More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG!!! I was just going to post this

Record Siberian snow could bode ill for Northeast

...er, global warming makes snow, a thing of the past, snow like harder or something
so Frank, I always get confused with the more snow, no snow argument. It is the warmers theory that more CO2 will cause more water vapor and more water vapor will increase precipitation, which in winter would be snow. Yet, they argue no more snow. WTF man do these cats know what the hell their own arguments are? Thanks for the info. Needed to vent after reading skooks post.

I mean, think about these goofs talk out each side of their mouths, this way, they don't think they can ever be wrong. FunnY?

To me what's funny is they are always wrong.

OMFG!!! I was just going to post this

Record Siberian snow could bode ill for Northeast

...er, global warming makes snow, a thing of the past, snow like harder or something
so Frank, I always get confused with the more snow, no snow argument. It is the warmers theory that more CO2 will cause more water vapor and more water vapor will increase precipitation, which in winter would be snow. Yet, they argue no more snow. WTF man do these cats know what the hell their own arguments are? Thanks for the info. Needed to vent after reading skooks post.

I mean, think about these goofs talk out each side of their mouths, this way, they don't think they can ever be wrong. FunnY?

To me what's funny is they are always wrong.

There must be a left and right handed version of the CO2 molecule

Yeah gents.....looks like another winter of Northeastern folks freezing their nut sacks off for about 7 months. The potholes.......my God, if you guys ever saw the potholes around New York. Don't ever consider living in an entitlement state if you are going to have to deal with bitter cold and thaw. I recommend folks invest in tire company stock right now.....:2up:

Notice though how the AGW k00ks no longer talk about "global" with climate change? That whole ruse went up in smoke several years ago while sections of the planet have plunged into a epic pseudo-ice age. And we wonder why so many people don't give a rats ass about global warming?:spinner::spinner::spinner:

Dang......to my skeptic pals on here.........our thread here is approaching 5,000 posts :disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:

And you know......when this thread bolts to the top of PAGE 1 every day, can you not see heads exploding in here???!!:funnyface:

OMG......these people.........imagine the misery of us dealing the daily knobby cucumber!!!:rock::rock::rock::rofl:

Dr David Viner and his attempt to make his failed predictions go away.. flops...

It seams that a company is making Dr Viner's failed prediction that snow would be a thing of the past by 2015 vanish from as many servers at they can get access too.

Thank God for the way back machine and others who have archived this. The Original paper who published his article and predictions has deleted it along with all links to any form of it.

One of the longest running climate prediction blunders has disappeared from the Internet

The scrubbing of failed climate predictions has begun...

Dr David Viner and his attempt to make his failed predictions go away.. flops...

It seams that a company is making Dr Viner's failed prediction that snow would be a thing of the past by 2015 vanish from as many servers at they can get access too.

Thank God for the way back machine and others who have archived this. The Original paper who published his article and predictions has deleted it along with all links to any form of it.

One of the longest running climate prediction blunders has disappeared from the Internet

The scrubbing of failed climate predictions has begun...

w0w.....great find Billy!!! Yep....google in bed with the globalists!!:2up:

New urban heat island study shows surprising variation in air temperatures

Well this ought to put the alarmist drivel of the "hottest ev'a" lie to bed. It appears that cities can spike some 9 -11 deg F higher daily just due to land use change and use of heating and cooling devices. Yes this puts a huge crink in the AGW meme. Not only does this prove UHI exists but it place all temps in cities about 2-4 deg C (6 deg F) warmer than surrounding areas on average. This totally screws with the GAT (Global Average Temp) by altering it artificially higher.

This paper is a massive ouch for the alarmist clans...

Abstract

Data from a dense urban meteorological network (UMN) are analyzed, revealing the spatial heterogeneity and temporal variability of the Twin Cities (Minneapolis–St. Paul, Minnesota) canopy-layer urban heat island (UHI). Data from individual sensors represent surface air temperature (SAT) across a variety of local climate zones within a 5000-km2area and span the 3-yr period from 1 August 2011 to 1 August 2014. Irregularly spaced data are interpolated to a uniform 1 km × 1 km grid using two statistical methods: 1) kriging and 2) cokriging with impervious surface area data. The cokriged SAT field exhibits lower bias and lower RMSE than does the kriged SAT field when evaluated against an independent set of observations. Maps, time series, and statistics that are based on the cokriged field are presented to describe the spatial structure and magnitude of the Twin Cities metropolitan area (TCMA) UHI on hourly, daily, and seasonal time scales. The average diurnal variation of the TCMA UHI exhibits distinct seasonal modulation wherein the daily maximum occurs by night during summer and by day during winter. Daily variations in the UHI magnitude are linked to changes in weather patterns. Seasonal variations in the UHI magnitude are discussed in terms of land–atmosphere interactions. To the extent that they more fully resolve the spatial structure of the UHI, dense UMNs are advantageous relative to limited collections of existing urban meteorological observations. Dense UMNs are thus capable of providing valuable information for UHI monitoring and for implementing and evaluating UHI mitigation efforts.

* Supplemental information related to this paper is available at the Journals Online website:http://dx.doi.org/10.1175/JAMC-D-14-0239.s1.

Most of the US is 15 degrees BELOW NORMAL even with the monster El Nino.. (which isn't) And much of the western US will be under 6-12 inches of snow in the next few days.

The empirical evidence suggests that we have a weak to moderate El Nino.. All I can do is shake my head at the data manipulators who made up this lie.

This one is going to leave a mark.. With CO2 only lasting around 20-40 years in circulation within our atmosphere the CO2 monster dies...

Simple Equation of Multi-Decadal Atmospheric Carbon Concentration Change
. It is article-length (~5,000 words, not counting references), citable, and discoverable by search engines, including the Climate Sanity and Freedom Search. In a slight departure from a widely-used academic format, the paper contains a Summary (for busy readers). The abstract is as follows.

"Surplus CO2 is removed from the atmosphere by natural sinks at rate, proportional to the surplus CO2 concentration. In other words, it undergoes exponential decay with a single decay constant. This conclusion is rigorously proven, using first principles and relatively recent observations of oceans. Historical data for CO2 concentrations and emissions from 1958–2013 are then used to calculate the half-life of the surplus concentration. This theoretically derived formula is found to be an excellent match to the historical CO2 concentrations over the measurement period. Furthermore, the “initial” CO2 concentration in the formula came out to be very close to the likely “pre-industrial” CO2 concentration. Based on the used datasets, the half-life of the surplus concentration of CO2 in the atmosphere is found to be approximately 40 years."

WUWT

This one is going to leave a mark.. With CO2 only lasting around 20-40 years in circulation within our atmosphere the CO2 monster dies...

. It is article-length (~5,000 words, not counting references), citable, and discoverable by search engines, including the Climate Sanity and Freedom Search. In a slight departure from a widely-used academic format, the paper contains a Summary (for busy readers). The abstract is as follows.

"Surplus CO2 is removed from the atmosphere by natural sinks at rate, proportional to the surplus CO2 concentration. In other words, it undergoes exponential decay with a single decay constant. This conclusion is rigorously proven, using first principles and relatively recent observations of oceans. Historical data for CO2 concentrations and emissions from 1958–2013 are then used to calculate the half-life of the surplus concentration. This theoretically derived formula is found to be an excellent match to the historical CO2 concentrations over the measurement period. Furthermore, the “initial” CO2 concentration in the formula came out to be very close to the likely “pre-industrial” CO2 concentration. Based on the used datasets, the half-life of the surplus concentration of CO2 in the atmosphere is found to be approximately 40 years."

WUWT

Dang Billy...........you are closing out the 2015 year with devastating information about CO2........and making the climate crusading alarmists look pretty stoopid. Great stuff........annihilates the AGW narrative.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Hey Billy....check this out......more fraud at the NOAA and from the Soetero administration...........

"The Obama administration is continuing to resist efforts by a top House Republican to gain access to the internal deliberations of federal scientists who authored a groundbreaking global warming study the lawmaker is investigating."

ghey

All phony.......these people and the people who support them are all frauds.

NOAA chief tells lawmaker: No one will ‘coerce the scientists who work for me’

Zero transparency from these fakes

WUWT

Dang Billy...........you are closing out the 2015 year with devastating information about CO2........and making the climate crusading alarmists look pretty stoopid. Great stuff........annihilates the AGW narrative.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

With the decay rate proven to be far less than 1,000 years as noted by the IPCC and the US EPA the fear of this fabricated monster is pure hype and bull shit.. This proves that CO2 is a follower not a lead of any kind.

The cask is now sealed and we are throwing dirt on top of the AGW scam... Its DEAD!

Hey Billy....check this out......more fraud at the NOAA and from the Soetero administration...........

"The Obama administration is continuing to resist efforts by a top House Republican to gain access to the internal deliberations of federal scientists who authored a groundbreaking global warming study the lawmaker is investigating."

ghey

To quote some of our famous liberals here, If you got nothing to hide then why cant those tasked with oversight be questioning those they are to be overseeing?

Looks to me like they have some serious explaining to do..

ghey

To quote some of our famous liberals here, If you got nothing to hide then why cant those tasked with oversight be questioning those they are to be overseeing?

Just as an aside Billy.......how satisfying is it to see this presidency crumbling when you think back to inauguration day 2009? Failure everywhere you look........even Obamacare looks now to be going belly up with nobodys help!! Just a little more than a year until this meathead exits with the world burning!! And renewable energy? Still a joke!!:coffee:

ghey

Just as an aside Billy.......how satisfying is it to see this presidency crumbling when you think back to inauguration day 2009? Failure everywhere you look........even Obamacare looks now to be going belly up with nobodys help!! Just a little more than a year until this meathead exits with the world burning!! And renewable energy? Still a joke!!:coffee:

At least he stopped the rise of the oceans.......right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back