Moses, what proff do we have he even existed?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
So many here doubt the existence of Jesus, what about Moses?

If Moshe didn't exist, Judaism, Christianity and Islam are false religions as Christianity and Islam claim to supersede the Torah of Moshe.

I would be hard pressed to present any evidence except for the fact that there are hundreds of thousands of Torah scrolls extant in the far reaches of the world that are virtually identical; there are about 5 variant spellings with the two silent letters, aleph and Ayin.

If you ask @guno he would have to say that Moses, if he existed, was insane. He had auditory and visual hallucinations, and delusions of grandeur. He convinced people he could lead them to the promised land and then wandered in a desert for forty years and when he finally picked a place, there has been nothing but trouble ever since. Another failed messiah. Could have been a mamzer too given the questionable details about his birth.

Last edited:
If Moshe didn't exist, Judaism, Christianity and Islam are false religions as Christianity and Islam claim to supersede the Torah of Moshe.

I would be hard pressed to present any evidence except for the fact that there are hundreds of thousands of Torah scrolls extant in the far reaches of the world that are virtually identical; there are about 5 variant spellings with the two silent letters, aleph and Ayin.
everyone with a brain knows Moses invented the first photocopier

NOTE: Proof is spelled with 2 'o's, not 2 'f's.

C'mon, Penelope, I'm waiting for a brilliant retort.

If you ask @guno he would have to say that Moses, if he existed, was insane. He had auditory and visual hallucinations, and delusions of grandeur. He convinced people he could lead them to the promised land and then wandered in a desert for forty years and when he finally picked a place, there has been nothing but trouble ever since. Another failed messiah. Could have been a mamzer too given the questionable details about his birth.

I'd have to agree since people back then were into making a hallucinogenic drink from plants..and tree bark...

The Books that Moses wrote, well, one of them tells of his death. I bet it was a trick, writing after you were dead and all.

Doesn't matter if he did or not. We have books attributed to Moses (none attributed to Yeshua.) Whether Moses wrote those books or Scott the Prankster did is moot. If we ever proved no one named Moses ever existed,w e still have works attributed to him so his actual existence is moot.

What proof do we have Alexander the Great ever existed, or anyone from ancient history? Do we need those proofs to study deeds or works attreibuted to them? Nope. Does Moses or Yeshua have to ever actually existed for what they gave the world to continue on unaffected by whether they really existed or not? Nope.

Doesn't matter if he did or not. We have books attributed to Moses (none attributed to Yeshua.) Whether Moses wrote those books or Scott the Prankster did is moot. If we ever proved no one named Moses ever existed,w e still have works attributed to him so his actual existence is moot.

What proof do we have Alexander the Great ever existed, or anyone from ancient history? Do we need those proofs to study deeds or works attreibuted to them? Nope. Does Moses or Yeshua have to ever actually existed for what they gave the world to continue on unaffected by whether they really existed or not? Nope.
Is it hard to type with your head stuck so deeply in the sand? :dunno:

I find it fascinating that the people who JUMPED on the idea---
"maybe moses did not exist" ----are ALL the board islamo Nazi pigs Sorry, pigs,-----Judaism does not depend on the existence of moses-------in fact,------the filth of islam DOES DEPEND on the existence of the rapist pig of Arabia --Muhummad-------and----Christianity does depend on the existence of the Pharisee jew of 2000 years ago----Yehoshua ben
Yosef. For the record, I have no doubt that the Pharisee jew---Yehoshua ben Yosef DID exist. in fact I also believe that the rapist murdering disgusting pig----'muhummad' also
existed (unfortunately)

Forum List

Back