More women are running for the House than ever before

Most are democrats. I’m all for it. We need more women in office. They offer a different perspective to public policy. We need politicians who are more diplomatic and emphatic to average joe Americans. Men typically suck at this - especially if they are Republicans.

Can more women be elected? Of course. Since Trump’s inauguration both women and transgendered people have won special elections.

Oh and as a reminder, every special election since Trump’s inauguration has elected a democrat. Fox News won’t tell you that, so quit being a dumbass and stop watching it.

AP: Women file to run for US House seats in record numbers
Condoleezza Rice ?
God you people are stupid. You name a few female politicians and pretend that they are a representation of their gender.

We mention the Dem party leaders and you wish we would stop doing that, I think we all know why.

I'm curious about which of her clearly stated policy positions you most agree with....and most disagree with.

Her suggestion that no changes should be made to the current NCAA College Football Championship Selection Committee's policy ...
Was kind of whacked ... And although she didn't sit on the Committee last year ...
Alabama still went to the National Championship game without winning their division nor conference.

Most are democrats. I’m all for it. We need more women in office. They offer a different perspective to public policy. We need politicians who are more diplomatic and emphatic to average joe Americans. Men typically suck at this - especially if they are Republicans.

Can more women be elected? Of course. Since Trump’s inauguration both women and transgendered people have won special elections.

Oh and as a reminder, every special election since Trump’s inauguration has elected a democrat. Fox News won’t tell you that, so quit being a dumbass and stop watching it.

Why is it ONLY democrats care about the sex,race,nationality,sexual orientation of a candidate? I sure don't. I didn't pick ANY of the candidates I am backing because they were women or men. I backed them based on their views and based on WHO they were running against. Especially the woman running against our state house leader because I think he is a cuckservative and POS.

Condoleezza Rice ?
God you people are stupid. You name a few female politicians and pretend that they are a representation of their gender.

No, your side claims progressive women speak for all women, progressive blacks speak for all blacks, progressive hispanics speak for all hispanics, and I can go on.

You want Sarah Palin to run for congress?
Why would you be stupid enough to think I meant ANY woman? Obviously Palin is as stupid as Trump is. That’s why you like both of them.

So it's not that they are women, it's that they are progressive twats like you.

That's right, more women in congress but ONLY if they are progressive women. Liberals claimed tolerance and a big tent, their actions prove otherwise.

Most Democrats loath the "average joe" , remember how they attacked "joe the plumber"
The Democrat politicians purposely divide Americans by gender, race, religion, region and class.
Their economic policies spread poverty into the middle class,.
Their lawlessness and corruption is a threat to our democracy.

That's good. It makes things far easier for us Conservatives when the only comparison you need to do between the candidates is gender.

Once you realize one candidate is a woman, you know that you're voting for the other candidate, unless he's a Democrat, in which case you're not voting.

I would vote for this one...

30124057_2516540691903397_2535630794706124800_n.jpg

So?

You want a identity politics flavored cookie or something?

Condoleezza Rice ?

I wish Condi would jump back into the frey. But maybe the stink of George the dumber has kept her away. Shame I may not agree much with her politics, but she was a forward thinker!

I would like to see a whole lot of OWG's leaving Congress this year. They've been around long enough and most have lost touch with the people they are supposed to represent.

Maybe a lot of freshmen women will force changes to the corruption of Congressional inner workings where they are required to pony up to get committee assignments.

Forum List

Back