MT Greene: Space lasers

So Democrats are about mutilating children. Normalizing Dysphoria. Justifying BLM and Antifa, burn down cities destroy the economy, let alone condoning violence and intimidation as long as they do it...But MTG is insane about a piddly thing that is neither here nor there but is actually happening? What? Clue me in. kids, I am lost here.

Oh, I see you have avoided the evidence.

mtg-jewish-space-laser.jpg
I dont see "jewish space laser" in there anywhere. Bro, what the fuck are you talking about? Did you even read that tweet? :laugh:

I think we ought to have space lasers. We should have lots of them.
If we don't have them, we should do whatever it takes to get them.
I don't care what language they operate in, if it has to be Yiddish, I'm ok with that.

I think we ought to have space lasers. We should have lots of them.
If we don't have them, we should do whatever it takes to get them.
I don't care what language they operate in, if it has to be Yiddish, I'm ok with that.

Seems reasonable...AND non-partisan - or at least ambiguous.

Snopes...for one....can help us:

"What's True
In a now-deleted Facebook post, Greene suggested that laser beams from space may have started the 2018 California wildfires, and that among the entities behind this conspiracy were former California Gov. Jerry Brown, Pacific Gas & Electric, and Rothschild Inc., an investment firm frequently targeted by anti-Semitic conspiracy theorists.

What's False
Greene did not explicitly state that “Jewish space lasers” caused the fires.

"In the now-deleted post, Greene theorized that a space-based solar generator, used in a clean-energy experiment with the goal of replacing coal and oil, could have beamed the sun's energy back to Earth and started the fires.
She said, "there are too many coincidences to ignore"....

The Rothschilds, a Jewish banking family, have long been the targets of anti-Semitic conspiracy theories claiming that Jewish people are in control of the entire world. While Greene specifically did not use the words "Jewish space laser," she heavily implied that the Rothschilds were involved in the laser conspiracy."

They're actually going out of their way to defend her on this stuff.

It's not a surprise, I guess, but it tells us how far we are from getting past this. Holy crap.
She is doing what she planned. She is known now.

Snopes...for one....can help us:

"What's True
In a now-deleted Facebook post, Greene suggested that laser beams from space may have started the 2018 California wildfires, and that among the entities behind this conspiracy were former California Gov. Jerry Brown, Pacific Gas & Electric, and Rothschild Inc., an investment firm frequently targeted by anti-Semitic conspiracy theorists.

What's False
Greene did not explicitly state that “Jewish space lasers” caused the fires.

"In the now-deleted post, Greene theorized that a space-based solar generator, used in a clean-energy experiment with the goal of replacing coal and oil, could have beamed the sun's energy back to Earth and started the fires.
She said, "there are too many coincidences to ignore"....

The Rothschilds, a Jewish banking family, have long been the targets of anti-Semitic conspiracy theories claiming that Jewish people are in control of the entire world. While Greene specifically did not use the words "Jewish space laser," she heavily implied that the Rothschilds were involved in the laser conspiracy."
The Rothschilds were never hated for being jewish. That family hasnt practiced Judaism for a century. People hate them for being ultra greedy puppet masters.

Completely abhorrent FAKE NEWS
Prove it is fake.
Show.
Or go.
Saddle up, Skippy.

-----------------------------------------------

MTG gets it right.
Prove she is right about the Yiddish Space Lasers.
Show.
Or go.
Batter up, mon ami.

----------------------------------------------
Jewish space lasers are circumcised.
And too, they are covered under the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms. Thanku, Jesus!
---------------------------------------------------

They're actually going out of their way to defend her on this stuff.

(ps....I highly recommend reading the book by Phillip's, 'Blood at the Root', about the culture, the terroir, that raised MTG ---- Forsyth County.

The MAGA-Fringie's Icon, Brand, Avatar, Paladin, Flag Bearer, Tip-of-the-Spear ----- Marjorie Taylor Greene, of Forsyth County, GA.
marjorie-taylor-greene.jpg

Forum List

Back