Zone1 Mormons who have apostatized or stopped going to Church

If God is your Father, and Jesus is your Brother, what are you as a BEGOTTEN Christian?

If my last name is Smith, and my father is Smith, and my older brother is Smith, what FAMILY am I part of? Am I their pet DOG? Am I a slave? Am I a friend? No. I'm part of the Smith FAMILY.

I am a begotten son of God (not yet born into the Family).

Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.
Show me Scripture saying Jesus is my brother.

Many times through completely. Now reading the Book of Romans and the NT entirely this year. Also just read Nahum for a church event.

I read it almost on the daily.
What do you think Romans chapter one says about homosexual behavior?

Folks, this is the very sad way the Mormons "get" you. Accept that it's true, wait for the "burning in your bosom" (!?!) and then if you get that feeling, it's your "testimony". So no matter how many lies, inconsistencies and contradictions you come upon, you once had that "burning in your bosom" so just go with that.

And the lies are manifest.

In the Book of Mormon, so many historical inaccuracies. Big ones.

Look up the "Book of Abraham", a total fabrication of Joseph Smith.

Mormons then try to recast these posts as "Anti-Mormon". They're not; they're just the truth, which is hard for Mormons to hear.

I feel bad for Mormons. They're mostly well-intentioned people who are led very badly astray by a false teacher. :(
So, when the men met the Savior after the resurrection on the road, did they not know because of the burning in their bosoms that the stranger was the Lord? The Bible says this is the way you know. It’s called the Holy Ghost testifying to you. It’s not the only way. A still small voice that’s undeniable.
James 1 tells how to study. We preach this to study the things you read out in your own mind. Then, with real intent, faith not wavering, without a double mind, you will know by the influence of the Holy Ghost. The truth will be manifested to you. All parts are important. But the key one that most people have the most difficulty with is the double mind. They let their experiences and former teachings influence how they read and comprehend. How they study isn’t with real intent to find the truth. The double mind is the key. And you have a huge double mind. The list I provided is Biblical. The double mind, which today we use “normalcy bias” clouds your reading. And it causes you to spew hatred towards others and attack other’s beliefs.

So, when the men met the Savior after the resurrection on the road, did they not know because of the burning in their bosoms that the stranger was the Lord? The Bible says this is the way you know. It’s called the Holy Ghost testifying to you. It’s not the only way. A still small voice that’s undeniable.
James 1 tells how to study. We preach this to study the things you read out in your own mind. Then, with real intent, faith not wavering, without a double mind, you will know by the influence of the Holy Ghost. The truth will be manifested to you. All parts are important. But the key one that most people have the most difficulty with is the double mind. They let their experiences and former teachings influence how they read and comprehend. How they study isn’t with real intent to find the truth. The double mind is the key. And you have a huge double mind. The list I provided is Biblical. The double mind, which today we use “normalcy bias” clouds your reading. And it causes you to spew hatred towards others and attack other’s beliefs.
Yet, you attack the beliefs of others.

Show me the Scripture that says Jesus is my elder brother.
You have already been given that information. I can’t help you inability to use your brain to understand cognitively. See, you are asking a concrete logic which is what children do.

You have already been given that information. I can’t help you inability to use your brain to understand cognitively. See, you are asking a concrete logic which is what children do.
No, you haven't given a Scripture that says Jesus is my elder brother. You're a liar.

No, you haven't given a Scripture that says Jesus is my elder brother. You're a liar.
You are so stupid. Isaiah didn’t come out and explain things. Jesus said so. That those who have ears to listen and eyes to see can understand Isaiah. He taught in parables too for the same reason. Only those that have the Holy Ghost can understand fully and reason out with the brains he gave you. Such a stupid Christian you are.

You are so stupid. Isaiah didn’t come out and explain things. Jesus said so. That those who have ears to listen and eyes to see can understand Isaiah. He taught in parables too for the same reason. Only those that have the Holy Ghost can understand fully and reason out with the brains he gave you. Such a stupid Christian you are.
You still haven't provided a scripture that says Jesus is my elder brother. Just insults.

No I don’t. I educate and preach truth to help others understand. You attack other’s beliefs.
Yes, I educate and teach. All you have today are insults. Jesus said to beware of false prophets. Joseph Smith is a false prophet. Many mormons have woken up to that fact.

Yes, I educate and teach. All you have today are insults. Jesus said to beware of false prophets. Joseph Smith is a false prophet. Many mormons have woken up to that fact.
You can’t claim any of this. You can’t cognitively reason anything to be a teacher. You need concrete terms that are mostly reasoned out with many words, ideas, analogies and things like this in the Bible.
Many non-members have woken up and been given great testimonies that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and have been baptized.

Forum List

Back