More riots by the Dimwinger hoards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The protests are not going to end until we seriously address the reasons for the protests.

The rioters have been taught to hate America. What's to change?

There is plenty to hate.

These 'rogue' deputies were fired. So how did the Jump Out Boys win back their badges?
Your solution is for your fellow travelers to burn down businesses of people who had nothing to do with that.

Brilliant!

My solution is to address these issues. The businesses being burned down are a symptom of us not doing that.
You are making excuses for the riots, so that is the way you want to address the issue.

I'm not making excuses for anything. I support them.

The protests are not going to end until we seriously address the reasons for the protests.

There is plenty to hate.

These 'rogue' deputies were fired. So how did the Jump Out Boys win back their badges?
Your solution is for your fellow travelers to burn down businesses of people who had nothing to do with that.

Brilliant!

My solution is to address these issues. The businesses being burned down are a symptom of us not doing that.
You are making excuses for the riots, so that is the way you want to address the issue.

Then you are scum.

There is plenty to hate.

Brilliant!

Then you are scum.

If you believe name calling will address the issues, well.............

There is plenty to hate.

Brilliant!

Then you are scum.

Not addressing the issues. Just a fact.

There is plenty to hate.

Brilliant!

Then you are scum.

Right, you want to ignore the issues and pretend they are not there. Hence the protests. You cause them.

There is plenty to hate.

Brilliant!

Then you are scum.

Right, you want to ignore the issues and pretend they are not there. Hence the protests. You cause them.
Sure thing, Scumbag.

There is plenty to hate.

Brilliant!

I'm sure if they showed up at your house to burn it down you would give them a match and cheer them on, right?

There is plenty to hate.

Brilliant!

I'm sure if they showed up at your house to burn it down you would give them a match and cheer them on, right?

Why would I do that? I'd join their protest.

There is plenty to hate.

Brilliant!

They are there to burn shit down, not protest. You gonna help burn your house down?

That's a yes or no. No dodging.

There is plenty to hate.

Brilliant!

They are there to burn shit down, not protest.

you helping?
yes or no.

There is plenty to hate.

Brilliant!

They are there to burn shit down, not protest. You gonna help burn your house down?

There is plenty to hate.

Brilliant!

you helping?
yes or no.

I'm not going to burn anything down but I understand why others do. I haven't lived these issues like they have.

Entitlements to TVs? Designer clothes? Boxes of skittles? Hatred for capitalism? Those are the reasons.

There is plenty to hate.

Brilliant!

There is plenty to hate.

Brilliant!

you helping?
yes or no.

I'm not going to burn anything down but I understand why others do. I haven't lived these issues like they have.

The effectiveness of burning down and looting will be measured in how many of those businesses refuse to operate again in areas that have a high probability for riots. Much like hurricanes and earthquake insurance. Stats don’t lie to insurance underwriters.

Thread violates Clean Start Policy:

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back