🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mr. I Didn't Have Sex With That Woman Says "Have to Bring ‘Simple, Personal Decency and Trust’ Back"

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Mr. 'I did not have sex with that woman' just declared, "We have to find a way to bring simple, personal decency and trust back to our politics."

Bill Clinton: Have to Bring 'Simple, Personal Decency and Trust' Back to Politics - Breitbart

"During a speech at the Brookings Institution on Thursday, President Bill Clinton stated, “we have to find a way to bring simple, personal decency and trust back to our politics.”"

Don't worry, Slick Willy - the Democrats' plan to do that is in chapter 4 of that new #1 Best Selling Book, 'Reasons to Vote for Democrats'!

Results

upload_2017-3-10_14-30-58.jpeg

upload_2017-3-10_14-31-32.jpeg

Mr. 'I did not have sex with that woman' just declared, "We have to find a way to bring simple, personal decency and trust back to our politics."

Bill Clinton: Have to Bring 'Simple, Personal Decency and Trust' Back to Politics - Breitbart

"During a speech at the Brookings Institution on Thursday, President Bill Clinton stated, “we have to find a way to bring simple, personal decency and trust back to our politics.”"

Don't worry, Slick Willy - the Democrats' plan to do that is in chapter 4 of that new #1 Best Selling Book, 'Reasons to Vote for Democrats'!

Results

View attachment 116281

View attachment 116282
LOL. I knew Slick Willie was a fucking lying hypocrite the first time he said "I didn't inhale".

He should have just grabbed her by the pussy, then he would have been a Conservative hero.

Amazing to me how you conservitards don't know what that word means. Must be why you all condone rape of women in the military.
Not as amazing as it is to see Left Wing Loonies broad brush anyone who speaks ill of Bill Clinton.

Nice straw man argument, psycho.

Amazing to me how you conservitards don't know what that word means. Must be why you all condone rape of women in the military.
Not as amazing as it is to see Left Wing Loonies broad brush anyone who speaks ill of Bill Clinton.

Nice straw man argument, psycho.

Nice "fuck isis" signature. Wow, what a brave stand to take!

Meanwhile, your hero Trumplethinskin just validated their cause with his travel ban. Nice work, Donnie!

He should have just grabbed her by the pussy, then he would have been a Conservative hero.
Instead, he stuck a cigar in it. I wonder if he smoked those cigars?

It was consensual.

What's that got tod o with committing perjury?

Was that English, you fucking mongoloid?

As for perjury, ask your buddy Jeff Sessions.

Actually it is not as much of a 'BAN' as it is a 90-day DELAY'... :p

Forum List

Back