More refuse to stand for the Anthem. Good News...this time its no white people so you can be angry

This kneeling thing must be the PC approved version of the Black Power salute those dudes at the '68 Olympics did on the podium. It was stupid and disrespectful then as now. But yes, it is America and you have the right to be stupid and disrespectful of your country.
1968 Olympics Black Power salute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And the rest of us have the right to BREAK THEM FINANCIALLY for pushing "values" we despise.

Land of the free!

If you do the crime, you do the time ... unless, of course,you're Hillary Clinton.

West Virginia Tech volleyball players kneel during national anthem

MONTGOMERY, WV (WCHS/WVAH) — Following Colin Kaepernick, athletes across the nation are not standing for the national anthem and now some local college athletes are joining in the protest.

Before Wednesday night’s volleyball game at West Virginia University Tech, three volleyball players chose to take a stance on something they feel very strongly about by kneeling during the Star Spangled Banner in support of Kaepernick’s protest.

As an athlete and vice president of the Black Student Union at WVU Tech, Keyonna Morrow said that something needed to be done to show her support for Kaepernick's choice to kneel during the national anthem

"He’s exercising his right to choose to sit or stand, so you have to recognize that he's got that right," Morrow said.

Morrow and two other teammates chose to join the protest by kneeling when the anthem was played before the game, saying everyone should be treated equally.

"I hope that it just makes people reconsider before they judge someone for something,” Morrow said.

WVU Tech student Tiffany Reavis said she disagrees.

“You stand for the national anthem, regardless. It's kind of like a respect thing for everyone who served, here especially,” Reavis said.

Kaeprnick is making a lot of money off white American capitalism. And showboating for a weak political cause. Great, how about he quits the NBA and donates his time and his life savings to helping poor blacks in bad communities overcome violence instead of grandstanding?

Maybe because he isn't in the NBA.

Petty, snarky, and childish.

The National Anthem is racist.

It was only a matter of time.

Actually the part about killing slaves who want their freedom is race neutral :eusa_dance:
Anyone who stands during the National Anthem is a racist who wants an immediate return to slavery.

Absolutely. I really think you have this one dialed in.
I was wondering who was going to be first person to start whining and turn it into people wishing to stand are racist. Typical butthurt white guy behavior. You guys are the only people that can turn "I'm Black and I'm proud" into "Kill Whitey"
My white half is uninterested in your predictable, obedient, emotional, counterproductive opinion.

Unlike you, I want to see race relations improved, repaired. People like you are simply in the way.
I didnt reply because I cared if you were interested or not. I was going to advice you of the silliness of your comment whether you liked it or not.

I've long wanted whites to get help for their inferiority complex. If you think thats getting in the way I now have to lower my opinion of your intellect.

To all of you who are suggesting objectors go live somewhere else, it has never been
America: Love it or Leave it

It has always been
America: Love it or Change it.

You are all at it all the time. Everyone has that right without being told to leave.
Lol.."Love It, Change It". If you want to change it, you obviously don't love it as much as you pretend to.
I've never loved it. I only tolerate it until I can move to another country. I do appreciate some of its freedoms though.

See? Look! "Kill the slaves, we want more slaves, yay slavery!"

It's ALL OVER the place!

Fucking racist Anthem singers!

Oh, say, can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hail'd at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, thro' the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watch'd, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof thro' the night that our flag was still there.
O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore dimly seen thro' the mists of the deep,
Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,
In full glory reflected, now shines on the stream:
'Tis the star-spangled banner: O, long may it wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion
A home and a country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash'd out their foul footsteps' pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave:
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

O, thus be it ever when freemen shall stand,
Between their lov'd homes and the war's desolation;
Blest with vict'ry and peace, may the heav'n-rescued land
Praise the Pow'r that hath made and preserv'd us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause is just,
And this be our motto: "In God is our trust"
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave

:eek:

That racist fuck Closed Caption was LYING?

Shocked I am! SHOCKED...

Oh dear did Uncensored call someone a liar without reason? Wow, it must be a day of the week then

Sorry, but I just don't see the Leap into how the writer is celebrating the killing of slaves who want to be free.
it wasnt actually a leap and millions of others have the same opinion.

I am sick of blacks and liberals pretending they are the only ones that want change, and only their change is virtuous.

I hate what they have done, the difference is I am grown enough to stand for the anthem
Little kids stand for the anthem so I dont understand your random thought about being grown enough to stand for it.

To all of you who are suggesting objectors go live somewhere else, it has never been

It has always been

You are all at it all the time. Everyone has that right without being told to leave.
Lol.."Love It, Change It". If you want to change it, you obviously don't love it as much as you pretend to.
I've never loved it. I only tolerate it until I can move to another country. I do appreciate some of its freedoms though.

Start a GoFundMe account .... let us know where you end up.

West Virginia Tech volleyball players kneel during national anthem

MONTGOMERY, WV (WCHS/WVAH) — Following Colin Kaepernick, athletes across the nation are not standing for the national anthem and now some local college athletes are joining in the protest.

Before Wednesday night’s volleyball game at West Virginia University Tech, three volleyball players chose to take a stance on something they feel very strongly about by kneeling during the Star Spangled Banner in support of Kaepernick’s protest.

As an athlete and vice president of the Black Student Union at WVU Tech, Keyonna Morrow said that something needed to be done to show her support for Kaepernick's choice to kneel during the national anthem

"He’s exercising his right to choose to sit or stand, so you have to recognize that he's got that right," Morrow said.

Morrow and two other teammates chose to join the protest by kneeling when the anthem was played before the game, saying everyone should be treated equally.

"I hope that it just makes people reconsider before they judge someone for something,” Morrow said.

WVU Tech student Tiffany Reavis said she disagrees.

“You stand for the national anthem, regardless. It's kind of like a respect thing for everyone who served, here especially,” Reavis said.

Kaeprnick is making a lot of money off white American capitalism. And showboating for a weak political cause. Great, how about he quits the NBA and donates his time and his life savings to helping poor blacks in bad communities overcome violence instead of grandstanding?
He plays for the NFL and its not his fault white people pay him to play football.

It has always been

What do I need a gofundme account for? That wont help with my reasons on why I havent left yet.

It has always been

What do I need a gofundme account for? That wont help with my reasons on why I havent left yet.

LOL --- so what you're saying is that you really don't have the strength to act on your beliefs, but instead, would rather sit on the curb watching the parade go by. I guess, where you come from, talk is cheap - but the courage of conviction isn't.

It's ALL OVER the place!

Shocked I am! SHOCKED...

Oh dear did Uncensored call someone a liar without reason? Wow, it must be a day of the week then

Sorry, but I just don't see the Leap into how the writer is celebrating the killing of slaves who want to be free.

It sure looks like a leap to me. Millions who were probably already against America and looking for something else. Its just another part of the concerted effort to bring down any sense of pride or validity to the founding of the country.

I dont see how this is refering to slaves, and if you take the whole poem in context, the one reference to slaves
was a minor note. the guy was looking for words that rhimed. Brave, wave, slave and grave.. holy shit!! people sometimes read to much into things.

It has always been

good luck, hope you like it

That verse is what SOMEONE ELSE used to give this clown an EXCUSE to disrespect his fellow citizens.

But, as for that verse they've latched onto, its talking about CONSCRIPTED BRITISH SOLDIERS. That is all. Now find another excuse to justify your hatred of the greatest nation on God's green earth.

Last edited:

It has always been

LOL --- so what you're saying is that you really don't have the strength to act on your beliefs, but instead, would rather sit on the curb watching the parade go by. I guess, where you come from, talk is cheap - but the courage of conviction isn't.
No thats actually not what I was saying but that was a nice guess.

It's ALL OVER the place!

Shocked I am! SHOCKED...

It sure looks like a leap to me. Millions who were probably already against America and looking for something else. Its just another part of the concerted effort to bring down any sense of pride or validity to the founding of the country.

I dont see how this is refering to slaves, and if you take the whole poem in context, the one reference to slaves
was a minor note. the guy was looking for words that rhimed. Brave, wave, slave and grave.. holy shit!! people sometimes read to much into things.
My bad. I wasnt talking about that part. I was talking about the part that actually said the word slave.

It has always been

I love it. I've been there several times already.

It has always been

I love it. I've been there several times already.

S.A. ?

Forum List

Back