More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So besides ThinkProgress, DailyKOS, and skepticalscience --- Abraham --- what other "unbiased" sources are on your list?

I have never heard of ThinkProgress and do not visit DailyKOS (at least I can honestly say I have never typed either URL into a browser). I do visit Skeptical Science.com, RealClimate.org, NSIDC, NCDC, NOAA, NASA and will follow links I find on CNN, BBC, CBS, NPR and PBS, particularly if they point to edu sites. Those are what I consider the likeliest to be objective and accurate.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

Many of these people think that there are no special interests attached to climate science......that their intentions are purely over concern for the environment. Fascinating to me......the level of pure naïve. I get it with teenagers or 20-somethings being hopelessly duped but older board members being unable to extract themselves from the matrix to any degree of curiosity..........fascinating!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Either way though.......as has been hyper-clearly conveyed just in the last 2 pages of this thread ( nothing to say of the prior 84 pages :lol::lol: )......the data with the science isn't mattering.

Whats the analogy?

Fringe thinking is still gay no matter how you cut it........somebody could argue for decades and argue with people that this woman has beautiful tits >>>

But how many people who have the real conception of nice tits are eventually going to come around to buying that?:up: No elaboration needed. Similarly, the climate k00ks can post up thousands of links on climate data "proving" their point........but like with the fringe tit guys, there is a disconnect. Its not mattering for dick. Energy continues to be produced by fossil fuels.......in gargantuan amounts compared to renewables.:fu::fu::fu:

Non fringe thinking >>>>

In other words........threr is an objective reality out there in radioland. But not to the climate k00ks.

Last edited:
To further illustrate the level of naïve of the climate crusaders on this board........here is an article from GreenTech.com entitled "5 Clean Energy Turkeys for 2013"

LMAO.....its is a crybaby article illustrating how badly the environmental mental cases are LOSING!!! Its like a football player spiking the football and doing a facial dance after a touchdown.........but his team is now losing the game 58-7 !!!:up:

The 5 Biggest Clean Energy Turkeys of 2013 « Breaking Energy - Energy industry news, analysis, and commentary

I love the Rush fills out that faux leather jacket. Gives me chills. What a MAN!

Indeed.....his taste in fashion sure blows, but dang if the guy doesn't ALWAYS nail it. Sooner or later, everything comes to pass as stated by Mr Limbaugh. Said waaaaaaaaaaaay back in 1995 that global warming was a hoax and a fad.......and sure enough, here we are in 2013 and nobody cares anymore.:fu: Also said in 1995 that fossil fuels would be dominating through the 21st century no matter what crock of shit reality the global warming k00ks were pushing. Nailed that too:fu:

How laughable.......but if slamming his taste of fashion scores you a win, God bless ya!!:coffee:

Skepticalscience.com is probably the most precise climate science site on the Internet. If you think that they are not objective than, simply, you are not objective and probably are incapable of understanding climate science.

Prove me wrong. Find something there that is not completely scientifically objective.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: What a joke. Only a certified loon could make such a claim.

Running from facts is a dead-end job. They never stop coming. You never stop running.

Please do let us know when they actually present some then. What a silly, silly person.:lol::lol::lol:

So you're going to throw all of science down the toilet...

This is winning to you. wow.

s0n.....its like this........

Not sure if you have a family and real responsibilities or not, but lots and lots of people do = society.

I'd love to go out tomorrow and throw down $1,000 on Powerball tickets in hopes of hitting easy street for the rest of my life. Not in a position to do it though. You don't go rolling the dice based on luck of the draw. Maybe if the odds are 2:1......I go for it.

Lets say tomorrow I embrace the science 100%. So.....what next? What if 100 million people in this country demand action now? Are they willing to make the necessary tradeoffs? And what are those tradeoffs to go green???

To name just a few significant tradeoffs..........

• Throw away your cell phone
  • Junk your car and buy a bike.
  • OK a 20% increase in income taxes ( to support the people who lose jobs )
  • Be OK with a vastly lower standard of living.....give up virtually all creature comforts

Oh.......and here is the kicker.......the leaders have to tell you, "Well......we're not sure this will reverse climate change, but we hope so!!!!

Matthew........do you see why I am always laughing my ass off on this forum??!!!:lol::lol: Because I connected the reality dots long, long ago with this shit. It is apparent that some people cant.

Sorry.....but I cant help you or these other people.:up:

Last edited:
Running from facts is a dead-end job. They never stop coming. You never stop running.

Please do let us know when they actually present some then. What a silly, silly person.:lol::lol::lol:

Climate science is all about the facts of AGW. Climate politics is all about what people wish was true.

If climatologists had any facts they wouldn't need to falsify data now would they.

The trade offs is a 30-100 mile/charge electric car and 3 kw of solar on your roof. The government could mandate it.

It is that easy.

Heck, if society would bring fusion online = even better.

If it was a good idea the government wouldn't NEED to mandate it Matthew. That's the point. If something works well there's no need to threaten people with violence to do it.

You're starting down a slippery slope that has a very bad end. I suggest you think more about what you post.

The trade offs is a 30-100 mile/charge electric car and 3 kw of solar on your roof. The government could mandate it.

It is that easy.

Yes, the government should mandate expensive, unreliable energy.
That'll make America great again. :cuckoo:

It is that easy.

If it was a good idea the government wouldn't NEED to mandate it Matthew. That's the point. If something works well there's no need to threaten people with violence to do it.

You're starting down a slippery slope that has a very bad end. I suggest you think more about what you post.

"If it was a good idea the government wouldn't NEED to mandate it" to all of the people who operate on a multiple century time frame.

It is that easy.

No mandate that I know about. Private energy companies are deciding how best to invest.

It is that easy.

No mandate that I know about. Private energy companies are deciding how best to invest.

That's right, private energy companies building natural gas plants with their own money.
Building "green energy" plants with tax dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back