More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can take the "your" as in "your failure" as personal or impersonal. I don't care. Every black poster on this site who does this poor-pitiful-me spiel is weirdly very successful.
Ah, so that's the problem, you're projecting your own perceptions of African Americans on the black posters on this site.

Some of my ancestors were a part of the Underground Railroad and many of them were educators, risking severe punishment for covertly teaching other blacks how to read & write, not to mention stealing them away from their "owners".

In order to dismantle a system, you have to first understand. There is nothing weird about about black people helping one another but in order to do so you generally have to have achieved a certain measure of success yourself.
One of my best friends is an building engineer 1st class, who instead of staying on the plantation of liberal victimhood, decided to use his God given gifts to make him who he is today. I just nudged him into becoming a stock investor, who now has thousands of dollars of extra income. I expect him to be up there with the other Conservative Millionaires. Shame 90% of blacks dont learn, but stay victims....

I don't deny it. I am saying the blacks on these forums talk as if that the only problem with them getting ahead is because of whites, denying that there could be any other reason
Unless I'm mistaken, the blacks who post here on U.S. Message Board have prospered in spite of racism. Sometimes you all will speak of black people in general and then transpose your beliefs of blacks as a group to the posters here. It doesn't translate very well.

Interesting concept. You think white's killing innocent black people is "essential" to maintain a system of white supremacy? How do you explain the following then? The most recent data available from the FBI (which is for 2015) indicates that 89.3 percent of black murder victims that year were killed by black perpetrators. How is it exactly that white supremacists are making blacks murder each other? What strange power is it that they have over your minds to accomplish THAT!

Bottom line is this...Trayvon Martin played wide receiver for his high school football team. He's obviously got some quick in him! So you tell me how fast he's going to leave a fat and out of shape couch potato like George Zimmerman in the dust if he takes off running? By the time Zimmerman gets out of his SUV and trots around the building that Martin has disappeared behind...Trayvon is already close to the condo he's staying in...hundreds of yards away! He's as safe as safe can be! If he goes inside he's alive today but he chose not to do that...he chose to turn around and make his way BACK to where Zimmerman was walking back to the front gate.
ok

How does a black person killing another black person affect white ppl?

When 89.3 percent of the black people being murdered in the US are being murdered by another black person don't you think that makes your claim that it's whites killing blacks that keeps your alleged "white supremacy" intact rather ridiculous? To be quite blunt, Paul...whites killing blacks isn't the problem in the black community...your problem is that you're killing each other! The percentage of blacks being killed by the police is only 1% yet you think THAT is the thing that's hurting your people and once again to be blunt...that's ridiculous!
How does a black person killing another black person affect white ppl ?

I didn't say that it did. You however are claiming that blacks being killed by whites is what's driving "white supremacy" and the facts simply don't support that! If 89.3 percent of black people being murdered in the US were being killed by whites...then you'd have a point! Furthermore for you to claim that it's police murdering blacks that's the real issue when only 1% of blacks killed are killed by police officers borders on farce.
Exactly.

White ppl don't care if a black person kills another black person.

So why are you worried about something you don't care about ?

Now lets deal with the "blks killling blks" issue.

Are more black people killed by black people than by the police ?

Yes

But guess what ?

That would have been true a 100 years ago.

But would the "blks kill more blks than the police kill blks" justified the lynchings and hangings of blks a hundred years ago ?

No

So why should it today ?

And why dont white ppl use the same logic on them?

Why did whites worry about 9-11 ? More white ppl have been killed by whites than Muslims who have killed whites ?

Your argument is like telling a center for breast cancer "Dont worry about breast cancer. Just stop all the research. Halt all funding and focus on Lung cancer because that's the biggest cancer killer"

The reason why cop killings of black ppl cause the fuss they do is because the police are held to a higher standard.

Because if you have the power to kill then u better believe I'm gonna hold you to a higher standard.

It's the same way a teacher can't be late for their class n say "some of u r late too"

With power comes responsibility.

What's amazing to me, Paul is how concerned you are about police killing blacks...something which accounts for 1% of the deaths...yet you don't seem to give a damn about the 89% of deaths that are caused by other blacks!

You know why I think a cop killing of a black person causes a "fuss"? It's because YOUR leaders don't want people asking what they're doing to stop the thing that's REALLY hurting your community! It's a classic case of using diversion to shift blame!

What's amazing to me, Paul is how concerned you are about police killing blacks...something which accounts for 1% of the deaths...yet you don't seem to give a damn about the 89% of deaths that are caused by other blacks!
Crime stats are just numbers. Numbers that again can be skewed. They show arrest not convictions.

Crime is mostly intra-racial. That means there will always be way more black-on-black crime than white-on-black crime. It's true that 94% of black murders are black-on-black but it's also true that 86% of white murders are white-on-white.

Most crime in America is white-on-white. Yet for every web page that mentions “white-on-white crime” there are 25 that mention “black-on-black crime”.

black-on-balck-violence.jpg

And even when you look at these stats which shows everyone killing mostly within their race even then whites are still more likely (8%) to kill a non white (Most likely black) person than a black person killing a white.

Secondly you make the worth of black life conditional. Conditional on good behaviour. Once blacks get black-on-black crime under control then we can act as if our lives matter. Meanwhile the worth of white life is taken as absolute. Compare Nicole Simpson to Trayvon Martin:

• No one belittled the killing of Nicole Simpson by quoting white crime statistics. No one said “White people kill each other all the time. What’s the big deal?”
    • No one deflected by talking about white parenting or violence in white films.
    • No one made Nicole Simpson posters for target practice.
    • No one pretended to be a dead Nicole Simpson for laughs.
    • No one questioned Nicole Simpson’s character or her choice in clothing.
You're argument misses the point that the injustice was not that he was killed by someone not black, but that the police, and the courts, let his killer get away with it, due in part to the racism of a white justice system.
Interesting concept. You think white's killing innocent black people is "essential" to maintain a system of white supremacy? How do you explain the following then? The most recent data available from the FBI (which is for 2015) indicates that 89.3 percent of black murder victims that year were killed by black perpetrators. How is it exactly that white supremacists are making blacks murder each other? What strange power is it that they have over your minds to accomplish THAT!
The FBI is part of the system of white supremacy.

The FBI have illegally sabotaged & assassinated every black leader from Garvey to MLK

The FBI have a history with black people of

• Planting false stories in the press.
    • Planting false witnesses in court trials.
    • Sending false letters to create distrust and division among leaders.
    • Planting informers everywhere and then falsely named others as informers.
    • Got people fired at work.
    • Breaking up marriages.
    • Breaking into people’s houses to search them.
    • Arresting leaders for minor traffic violations.
    • Framing people for murder and other false charges – to lock them up or at least keep them tied up in court till something stuck.
    • Committing murder.
They killed Fred Hampton (A black panther leader in Chicago) That was proved in court.

Fred_Hampton_Speaking_at_Chicago_Black_Panther_Rally__1969.jpg

They had the Chicago police break down his door in the middle of the night and gun him down. The FBI had been keeping a file on him even before he joined the Panthers.

They framed Geronimo Pratt (Below) for murder

6a00d8341c630a53ef015432bb04c8970c-pi

And they made sure one of his defence lawyers was an FBI informer

Panthers secretly working for the FBI talked about the FBI blowing up department stores and giving the police an excuse to arrest top panthers and throw them in prison.

The press and the police did the FBI’s bidding. The Panthers found much of its leadership killed, sent to prison or driven out of the country.

Dick Gregory was such a powerful opponent against systematic racism, J. Edgar Hoover ordered the FBI to use the mafia to murder him.

DHpY4qzVoAAfrh7.jpg

And J Edgar Hoover was a cross dressing gay man who hated black people and he had a lover who was one of his top FBI Agents. Also the FBI wrote an anonymous letter to Martin Luther King encouraging him to kill himself ?

Or how about MKULTRA and those deeds? FBN and CIA connections with international crime syndicates and co-operation to bring in tons of drugs for the consumption of inner city blacks.

That started in the 1940’s and devastated whole cities eventually. A book about that and the whole war on drugs by Douglas Valentine: The Strength of the Wolf: The secret history of America’s war on drugs.

Even today the FBI has just released BIE (Black Identity Extremists). Another crock of B.S

Their objective is to murder innocent black people and use this BIE thing to kill even more of us. So when black folks protest or file citizen complaints about illegal searches and seizures, police theft of property, police violence in the form of needless beatings and brutality; cases of blatant police disrespect for the dignity of black people and actual state-sanctioned murders by police, their names will be placed on the terrorist watch list by the FBI.

So black people are being extreme if we hate or distrust an institution brimming with white supremacists.

And these are your sources for your facts ? Right ?
What's amazing to me is that you ignore what was said in my comments and continue to repeat a point you have made. This shows that you have no rebuttal and only want to make their point and argue back and forth.

Not that I should even say this but black people discuss crime and try tackle it in urban communities often.

Home | Stopping the Spread of Violence | Cure Violence
Save our Streets in New York
Baltimore Safe Streets
Philidelphia Cease Fire

And I can many, many, many more stuff like this going on in every state in the USA

But you don’t know this because you know hardly any black people and haven’t spent time yourself in those communities. And you most likely don’t read or listen to black media, where not only are such issues covered, but the efforts made by people in the community to address those problems are also highlighted;

Needless to say you don’t know about groups like the Nation of Islam, which have a long track record of effective anti-crime initiatives in urban communities (and a history of getting black men with records moving in a more productive direction), And you don’t know about folks like the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, who has been involved multiple initiatives aimed at addressing violence and crime on the South Side Chicago

Like black mothers trying to work two jobs to support their kids, without childcare, without adequate health care, having to choose between buying them clothes for school or paying a heating bill.

Like kids who persevere against all odds, going to schools to learn and finding not enough textbooks, or buildings that are crumbling, and yet they still show up every day, hoping to fill their minds with knowledge.

Like elderly women in public housing who look out for everyone’s children, whether or not they are their own, because they see them as a treasure and vital resource in the community.

Like ministers who run day care programs, and job training programs, and whose churches are involved in rehabilitating housing for low-income families but the media does not report on that. Nope. They only come in when someone get's blasted
What do you aim to do about all these white supremacist in Law enforcement ?

zgOsb7BxNL5HJ1UwOn_D__Cr_JH9u9ZP9vxbQXdhUCcNOze3khuNIuHSnGaLcJCeo4JQfm4zod5lTLFZfoYNhzCiSLssBkJW3aBh6-pbU8GcH5ExQ1at2g9cFtt3ZyMUv5wmFXFr5H6Lp7w8eYJoKO4glFHd3gCk-kcDQmMAH7nwAfWMLpMW1ICrbsTsFqt2G35YD-aV581pmG5SUGO8uwUDIqp6DHPJey5zeZAT8DGHTIxYXTqqoukaiFHXvnfPXxXVR8H3MQVaY-cr0hEgTrRD1bNTyTDjfnIjNHPsFAv7Bdz5Sm_tKrLF-30cwJQR3xZdzwPhFDiuK5pOeMi8gpEIGYMk9YACxaJUoz8FAlGIepVDRQ5nf8qrVmDUl_QEjHfkv0LV2zO5__Dlyup9utvE99ElWZklLYvvXYT_K5Ocq5vDcOx92SNDiGhFk6SxiKkYoWTQ9GFOYHaUfiqJ0ukzIadWbl2CBRsWTOvKRaA5M1Wa3-jKTARRk4zbCFavgUM9c5fMLhh-E3NGZeOYLdIXj1HHf9uAMWhHN47hauitSBqOopuVo1vw1V6evLoe34--GyPzzQzwsx2lcgt4zFrJx1SD_UoWV_JwI8nshHY-uzdKVkppT_InxMapWntCBp5Jar0s2vKkUqWj5zdpyziY=w613-h819-no

You have the New Jersey chiefs of police wanting to kill all black people and the Philly Police Union president call BLM activists "Wild Animals" or Cali Police sympathizingwith white supremacist and Sheriff Scott Israel in Florida getting caught entrapping 18 black people in 2016 (0 white people,) but is more recently accused of directing deputies to put on ski masks & bust up a venue repeatedly on hip hop nights

DWtLvupV4AASdb2.jpg

DWw2bM0VAAAlcDe.jpg

These are chiefs of police and sheriffs saying and doing this and the chief of a police union

So planting evidence, creating bogus stats about black people and framing black people would not be a far stretch and these are just the ones who have been "outed" there are no doubt scores of other chiefs of police who think just like them and think like you, but have not openly shown themselves
You know why I think a cop killing of a black person causes a "fuss"?
Stop acting like you care if a black person kills another black person.

You don't

I guess white people are the only people in America, that can be outraged about more than one tragedy, within their own racial group.

White people were outraged about the sandy hook shooting of white men and children and also equally outraged about the Aurora theater shooting of white people by white psychopath, James Eagan Holmes.

But why ? White kill each other all the time. No ?
It's because YOUR leaders don't want people asking what they're doing to stop the thing that's REALLY hurting your community!
Let's stop right there. Who is my leader ? Who is the black leader ?

Last edited:
You know why I think a cop killing of a black person causes a "fuss"? It's because YOUR leaders don't want people asking what they're doing to stop the thing that's REALLY hurting your community! It's a classic case of using diversion to shift blame!

Hello, Oldstyle. Respectfully, I'm certain both of us are aware a "thing" is not causing great harm to black American people.

Mental illness born from HATE Tupac speaks about is harming way too many fellow citizens who THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experience a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

The Late Illogical Thinking "Pro Black" minded Ms. Korryn Gaines- An Emotionally Ill American Grievously Harmed by America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse & Neglect....and continuing the cycle of hate.

THUGLIFE Public Service Announcement.jpg

Peace.

Crime stats are just numbers. Numbers that again can be skewed. They show arrest not convictions

Crime is mostly intra-racial. That means there will always be way more black-on-black crime than white-on-black crime. While it is true that 94% of black murders are black-on-black, it is just as true that 86% of white murders are white-on-white. In fact, most crime in America is white-on-white – yet for every web page that mentions “white-on-white crime”, there are 25 that mention “black-on-black crime”.

So even with everyone killing mostly within their race whites are still more likely (8%) to kill a non white (Most likely black) person than a black person killing a white ?

Secondly it makes the worth of black life conditional. Conditional on good behaviour. Once blacks get black-on-black crime under control, then they can act as if their lives matter. Meanwhile the worth of white life is taken seriously. Compare Nicole Simpson to Trayvon Martin:

• No one belittled the killing of Nicole Simpson by quoting white crime statistics, saying “white people kill each other all the time, what’s the big deal?”
    • No one questioned Nicole Simpson’s character – or her choice in clothing.
You're argument misses the point that the injustice was not that he was killed by someone not black, but that the police, and now the courts, let his killer get away with it, due in part to the racism of a white justice system.
nteresting concept. You think white's killing innocent black people is "essential" to maintain a system of white supremacy? How do you explain the following then? The most recent data available from the FBI (which is for 2015) indicates that 89.3 percent of black murder victims that year were killed by black perpetrators. How is it exactly that white supremacists are making blacks murder each other? What strange power is it that they have over your minds to accomplish THAT!
You quote stats from the FBI ?

The FBI have illegally sabotaged & assassinated every black leader from Garvey to MLK

• Breaking up marriages.
    • Framing people for murder and other false charges – to lock them up or at least keep them tied up in court till something stuck.
    • Committing murder.
They killed Fred Hampton (A black panther leader in Chicago) That was proved in court.

They had the Chicago police break down his door in the middle of the night and gun him down. The FBI had been keeping a file on him even before he joined the Panthers.

Panthers secretly working for the FBI talked about the FBI blowing up department stores and giving the police an excuse to arrest top panthers and throw them in prison.

The press and the police did the FBI’s bidding. The Panthers found much of its leadership killed, sent to prison or driven out of the country.

Dick Gregory was such a powerful opponent against systematic racism, J. Edgar Hoover ordered the FBI to use the mafia to murder him.

DHpY4qzVoAAfrh7.jpg

And J Edgar Hoover was a cross dressing gay man who hated black people and he had a lover who was one of his top FBI Agents. Also the FBI wrote an anonymous letter to Martin Luther King encouraging him to kill himself ?

Or how about MKULTRA and those deeds? FBN and CIA connections with international crime syndicates and co-operation to bring in tons of drugs for the consumption of inner city blacks.

That started in the 1940’s and devastated whole cities eventually. A book about that and the whole war on drugs by Douglas Valentine: The Strength of the Wolf: The secret history of America’s war on drugs.

Even today the FBI has just released BIE (Black Identity Extremists). Another crock of B.S

Their objective is to murder innocent black people and use this BIE thing to kill even more of us. So when black folks protest or file citizen complaints about illegal searches and seizures, police theft of property, police violence in the form of needless beatings and brutality; cases of blatant police disrespect for the dignity of black people and actual state-sanctioned murders by police, their names will be placed on the terrorist watch list by the FBI.

So black people are being extreme if we hate or distrust an institution brimming with white supremacists.

What's amazing to me is that you ignore what was said in my comments and continue to repeat a point you have made. This shows that you have no rebuttal and only want to make their point and argue back and forth.

Black people discuss crime in urban communities often.

But you don’t know this because you know hardly any black people and haven’t spent time yourself in those communities. And you most likely don’t read or listen to black media, where not only are such issues covered, but the efforts made by people in the community to address those problems are also highlighted;

Needless to say you don’t know about groups like the Nation of Islam, which have a long track record of effective anti-crime initiatives in urban communities (and a history of getting black men with records moving in a more productive direction), And you don’t know about folks like the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, who has been involved multiple initiatives aimed at addressing violence and crime on the South Side Chicago

Like black mothers trying to work two jobs to support their kids, without childcare, without adequate health care, having to choose between buying them clothes for school or paying a heating bill.

Like kids who persevere against all odds, going to schools to learn and finding not enough textbooks, or buildings that are crumbling, and yet they still show up every day, hoping to fill their minds with knowledge.

Like elderly women in public housing who look out for everyone’s children, whether or not they are their own, because they see them as a treasure and vital resource in the community.

Like ministers who run day care programs, and job training programs, and whose churches are involved in rehabilitating housing for low-income families but the media does not report on that. Nope. They only come in when someone get's blasted

zgOsb7BxNL5HJ1UwOn_D__Cr_JH9u9ZP9vxbQXdhUCcNOze3khuNIuHSnGaLcJCeo4JQfm4zod5lTLFZfoYNhzCiSLssBkJW3aBh6-pbU8GcH5ExQ1at2g9cFtt3ZyMUv5wmFXFr5H6Lp7w8eYJoKO4glFHd3gCk-kcDQmMAH7nwAfWMLpMW1ICrbsTsFqt2G35YD-aV581pmG5SUGO8uwUDIqp6DHPJey5zeZAT8DGHTIxYXTqqoukaiFHXvnfPXxXVR8H3MQVaY-cr0hEgTrRD1bNTyTDjfnIjNHPsFAv7Bdz5Sm_tKrLF-30cwJQR3xZdzwPhFDiuK5pOeMi8gpEIGYMk9YACxaJUoz8FAlGIepVDRQ5nf8qrVmDUl_QEjHfkv0LV2zO5__Dlyup9utvE99ElWZklLYvvXYT_K5Ocq5vDcOx92SNDiGhFk6SxiKkYoWTQ9GFOYHaUfiqJ0ukzIadWbl2CBRsWTOvKRaA5M1Wa3-jKTARRk4zbCFavgUM9c5fMLhh-E3NGZeOYLdIXj1HHf9uAMWhHN47hauitSBqOopuVo1vw1V6evLoe34--GyPzzQzwsx2lcgt4zFrJx1SD_UoWV_JwI8nshHY-uzdKVkppT_InxMapWntCBp5Jar0s2vKkUqWj5zdpyziY=w613-h819-no

You have the New Jersey chiefs of police wanting to kill all black people and the Philly Police Union president call BLM activists "Wild Animals" or Cali Police sympathizingwith white supremacist and Sheriff Scott Israel in Florida getting caught entrapping 18 black people in 2016 (0 white people,) but is more recently accused of directing deputies to put on ski masks & bust up a venue repeatedly on hip hop nights

DWtLvupV4AASdb2.jpg

DWw2bM0VAAAlcDe.jpg

These are chiefs of police and sheriffs saying and doing this and the chief of a police union

So planting evidence, creating bogus stats about black people and framing black people would not be a far stretch and these are just the ones who have been "outed" there are no doubt scores of other chiefs of police who think just like them and think like you, but have not openly shown themselves

You don't

I guess white people are the only people in America, that can be outraged about more than one tragedy, within their own racial group.

White people were outraged about the sandy hook shooting of white men and children and also equally outraged about the Aurora theater shooting of white people by white psychopath, James Eagan Holmes.

It's because YOUR leaders don't want people asking what they're doing to stop the thing that's REALLY hurting your community!

Did you really just compare Nicole Brown Simpson's murder by OJ Simpson with Trayvon Martin's death by George Zimmerman? Wow...that might be one of the more tone deaf posts EVER!

Do you not grasp that OJ Simpson LITERALLY got away with murder because of racism? That he was able to slaughter two people in about as brutal a fashion as possible...had overwhelming evidence that he was guilty...yet walked because Johnny Cochran spun a total racist myth that the LA Police department framed him?

And then you go right back to your tired claim that it's whites killing blacks that are perpetuating "white supremacy" in America...and question the validity of FBI statistics because the FBI used to be racist under J. Edgar Hoover? That's like claiming Atlanta is a racist city now because they used to only have white elected officials! Those FBI statistics aren't flawed and you know it! You want to question them because you don't have a valid response to how absurd it is that you're worried about the 1% of blacks that are being killed by Police while you ignore the 89% that are killed by other blacks!

Last edited:
Crime stats are just numbers. Numbers that again can be skewed. They show arrest not convictions.

Crime is mostly intra-racial. That means there will always be way more black-on-black crime than white-on-black crime. It's true that 94% of black murders are black-on-black but it's also true that 86% of white murders are white-on-white.

Most crime in America is white-on-white. Yet for every web page that mentions “white-on-white crime” there are 25 that mention “black-on-black crime”.

And even when you look at these stats which shows everyone killing mostly within their race even then whites are still more likely (8%) to kill a non white (Most likely black) person than a black person killing a white.

Secondly you make the worth of black life conditional. Conditional on good behaviour. Once blacks get black-on-black crime under control then we can act as if our lives matter. Meanwhile the worth of white life is taken as absolute. Compare Nicole Simpson to Trayvon Martin:

• No one belittled the killing of Nicole Simpson by quoting white crime statistics. No one said “White people kill each other all the time. What’s the big deal?”
    • No one questioned Nicole Simpson’s character or her choice in clothing.
You're argument misses the point that the injustice was not that he was killed by someone not black, but that the police, and the courts, let his killer get away with it, due in part to the racism of a white justice system.
The FBI is part of the system of white supremacy.

• Breaking up marriages.
    • Committing murder.

DHpY4qzVoAAfrh7.jpg

Not that I should even say this but black people discuss crime and try tackle it in urban communities often.

Save our Streets in New York
Baltimore Safe Streets
Philidelphia Cease Fire

And I can many, many, many more stuff like this going on in every state in the USA

DWtLvupV4AASdb2.jpg

DWw2bM0VAAAlcDe.jpg

You don't

I said your "leaders" plural not singular! Are you now claiming that the black community has none? You get less intelligent by the post!

Those FBI statistics aren't flawed and you know it! You want to question them because you don't have a valid response to how absurd it is that you're worried about the 1% of blacks that are being killed by Police while you ignore the 89% that are killed by other blacks!

police, parental, colin kaepernick, dr stacey patton NIKE.jpg

Hello, Oldstyle. Respectfully, I'm certain both of us are aware a "thing" is not causing great harm to black American people.

Mental illness born from HATE Tupac speaks about is harming way too many fellow citizens who THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experience a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

The Late Illogical Thinking "Pro Black" minded Ms. Korryn Gaines- An Emotionally Ill American Grievously Harmed by America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse & Neglect....and continuing the cycle of hate.

Peace.

So let me get this straight...blacks are responsible for 89% of the blacks killed in America...but it's not their fault because they are "emotionally ill" as a result of America's culture of African American child abuse & neglect?

Let's explore that...shall we? Who WOULD be at fault? Who is at fault for demeaning government handouts and the resulting dependency that accompanies them? Who is at fault for a culture of community violence? You use Tupac as an example to emulate...yet Tupac glorified Thug Life. Does he bear some of the responsibility for glorifying criminal behavior? Or are you making the case that the black community isn't responsible for any of their own accepted norms?

...had overwhelming evidence that he was guilty...yet walked because Johnny Cochran spun a total myth that the LA Police department framed him?
Overwhelming evidence ?

What are you talking about ?

There was no motive. There was no witness. There was no murder weapon.

Here is a transcript of a letter Nicole wrote to OJ trying to get back with him. The prosecution didn't allow this in court. The letter Nicole wrote to OJ destroys your and prosecution jealous rage card motive. That's why the prosecution didn't allow it

DFOTpzPVwAAD5Z_.jpg

Did you really just compare Nicole Brown Simpson's murder by OJ Simpson with Trayvon Martin's death by George Zimmerman? Wow...that might be one of the more tone deaf posts EVER!
OJ Simpson was 100% innocent.

When they asked the lead detective (Mark Fuhrman who was a racist) did he plant evidence, he say he pleads the 5th..That equals NOT GUILTY. What you fail to realize was the moment the LAPD broke the chain of blood evidence, that put doubt in the case. The job of the defense isn’t to prove innocence, but punch holes in the prosecution’s case. The LAPD is rotten to the core when it comes to setting black men up. Elmer Geronimo Pratt was in prison for nearly 30 years because the LAPD set him up.

But you believe OJ got up that day, put on a sweat suit with a skull cap and some bruno magi shoes, drove to his ex wife house and killed her and another person he didn't know would be there, and didn't get any bruises on his face or body, and caught a flight afterward ?

You can say they found blood DNA on OJ's property. But they fail to mention it all had EDTA in it.

EDTA is a chemical used in stored blood.

EDTA isn't found naturally in the body in significant quantities. The fact the blood samples had it proves blood was planted. To this day no one can explain how OJ's blood samples had all those EDTA chemicals in it.

DFOZcePUAAEriZb.jpg

Do you not grasp that OJ Simpson LITERALLY got away with murder because of racism?
Do you not grasp when they asked Mark Furhman if he planted the glove. He refused to answer the question on the grounds it might incriminate him.

Just let that soak in.

OJ Simpson didn't kill anybody.

Mark Fuhrman wasn't just a white supremacist. He was a white extremist. These are Fuhrman words about planting evidence on blacks.

DFOXcL6V0AA4JWp.jpg

This was the lead detective in the case in the OJ Simpson case

That he was able to slaughter two people in about as brutal a fashion as possible

Nicole & Ron had several other friends who were killed around the same time. One was Ron Goldman's former employer Brett Cantor (center). Brett Cantor was killed with a knife and nearly decapitated a year before Ron & Nicole were killed in the same way

DFOUdVvVwAAVVYE.jpg

And then you go right back to your tired claim that it's whites killing blacks that are perpetuating "white supremacy" in America...and question the validity of FBI statistics because the FBI used to be racist under J. Edgar Hoover? That's like claiming Atlanta is a racist city now because they used to only have white elected officials! Those FBI statistics aren't flawed and you know it! You want to question them because you don't have a valid response to how absurd it is that you're worried about the 1% of blacks that are being killed by Police while you ignore the 89% that are killed by other blacks!
I believe that we live in a system of white supremacy which creates fake stats about black people all the time.

I said your "leaders" plural not singular! Are you now claiming that the black community has none? You get less intelligent by the post!
I never claimed anything. You're the person who was talking about black leaders. So my point is, name them ?

...had overwhelming evidence that he was guilty...yet walked because Johnny Cochran spun a total myth that the LA Police department framed him?
Overwhelming evidence ?

What are you talking about ?

There was no motive. There was no witness. There was no murder weapon.

Here is a transcript of a letter Nicole wrote to OJ trying to get back with him. The prosecution didn't allow this in court. The letter Nicole wrote to OJ destroys your and prosecution jealous rage card motive. That's why the prosecution didn't allow it

DFOTpzPVwAAD5Z_.jpg

OJ Simpson was 100% innocent.

When they asked the lead detective (Mark Fuhrman who was a racist) did he plant evidence, he say he pleads the 5th..That equals NOT GUILTY. What you fail to realize was the moment the LAPD broke the chain of blood evidence, that put doubt in the case. The job of the defense isn’t to prove innocence, but punch holes in the prosecution’s case. The LAPD is rotten to the core when it comes to setting black men up. Elmer Geronimo Pratt was in prison for nearly 30 years because the LAPD set him up.

But you believe OJ got up that day, put on a sweat suit with a skull cap and some bruno magi shoes, drove to his ex wife house and killed her and another person he didn't know would be there, and didn't get any bruises on his face or body, and caught a flight afterward ?

You can say they found blood DNA on OJ's property. But they fail to mention it all had EDTA in it.

EDTA is a chemical used in stored blood.

EDTA isn't found naturally in the body in significant quantities. The fact the blood samples had it proves blood was planted. To this day no one can explain how OJ's blood samples had all those EDTA chemicals in it.

DFOZcePUAAEriZb.jpg

Do you not grasp that OJ Simpson LITERALLY got away with murder because of racism?
Do you not grasp when they asked Mark Furhman if he planted the glove. He refused to answer the question on the grounds it might incriminate him.

Just let that soak in.

OJ Simpson didn't kill anybody.

Mark Fuhrman wasn't just a white supremacist. He was a white extremist. These are Fuhrman words about planting evidence on blacks.

DFOXcL6V0AA4JWp.jpg

This was the lead detective in the case in the OJ Simpson case

That he was able to slaughter two people in about as brutal a fashion as possible

Nicole & Ron had several other friends who were killed around the same time. One was Ron Goldman's former employer Brett Cantor (center). Brett Cantor was killed with a knife and nearly decapitated a year before Ron & Nicole were killed in the same way

DFOUdVvVwAAVVYE.jpg

I believe that we live in a system of white supremacy which creates fake stats about black people all the time.

Unbelievable...you didn't watch that trial...did you? You've got blinders on. You see nothing but what you want to see. OJ Simpson is as guilty of murder as anyone who ever committed the act but he walked because Johnny Cochran used "racism" as the reason why the jury should ignore a mountain of evidence that placed Simpson at the scene. You think OJ was 100% innocent? Explain his book "If I did it"!

Unbelievable...you didn't watch that trial...did you? You've got blinders on. You see nothing but what you want to see. OJ Simpson is as guilty of murder as anyone who ever committed the act but
When you look at the facts of the case, it was impossible for OJ to have committed those crimes.

And why is it that you speak about how "wrong" the jury was on the OJ case but you never mention the jury in the Rodney King case who were “wrong” for their not guilty verdict?
he walked because Johnny Cochran used "racism" as the reason why the jury should ignore a mountain of evidence that placed Simpson at the scene. You think OJ was 100% innocent? Explain his book "If I did it"!
Johnny Cochran was an educated attorney and he received more death threats than OJ. So even when we are "educated" we are still under the system of white supremacy. So why not focus on replacing that system with a system of justice?

Last edited:
Unbelievable...you didn't watch that trial...did you? You've got blinders on. You see nothing but what you want to see. OJ Simpson is as guilty of murder as anyone who ever committed the act but
When you look at the facts of the case, it was impossible for OJ to have committed those crimes.

And why is it that you speak about how "wrong" the jury was on the OJ case but you all never mention the jury in the Rodney King case who were “wrong” for their not guilty verdict?
he walked because Johnny Cochran used "racism" as the reason why the jury should ignore a mountain of evidence that placed Simpson at the scene. You think OJ was 100% innocent? Explain his book "If I did it"!
Johnny Cochran was an educated attorney and he received more death threats than OJ. So even when we are "educated" we are still under the system of white supremacy. So why not focus on replacing that system with a system of justice?

Why then was Simpson found guilty in a civil trial?

OJ did it. He as much as admitted that he did it in his book. The LA Police weren't out to get OJ Simpson! They used to attend cookouts at his house for god's sake! They covered his ass when he beat the shit out of his wife in jealous rages!

You want a list of black leaders? To what end? You don't have a point...you have a diversion!
Yes, Who are these black leaders ? Probably list a bunch of white ass kissing black sell outs

APVrLfkUB3RZAO7qKcIrKDvGX3tYNgCtJenfMXrwO-TF6sHJ8VUxQs08wPV4JA6Ioyh--mCb8ypYbJ096HT9im9vDqt7uGvOL_sk2RxsZP2MFGmYEr5IfbL6GonYlsi3UFwLFsFZ2DdsaxnfgxjbxQ4qcQlbsLGVtoy-R6XWsbeAqd9SE9bZ4tyXnkfUpOpgX6g-tH61YaKRfVvExKgfsXh74mjna_XALh1Vj2ODbaD1kUYM3f2hSv8S-H4LJVhVF19u-rkcDZGw6ROxQ7dVCFO-0ZbLAcDxH3bSSZDHy2EV1DPLeJdECTDZZwFF208Irs9XbmMFgELRk_PEkte0M4KQDuz31gwtOsmUshIsja7hL2cCn9gNB5H6Hc5gMvu_nfuGA5YjrblsCpjDNxHyvFz5anmz48mrzuH1TWr6lv9GUbMhnFqV11Xk_TZpVt9h4v9tjGzPO-HboUoPHYWqObPmMp6kYK356M0tfN6EIXKEloWTnex9r5-M0Nv5ybasR-0oyVlrXQ_5AOXFabvVpTn8ibDVOMahOCIyxoqX-DDWe0XpofEH9N9Mcz7Mgu4C3CLNYLkoedfk1xyQSyKMLERbvSBfdoZ8VWpRKar9GWPuTYvG7nem4mYJVh07d_PayFxRzvmK2n8R0Dq7rjKjsOGc=w474-h587-no

You won't get an argument from me on that, Paul. You'll have to explain why the black community kept sending those "sell outs" back to positions of power year after year when it's pretty obvious that they cared more about enriching themselves than enriching the community that they were from!

OJ did it. He as much as admitted that he did it in his book. The LA Police weren't out to get OJ Simpson! They used to attend cookouts at his house for god's sake! They covered his ass when he beat the shit out of his wife in jealous rages!
Nicole Simpson's sister Denise Brown was dating a mafia hitman named Anthony Fiato. This gives u an idea of the circles they ran in

DFMQ_KgUMAA45CP.jpg

Ron Goldman had defense wounds on his hands yet OJ had ZERO injuries on his body (except a cut on his finger from a glass at a hotel )

DFMRamlUwAAba41.jpg

Other waiters from the Mezzaluna Restaurant where Ron Goldman worked, were killed in a similar manner. Look up Michael Nigg

DFMR4fBUIAA84FY.jpg

Ah yes...the cut on his finger from a broken glass in Chicago? Did you see where that cut was on his knuckle, Paul? How do you cut yourself there...with a drinking glass that broke? Funny how nobody ever found a broken glass in OJ's room in Chicago! Funny how the bag he took with him to Chicago never came back with him! Must be in the same place as the broken glass...right, Paul! (eye roll)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back