit.

Global warming is a natural process that happens on this planet with or with out human.

AGW is a farce that has squandered trillions of dollars.

Yet the AGW cultists still want trillions more wasted on a failed religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back