MSNBC host mocks Romney's adopted black grandchild

What was racist about what Harris-Perry said?

If you don't recognize what she said that was racist it can only be because you are a racist yourself.

lol, this is so funny.

Yup. It's always fun to turn the PC around on the PC Police, just for the hell of it.

Go all hyper-sensitive and silly and "offended" and such. Makes me giggle.

Yeah, she realizes that she went too far with that and got into racial stereotyping territory.

As to her apology, here I think she was sincere.

Maybe in the future she might cut some nonliberal some slack after she walked in them shoes herself.

If you don't recognize what she said that was racist it can only be because you are a racist yourself.

lol, this is so funny.

Yup. It's always fun to turn the PC around on the PC Police, just for the hell of it.

Yeah, she realizes that she went too far with that and got into racial stereotyping territory.

Maybe in the future she might cut some nonliberal some slack after she walked in them shoes herself.

go et a time when you agreed that a con said something racist?

What was racist about what Harris-Perry said?

lol, this is so funny.

Typical Alinskyite!

RULE 4: Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity

Sincerity is considered a disabling handicap amongst liberals. Are you trying to totally destroy her credibility?

can you NOT find ONE TIME that you though a con said something racist?

has it NEVER EVER happened?

lol, this is so funny.

Typical Alinskyite!

RULE 4: Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity

Pointing out blatant hypocrisy is about as easy at it gets.

why are some of you pretending this woman was being racist yet no one on the right EVER says anything racist?

Why are you delusional?

why are you unable to answer like an adult?

Point out the person that said no one on the right has ever said anything racist and I will be glad to mock the idiocy. Until then, I will just assume you are delusional, even if that delusion makes you think that being delusional makes you an adult.

if you want to prove you cons are fait on this issue there must have been at LEAST one time you thought the black community was correct in labeling something a republican said as racist right?

NAME ONE TIME???????

Name a time when the right was all on board when the black community said " hey that is a racist thing to say"?

come on

I cant think of one fucking time.

maybe you guys could correct me with some facts here.

what was that time Im missing?

Jim, you can give me a rough quote if you don't want to find me the exact quote that you thought was racist. I'd just like to know which quote you are talking about.

come on

I cant think of one fucking time.

maybe you guys could correct me with some facts here.

what was that time Im missing?

Bill O'Reily went off on those kids in Georgia that had that 'racist' whites only prom.

That count?

Of course, he was wrong. It wasn't a prom just a private party among some close friends celebrating their prom. But the details were brushed aside and those kids got death threats from all across the country because some man generally considered conservative bought the libtard line about racism being the root reason these kids had their party, lol.

What a shame, but then O'Reily isn't really known for his smarts, like Lou Dobbs, for example, lol.

But still, O'Reily is a relatively honest for a journalist and a h ell of a lot smarter than most.

go et a time when you agreed that a con said something racist?

Well, George Wallace I think was relatively conservative in the view of states rights, and he said some racist things, but then again he was still a Democrat at the time.

Jim, you can give me a rough quote if you don't want to find me the exact quote that you thought was racist. I'd just like to know which quote you are talking about.

In regards to who when, Mack? This talking head?

Why don't you ask her; she apologized for it all being across the line.

Ridiculing the inter-racial Romney family is about as basic bigotry as it gets.

I personally think racism is an -ism, a system of thought or principles that use racial identity as a key element, like the Nazis, the KKK, the segregationists or todays Identity politics ideologues.

I don't think she went that far, but was being a bigot in her pursuit of partisan ridicule.

And again she apologized for it.

Is that what you are asking about?

Perry was raised by a white morman family after being adopted by them.

one of these things is not like the other was her own childhood.

How do mormans view black people?

The Romney family adopted a black child, how many people here can say the same thing about their family?

My brother is half native and adopted. Your point?
No one is calling Romney a racist, well at least most of them. And he also accepted her apology.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what Class & Honor looks like...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaBLM1SpAB4]Mitt Romney Reacts to MSNBC For Mocking Family Photo - Fox News Sunday Exclusive - YouTube[/ame]

Perry was raised by a white morman family after being adopted by them.

one of these things is not like the other was her own childhood.

How do mormans view black people?

The Romney family adopted a black child, how many people here can say the same thing about their family?

No one is calling Romney a racist, well at least most of them. And he also accepted her apology.

The point was TM asked how Mormons view black people in a thread about a black child adopted by the Romneys.

What was TM's point with that question? If her current point was similar to her previous points on the subject of blacks and Mormons then she was implying that Mormons don't like black people. And if that's the case then her choice of venue for such an implication was poorly chosen. Of course since she didn't make her point clear, I won't jump to any conclusions in spite of her long history on this subject.

Last edited:

The point was TM asked how Mormons view black people in a thread about a black child adopted by the Romneys.

What was TM's point with that question? If her current point was similar to her previous points on the subject of blacks and Mormons then she was implying that Mormons don't like black people. And if that's the case then her choice of venue for such an implication was poorly chosen. Of course since she didn't make her point clear, I won't jump to any conclusions in spite of her long history on this subject.

I missed all that.
But Mormons did not view blacks very well thirty years ago, that has obviously changed. I know a few African Americans who are Mormon, one who was adopted by a white Mormon or I should say LDS family.

Forum List

Back