MSNBC host mocks Romney's adopted black grandchild

why do you SCREAM "race card" every time a black person tries to call out racism?

Yet you ALWAYS agree with clams of black people being racist?

do you think white republicans can NEVER say ANYTHING that can be legitimately called racism?

why do you SCREAM "race card" every time a black person tries to call out racism?

She's a hateful racist asshole. And unfortunately, she's very typical of most African American Democrats. I know it's not all their fault though. The Democratic Party has worked very hard fomenting such hate for many many years. It's all about the Divide & Conquer. Shame on you and your Party.

can you find ONE case where a black person felt something a con said was racist and you agree with them?

Or do you ONLY see racism when it comes from a black face?

She's a hateful racist asshole. And unfortunately, she's very typical of most African American Democrats. I know it's not all their fault though. The Democratic Party has worked very hard fomenting such hate for many many years. It's all about the Divide & Conquer. Shame on you and your Party.

No she isn't. Rand Paul is tho, everyone knows that.

Go on defending the indefensible. You're one of the few hundred pathetic nutters still watching NBC shite. Whatever. :cuckoo:

Go on defending the indefensible. You're one of the few hundred pathetic nutters still watching NBC shite. Whatever. :cuckoo:

You have zero cred here simply because of your username. Quit while you're behind.

Despicable Melissa-Harris Perry Cries During On-Air Apology to Romney Family giving an emmy award winning performance to save her job.
Melissa-Harris Perry Cries During On-Air Apology to Romney Family | NewsBusters
Being a bigger person Romney accepts her apology.
Romney accepts MSNBC apology - POLITICO.com
Alex Baldwin Mocks: 'If I Cry, Will I Be Forgiven'... He makes an excellent point, On MSNBC you can disrespect any and all things Republican but do not disrespect anything gay related.
Alec Baldwin Subtweets MSNBC And Melissa Harris-Perry, Wondering If Crying Would Have Helped Him » The Right Scoop -

Last edited:
If Romney and his family have forgive her then that is it. That is who she offended, that is who it's between.

At this point it is over, I don't think she is a racist, I think you spoke without thinking and got caught up in the moment.

If Romney and his family have forgive her then that is it. That is who she offended, that is who it's between.

At this point it is over, I don't think she is a racist, I think you spoke without thinking and got caught up in the moment.

I agree with all but her not being a racist.

Got no doubt she subscribes to the Identity Politics ideology which is racist from top to bottom and down to its core concepts.

Yeah, she is still a racist.

Perry was raised by a white morman family after being adopted by them.

one of these things is not like the other was her own childhood.

How do mormans view black people?

The Romney family adopted a black child, how many people here can say the same thing about their family?

whats your point?

why do you think perry is lying about her apology?

Go read what I said about her apology before you assume you know what I said.

What was racist about what Harris-Perry said?

If you don't recognize what she said that was racist it can only be because you are a racist yourself.

lol, this is so funny.

Yup. It's always fun to turn the PC around on the PC Police, just for the hell of it.

Go all hyper-sensitive and silly and "offended" and such. Makes me giggle.

give us JUST one time you found what a con said to be racist when a black person said they found it racist.

JUST ONE!

you guys keep refusing to do that

WHY????

give us one time you agreed with a the black community when they called out something a republican said?

Forum List

Back