🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More simple Donald Trump brilliance...wow!

He appoints a black man as the Housing and Urban Development Secretary...follow me here and listen to the simplicity in this...the black man then tells blacks (and hispanics) that poverty / loser-hood is chosen and self perpetuated and not predetermined...all I can say is WOW! So simple yet no one has had the balls initiate this narrative...this is exactly what blacks have needed for years...for one of their own to basically come right out and say it...Do please realize that what Benny C is really saying is this:
"You are your worst enemy and you are your only oppressor...it's time to let go of what happened 70-ish years ago...pull your head from your own ass and start acting like a legitimate human."
Thank you Ben Carson and thank you Donny T...it's so nice to know our government now has the ballsack to do and say the RIGHT things.
#WinningWithDonnyT
(TM pending)
Ben Carson Says Poverty Is A 'State Of Mind,' Folks On Twitter Give Him A Piece Of Theirs | HuffPost

Right on! What would a man who grew up in poverty and worked his way out know about the subject?

Doesn't he know democrats.have worked too hard to convince minorities they can't escape poverty because of white privilege to let some uppity minority tell them otherwise?

Funny, this guy grows up poor and on welfare then says his mom was a piece of shit.

Oops, I meant everyone else who is poor is a piece of shit except his mom. She was actually great and that's an unbiased opinion.

Where did he call anyone a PoS?

Funny, this guy grows up poor and on welfare then says his mom was a piece of shit.

Oops, I meant everyone else who is poor is a piece of shit except his mom. She was actually great and that's an unbiased opinion.

Where did he refer to his mother as a POS?

Those who do manage to pull themselves out of poverty often believe they did it all themselves, when in fact they had a lot of help along the way.

Without a decent public education, Carson wouldn't have succeeded. Without teachers who recognized and nurtured his intellect, he'd still be in poverty.

I'm willing to bet he also benefitted from affirmative action somewhere along the way, either in his college education, his residency, or his hiring.

Carson appears to have been a gifted surgeon but he has no clue how to run the DHS, or anything else outside the hospital.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You aren't very familiar with Carson are you? The teachers weren't what made an impact. His mother and his faith did.

What makes RWNJs so vicious?

They know its the elderly, children, military, veterans, handicapped, single mothers who need and get help and they would love to see every single one of them starved, dead, on the street.
And that's who welfare is meant for, but how do we get all these lazy as niggars who think welfare is their career off it?

The Great Oklahoma Land Rush of 1893

And whitey thinks no one gave them a helping hand.
Their sense of history is totally convoluted.
By the time of the Oklahoma land rush of 1893, America was in the grip of the worst economic depression it had ever experienced. This was one of the factors that swelled the number of expectant land-seekers that day. Many would be disappointed. There were only 42,000 parcels of land available - far too few to satisfy the hopes of all those who raced for land that day. Additionally, many of the "Boomers" - those who had waited for the cannon's boom before rushing into the land claim - found that a number of the choice plots had already been claimed by "Sooners" who had snuck into the land claim area before the race began. The impact of the land rush was immediate, transforming the land almost overnight.

More whites get more various welfare than blacks
For the small population that blacks are, they get a hell of a lot of welfare

They know its the elderly, children, military, veterans, handicapped, single mothers who need and get help and they would love to see every single one of them starved, dead, on the street.
Luddy is the typical Democrat voter. In his tiny brain, he actually believes these things, and then votes for politicians that keep minorities dumb, poor, and dependent on handouts. He loves keeping blacks on his modern day plantation. So sad.

Not my choice, could have been worse, 9 of Trumps transition team lobbyists, & wall street still strong, can't see things turning in our benefit . still waiting for some thing that supports "we the people"

Why lie?

How can the IQ's of blacks be raised?

Blacks have to get out of their own way...they have to realize that they are their own enemy....nobody with an iQ over 12 who's not afraid to admit the truth can see it any other way.

Forum List

Back