Zone1 Mormons who have apostatized or stopped going to Church

Naw, I'm just a normal every day Christian. Nothing special. I just hate religious cults and false prophets.
You're a confused Calvinist Trinitarian who blasphemes God with his perverted, skewed ideas about divine sovereignty and limited atonement. You're also trying to kill YHWH for your sins, which will never happen. You can't kill YHWH, that's sicko-theology.

You're a confused Calvinist Trinitarian who blasphemes God with his perverted, skewed ideas about divine sovereignty and limited atonement. You're also trying to kill YHWH for your sins, which will never happen. You can't kill YHWH, that's sicko-theology.
Oh yeah. You're quite the Bible scholar.

Well, I can't find it in my Bible, so I wonder where Mormons got it from.
That's what the Jews say when you tell them Jesus is in the Hebrew Bible. Who cares, right? You don't see it. So what? That's your problem, deal with it.

That's what the Jews say when you tell them Jesus is in the Hebrew Bible. Who cares, right? You don't see it. So what? That's your problem, deal with it.
So you made it up. You guys make up a lot of weird crap, huh. Tell us about the wedding underwear.

I’m not particularly religious. However, I don’t know how a “Church” officially calling itself “the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints” (emphasis added) could be anything other than Christian.

I’m not arguing about its validity. But it’s clearly not Jewish or Muslim or Buddhist
or any other major religion.

That’s akin to those who contend that Catholicism isn’t a “Christian” religion or that “Protestants” aren’t “Christians” because they aren’t “Catholics.”

Funny stuff.

Nope. You’ve jumped around like a Bible basher that you don’t remember the questions.
False narrative. You know that I know my Bible. You also know that I'm well acquainted with your religion. That's why you and your pal are so hostile.

Forum List

Back