More tolerance and acceptance from our friends on the left!

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
A self described liberal elitist, why am I not surprised? Actually, I am a little surprised - this person worked at a quick lube type place in bumfuck Abalam? (roughly 40 - 50 miles from my house)

Also, it looks like she needs to shave and pluck her eyebrows...

Coleman%20bonner.JPG

Alabama man loses job for calling Gatlinburg fire victims 'toothless, pond scum' Trump supporters

Well he's not laughing now the punk got fired and deleted his accounts like a prissy liberal coward. Also who is he to talk he's about 100 lbs over weight and needs a personal hygiene class.

Wife watches all the real estate shows on TV.....Gatlinburg was featured once and it wasnt confederates or bible thumpers who got the 3 house tour and then pick one...........if ya know what I mean

Wow, the is the first far left rant I have seen that matches the dipshit alt right crap.

Could someone please explain why American conservatives never understand satire? It is like a foreign language to them.

Wow, the is the first far left rant I have seen that matches the dipshit alt right crap.

You have had your head firmly tied to the ground then.

They are arguing that you are an evil discriminator for preferring women to men now.

Really? There's a LOT of lefty political commentators that have gone balls deep into the fuck white people rhetoric ever since the 11/9.

On top of that, I take it you haven't read any of the articles written by BLM leadership in the last year? If you substitute "white" for "black" and vice versa, the shit reads like KKK segregationist theory.

Don't you righties usually cry "FREE SPEECH" when someone gets fired for saying stupid shit online?

Don't you righties usually cry "FREE SPEECH" when someone gets fired for saying stupid shit online?

Yes, if someone gets fired for wearing a shirt.

If someone gets fired for telling half of the population to go screw themselves and get... well literally fired. That's a bit different.

Really? There's a LOT of lefty political commentators that have gone balls deep into the fuck white people rhetoric ever since the 11/9.

On top of that, I take it you haven't read any of the articles written by BLM leadership in the last year? If you substitute "white" for "black" and vice versa, the shit reads like KKK segregationist theory.
So you don't like the BLM. Neither do I. And I don't like white nationalism either. Grow up.

So you don't like the BLM. Neither do I. And I don't like white nationalism either. Grow up.

Grow up? Apparently I missed out on the lesson that disagreement with Jake Starkey is a sign of immaturity. I don't like white nationalism either, I'm just pointing out that if you haven't seen lefties match the alt right's level of spiteful stupidity, you've been living under a rock.

Man I have never seen such stupid shit in my life, Someone needs to quit crying about getting beat, and quit labeling everyone else. They consider themselves somehow more intelligent, better or more deserving than any of those they label, or try to belittle with their ignorant character assassinations. Guess what they are NONE of those, they are just infantile, ignorant, and not worth the time to even acknowledge they exist like all liberals until they infringe on someone else's rights or make a end justifies any means move. THEN they really need to be exterminated immediately instead of coddled and blocked.

Grow up? Apparently I missed out on the lesson that disagreement with Jake Starkey is a sign of immaturity. I don't like white nationalism either, I'm just pointing out that if you haven't seen lefties match the alt right's level of spiteful stupidity, you've been living under a rock.
See, I knew you would not get it. Your immaturity is that you fail to understand how the world works. It is not what you believe it to be. So in your "spiteful stupidity," you lash at a world you don't get. Sux to be you, I'm sure. Equating white nationalism with BLM is stupid and misdirected. The BLM, while obnoxious, is not really dangerous, while we know from our own history, the predecessors of the alt right were very bad people and had to be dealt with harshly. This time the American people will have a majority ready to go with that if necessary instead of having to work through a decade like the fifties into the sixties. Your fallacy of false equivalency fell short, as apparently you do as well.

See, I knew you would not get it. Your immaturity is that you fail to understand how the world works. It is not what you believe it to be. So in your "spiteful stupidity," you lash at a world you don't get. Sux to be you, I'm sure. Equating white nationalism with BLM is stupid and misdirected. The BLM, while obnoxious, is not really dangerous, while we know from our own history, the predecessors of the alt right were very bad people and had to be dealt with harshly. This time the American people will have a majority ready to go with that if necessary instead of having to work through a decade like the fifties into the sixties. Your fallacy of false equivalency fell short, as apparently you do as well.
image.jpeg

Lol, you arrogant dummy, are you really this stupid or is your short term memory just non existent?

At no point did either of us bring up the relative danger of the folks we were comparing. If we had, that would make you even MORE spitefully stupid and immature than I am by YOUR OWN STANDARDS. Obviously, the Nazi party was much more dangerous than BLM is, but, likewise, they were INFINITELY more dangerous than the one dipshit on twitter whose ranting you, yourself, said was "the first far left rant I have seen that matches the dipshit alt right crap." I literally mirrored your comparison, but substituted BLM for the random dipshit when I responded. Surely you don't think that melted excuse for a man talking trash on twitter is significantly more dangerous than BLM? SURELY you're not trying to imply that this one nobody, today, has the same sort of influence as the Nazi's did in late 30's Germany?

Forum List

Back