More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welfare has existed for 85 years. The first 2 decades of it exclusively for the white population.
Meaning?
All it takes for success is allowing the law to do it’s job, go to school and study and start a career or business and stop making out of wedlock babies.

Tell that to white people.
White people burn down neighborhoods?

Yep. And they commit mass shootings too.
Yeah, I read all the time about White Gangs in NYC, Detroit and LA.
All the time...

You read about them, you just can't admit they exist.

It's part of your psychosis.

When media discussions talk about gang-related homicides, they invariably treat it as an almost exclusively African-American problem, yet according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics for the period from 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-homicides were committed by white offenders, and a majority of gang-homicide victims (56.5 percent) were white.

Why is There no Discussion of White on White Violence?

So you’re saying a person cannot achieve anything unless they have parents, grandparents and great grandparents to help them.
Your degree must be worth the fecal matter it can wipe.

That's how you white folks did it.

Intergenerational transfers of wealth can play a pivotal role in helping to finance higher education, supply a down payment for a first home, or offer start-up capital for launching a new business.3 Because households of color have less wealth today, Black and Latino young adults are far less likely than young white people to receive a large sum—or any money at all—from family members to make these investments in their future.4 The result is that the racial wealth gap perpetuates from generation to generation, with profound implications for the economic security and mobility of future generations.

The Racial Wealth Gap: Why Policy Matters

Apparently your degree is from Trump university.
Because Black people are busy having babies out of wedlock to learn anything from White people.
You seem to know the secrets so you must be surrounded by younger successful Blacks.

I teach young blacks son. We don't need to learn shit from whites. You DO NOT want us to do things as you have done.
So Whites do things that Blacks don’t and yet you don’t need to learn from Whites.
Do you realize how stupid you sound?
Why would Blacks need to learn how to clap off beat and have sex with their mothers and sisters?
Because Black people are busy having babies out of wedlock to learn anything from White people.
You seem to know the secrets so you must be surrounded by younger successful Blacks.

I teach young blacks son. We don't need to learn shit from whites. You DO NOT want us to do things as you have done.
You learned EVERYTHING from white people.
White people learned most things from Africans. They were too stupid to learn everything. :rolleyes:
Ive never been taught anything by an African.
Not directly because they would probably just kick your ass. However that 3rd grade education you got is based on what Africans taught whitey. :rolleyes:
Africans taught us nothing. In case you havent noticed, Africa sucks.

Intergenerational transfers of wealth can play a pivotal role in helping to finance higher education, supply a down payment for a first home, or offer start-up capital for launching a new business.3 Because households of color have less wealth today, Black and Latino young adults are far less likely than young white people to receive a large sum—or any money at all—from family members to make these investments in their future.4 The result is that the racial wealth gap perpetuates from generation to generation, with profound implications for the economic security and mobility of future generations.

So Whites do things that Blacks don’t and yet you don’t need to learn from Whites.
Why would Blacks need to learn how to clap off beat and have sex with their mothers and sisters?
You learned EVERYTHING from white people.
White people learned most things from Africans. They were too stupid to learn everything. :rolleyes:
Ive never been taught anything by an African.
Not directly because they would probably just kick your ass. However that 3rd grade education you got is based on what Africans taught whitey. :rolleyes:
Africans taught us nothing. In case you havent noticed, Africa sucks.
I figured you would deny it but it doesnt matter. The facts are the facts Goofyboy. :rolleyes:

Yes 242 years is too long. And you make too many excuses.
So you’re saying a person cannot achieve anything unless they have parents, grandparents and great grandparents to help them.

Not as stupid as you do you psychosis riddled piece of white trash.

The only thing whites do we don't is perpetuate racism then lie about how it no longer exists.

Not as stupid as you do you psychosis riddled piece of white trash.

The only thing whites do we don't is perpetuate racism then lie about how it no longer exists.
Of course racism exists. All one has to do is look at your posts to see that racism is alive and well.

Why would we need to learn how to mud wrestle pigs and rape dogs?
Ewwww! You guys do that? Your culture needs an overhaul.
No whites do that. He said things Blacks dont do. :rolleyes:

hogwrestling-4.jpg
If only white people were into cool African shit, like walking around naked and holding hands with fat guys. Dont forget to wear your feather! :laugh:

3EBB92D500000578-4360060-image-a-20_1490785541718.jpg

Where did I say I was evil ?
(one line later)
I am racist. I already know

There you go, you admitted that you were evil in the very post you asked where you said you were evil.

1. It goes in the opposite direction in that I favour blacks, not whites
  2. I'm honest about being racist.
Which changes nothing. You are still admitting openly that you are in fact a entirely evil person.
You don't have to be evil to be racist.

I've known white people married to black people who were hardcore racists.

Because racial stereotypes about black people serve as a mechanism of justification for white supremacists like you who would gladly discriminate.

The white employer who believes black folks don’t make good employees can rationalize that as good business and not racial.

The landlord who refuses to rent an apartment to someone whose last address was in the black area could rationalize that the grounds that they're not gonna to take care of the property.

A teacher who was teaching blk kids in school can justify tracking them into remedial classes because they believe those children are not going to attend college, and aren’t capable of more advanced work.

The cop who kills a black man will justify and say he felt threatened.

And they could do this while insisting that the decisions had nothing to do with race,

It's black people who have to battle to convince employers that they aren’t lazy, aren’t unreliable, aren’t criminals, and aren’t crackheads. How we constantly have to try and convince social workers that they aren’t bad parents. How we constantly have to try and convince police that they aren’t drug dealers. How we constantly have to try and convince teachers that they want to learn.

What does anything you said here, have to do with what has happened today?
Today is built on yesterday and Tomorrow us built on Today.

Whites want to take pride in the good things from their past (inventions made, battles won, rights fought for) but then act as if the bad things have nothing to do with them – like slavery, genocide and rights not fought for.

You can't have it both ways.

If the inventions are proof of the intelligence of whites, then slavery and genocide are proof of the great evil of whites.

You can't claim one without the other.

Or if slavery and genocide came about through the workings of human nature under a particular set of circumstances then if anyone else would have done the same thing then the same goes for the inventions too.

Please explain to me how many "Rosewood" type events have happened in the last 10 years, 20 years, 30 years?
OK. I'll explain.

It does not have to be a Rosewood type of event.

Racism towards black people is mainly economic

The reason why whites resorted to bombing Rosewood is because they dropped the ball and their arrogance made them think "These dumb negroes can't do anything for themselves"

So most "Rosewood" type of events have been in stopping a Rosewood from ever happening again.

How do they that ?

Once again.

Racism towards black people is mainly economic.

So whites have to make sure black areas are economically deprived and black people as group are economically deprived.

White people don't mind a LeBron, Jay Z, Diddy, Oprah Beyonce.

They don't mind some black people having money because for one they'll make sure that none of their money is passed down because they'll make sure that their kids and family don't own any of the rights to their shit and two they control them.

But black people (As a group) living well independent of white control ?

houston-we-have-5acf5f.jpg

That's what all the land problems in South Africa are truly.

White people can't stand to see black people (As a group) doing well. Hell you try being a black man in a 5 Star hotel.

That's kryptonite to many whites.

They HATE black people being around nice sh*t. "Hey - dude. What do you do ? Do you play NBA ? Are you a rapper ?"

Whites always wanna know your business when your in places they don't think you should be.

So since Rosewood whites have used zoning laws which tightly restricted where black people were allowed to live.

So black families often had to double-up in small apartments, which were often shit holes because the white landlords had little incentive to improve their properties, since they knew there was nowhere else for black tenants to turn.

Then in the 1930s, the government began offering low-interest loans through the Federal Housing Administration. Over a thirty-year period about $100 billion in home equity was loaned mainly whites middle-class. There would be few if any loans for blacks seeking to move to mostly white areas either.

As if this wasn’t bad enough ? Whites then began this “urban renewal” sh*t which meant low-and-moderate-income family housing was to be replaced by office buildings, shopping centers and parking lots.

So black areas have remained isolated, with lots of poverty and the problems that come with it, including higher crime rates, family breakdown.

But whites have never had to worry about a landlord taking one look at u, or maybe just speaking with u on the phone and guessing your race, and then telling u the last unit was just rented. Whites have never had to consider that perhaps getting a place to live might be about more than your credit, collateral, income and good attitude. But for black people ? We have never had the luxury of believing that those were the only relevant factors, they never have been.

Not to mention the fact that white supremacy is global thing so they're dropping bombs on black people all over the world.

tpePTePf8aDt9DJptnXBmXeYPGSMYbwQTjPe_nbV6BjYJLr00QZfT5Wd3rnbj7wMbbXiFesteqaw9Av-wfVDocTiL8RwMR23bsFGtf2jcDl7lloV3as8SKLz4LDqz89GYyZSbiGIOhyJRW9R74nkPUhMF3wBFH0amaTMGTJAI00EfywCJExsnQy74VP4YPtnyTyVwGOaQpPggsYJ07wLFxqH5e6KnVTi6W916qNQa_y_8CbPTSIkN6CAi47rGY6u_VAJFxdmY2ijp82prSiKP63qu0Fa1bzTov_f-_j6ENaHtq0VJV1gjKqwrWRZ1fk1O5Tqc25AaP_ZbhWK2JcxZm6THYYL2qm6KPZPueyLdRJLRr3EBrBBMAPyOY3EIPWgWBRIPCVL9qaH9Ee-Hs31oslu48u0X46GKB-KrzMULn-0zJY3qPuevR0IOBZPdYqT5SE0HQUlxK9yL0NRmf82hUEHEbKlI95CCZAAd0U76YkiCY-McXClTpP4zm8fPaN6rKZ9zMRNbrsNsbl6rQ3HQeeIQI67aGpodilLdp9mc_V8frQ6-4CFc3tklkiZ7U7hXbkPRfeXJZXywqN94vODo08XkuTNLPVD4B_u7jJGyFlqg5NqpFxGQs7IlzWzJKTEpUJdI_cQcfyOXoiwDPppZky-=w534-h688-no

Please list in detail each black town burned to the ground in the relevant past.
move-bombing.jpg

The MOVE bombing was where Philadelphia police in the US bombed the house of MOVE, a Black back-to-nature movement. Eleven people were killed. Five were children, ages 5 to 13. The fire department stood right there and did nothing for an hour as the fire spread, destroying 61 houses in the mostly Black, West Philly neighbourhood.

No CVS pharmacy was damaged. The grand jury saw no crime. No one was ever sent to prison.

This is why America is a tyranny, even a small group of black people living like this, together in peace and harmony is enough of a threat that they need to be bombed from the air. America has never been bombed from the air EXCEPT in the cases of the Greenwood District of Tulsa, Oklahoma in 1921 and the MOVE organization in 1985, which destroyed two city blocks of homes in West Philadelphia. Over a 1,000 people were left homeless in the Tulsa bombing and 250 people were left homeless in the West Philadelphia neighborhood bombing.

A few years back you had the Flint water crisis. There Governor Rick Snyder of Michigan knowingly poisoned children, causing permanent brain damage in up to 8,000, two-thirds of them Black. The US government’s Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) knew the water was unsafe – and did nothing.

Frint%2BRacism2.jpg

Not to mention the fact that black people are still last-hired and first fired and it's doesn't even matter if the black person is educated or more qualified. And if black person wants to start his own business then he/she will have to deal with white supremacist banks who will tell him (Politely) to go away.

Do you want more ? I gotta a lot more for you if you want some more of this work.

Wow but your a fucking liar.

I mean seriously.

Mayor of Flint

220px-Karen_Weaver%2C_July_2018.jpg

Black of course

Director of the Flint water board

DeAndra-300x300.jpg

Black of course

So what was that again, you lying pile of shit?

Fucking racist fool.

hogwrestling-4.jpg
If only white people were into cool African shit, like walking around naked and holding hands with fat guys. Dont forget to wear your feather! :laugh:

miami-beach-florida-sand-woman-women-bikini-overweight-obese-fat-walking-JYC0YJ.jpg

1. Equal opportunity and unequal outcomes is not unusual. I had an equal opportunity to apply to play college football. That does not mean that I had an equal chance of an "equal outcome". My talents, abilities, gifts, what have you, were such that I was NOT going to be on the college football team, not matter how "equal" my opportunity to try.

2. Dude. The reason I keep bringing up Ivy League admissions, is not because I am especially concerned about ivy league admissions, but because the admission process is so well documented so we can see how much discrimination there is IN OUR SOCIETY, for blacks at the expense of whites.

I've told you this before. This is a limited example where we can easily see not only that there is a problem, but that the problem is across the board, and quite large.

1. The fact is that opportunity and outcome are more often than not aligned, more so in academics as opposed to sports. What is the primary reason that most students attend college? To develop a skillset and level of expertise to meet the demands of a chosen field. Statistics do not support the assertion that the pool of candidates from colleges nationwide is being shifted by the displacement of potential white students. In fact, labor statistics state the exact opposite.

2. By choosing Ivy Leaugue colleges as your "control sample", all that you did was to prove the opposite of of what you are attempting to. Black students are underrepresented at the majority of those schools, and have been for generations, in spite of affirmative action.

Even in the ONE 15 year old study that you keep referring to, there has been literally no change in the presence of white or black students since the study was conducted.

3. The only noticeable difference in the presence of minorities in Ivy League colleges in decades is the spike in Asian students. Truthfully, they are discriminated against in favor of white students far more than whites being impacted by a small fraction of black students.

This "Black Bogeyman", that is "stealing opportunities" from "poor maligned, victimized" white people, that you are attempting to create does not exist.

There is no anti white discrimination.

https://www.theroot.com/the-merit-myth-the-white-lies-about-race-conscious-col-1828231903

1. What do you mean, "opportunity and out come are not aligned"?

2. Nope. THe widespread and very high level of anti-White Discrimination was documented. YOur stonewalling on this is either dishonestly or delusion on your part.

3. The effective 310 sat point bonus that black skin gets you has been documented and is a hard fact. Your denial of this is just you being either dishonest or delusional.

1. Pay attention, and read what I stated. I stated that opportunity and outcome "ARE MORE OFTEN THAN NOT, ALIGNED." Which is a fact.

2. The so called "widespead anti white discrimination" that you are angry about, resides
in your mind, not in reality. There are no statistics in existence that even remotely support that such discrimination exists. What you say has been "documented" certainly has not had any long term or short term effect on the white population in the job market. The white population in this country has NEVER been marginalized as an entire group by lawful discrimination.
And for you to even imply that this is the case, is dishonesty on YOUR part.

3. You posted ONE single study from 15 years ago, and nothing recent to support your "conspiracy theory". Which is exactly what your grievance is..

Lastly, I dont put ANY credence into speculation, but I do recognize "effect caused by action". There is NO residual past effect or any current effect caused by any anti white discrimination, because it does not exist in a country that was founded by white people, for white people.

That is not dishonest. It is the truth.

Suck it up and get over it. You are not a victim.

1. So explain that in greater detail.

2. Your stonewalling is noted and dismissed.

3. Your desire for equal outcomes despite the huge problems in the black community, is a request for MORE discrimination than already exists.

Instead of more discrimination to put a band aid on the problems in the black community, why don't we address the problems in the black community?

1. There is nothing to explain. If you cannot understand such a simplistic concept, there is nothing for me to attempt to explain.

2. If you consider "stonewalling" to be the equivalent of dismissing/disagreeing with your insistence of anti white discrimination existing, that is not really my problem.

3. This has nothing to do with "my desire for equal outcomes" as you claim, because that would require me having a dog in a fight that is not worth my time. I simply stated the truth. The fact is that your insisting that the group with the most favorable outcomes is being discriminated against is not even logical.

3. "We"? You have no vested interest or concern for anything regarding the black community, in fact it is obvious that your belief is that any positive gain within what you refer to as the "black community" is at the expense of the white community.

And..............

There is NO ANTI WHITE DISCRIMINATION.

That's the dumbest thing you're ever posted.

Racism against whites is institutional, government sponsored and mandated.

That's just fact. You can lie about it if you like, but facts don't change when you lie.

But tell me, do you think revenge - which is what you actually are advocating - is the path to a better world for black people? You want your pound of flesh from white people for acts that happened generations before they were born to people from generations before you were born. But say you get this revenge you seek, that you are able to visit misery on white people without them rising up and slaughtering you, given that they have 7 times your numbers and are better armed. Say you get your revenge, will this make life better for you and your children?

Last edited:

hogwrestling-4.jpg

miami-beach-florida-sand-woman-women-bikini-overweight-obese-fat-walking-JYC0YJ.jpg
DPbsu4o.jpg

hogwrestling-4.jpg

DPbsu4o.jpg
rear-view-of-a-large-hairy-man-walking-along-aberystwyth-promenade-BNJTH4.jpg

hogwrestling-4.jpg

DPbsu4o.jpg
Blacks are so resentful of being brought to America.
Yet they won’t go back to Africa.

hogwrestling-4.jpg

DPbsu4o.jpg
2E0B642600000578-0-image-a-8_1446489690323.jpg

hogwrestling-4.jpg

DPbsu4o.jpg
Why would we do all the work and leave the US to you lice heads?

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.

cc3dda5831e5750ccaeefe5153a2d427.jpg
All you have to do is to ask a white rube if he would rather be black or white.
Deafening silence.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.

cc3dda5831e5750ccaeefe5153a2d427.jpg

The privilege is having the account.

ndt87.jpg
So darlin, would you rather be black or white in these United States?
Seen the video of the toothless Mississippi white boy who never had a job.?

hogwrestling-4.jpg

DPbsu4o.jpg
Why would we do all the work and leave the US to you lice heads?
Because Africa isn’t begging for White money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back