MT Greene: Space lasers

Again, with the Jewish thing. She NEVER SAID that. THE media said she said she said it. LOOK IT UP! She said a wealthy group like the Rothschilds. Somebody somewhere IS making this happen.
Rothschilds
Poster boy for Jewish domination of the planet behind the scenes

Why would the Rothschilds be involved in the development of space lasers ?

Rothschilds
Poster boy for Jewish domination of the planet behind the scenes

Why would the Rothschilds be involved in the development of space lasers ?
Why would anyone be involved in space lasers? Maybe innocent mapping, testing equipment. I just saw a video that lasers can be used to direct lightning. Couple this with that spy balloon last week.

Why would anyone be involved in space lasers? Maybe innocent mapping, testing equipment. I just saw a video that lasers can be used to direct lightning. Couple this with that spy balloon last week.

Rothschilds are in the space laser business or just world domination like MTG says?

Dems are obsessed about MTG.
MT Greene and space lasers. The source: China, Rothschild's, I got no bloody clue. But we got space lasers AND multiple objects and multiple shootdowns all of a sudden. three so far to date. Margorie Taylor Green is the last of my concerns. Who is doing this? And WHY?

MT Greene and space lasers. The source: China, Rothschild's, I got no bloody clue. But we got space lasers AND multiple objects and multiple shootdowns all of a sudden. three so far to date. Margorie Taylor Green is the last of my concerns. Who is doing this? And WHY?
The laser came from the Chinese Daqi-1 satellite.

MTG fights and attacks and yells and smirks and pushes popular GQP talking points. That's her role, that's her value, and she does it well.

Is this an intelligent, articulate, accurately-informed, dignified, intellectually curious, mature adult who is a positive reflection of America?

Of course not. But that's not a priority in her party right now.

You're simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual. She clearly said she didn't even know if they could start a fire. She never said that they may have been the cause.

You are very easily brainwashed by fake news.
Actually she did

Apply this same level of scrutiny to Biden (Joe or Hunter) or, Nancy Pelosi. Or ALL Democrats, I double dog dare you. Take off the political partisan blinders for a red hot minute. Please. Just be consistent.
You just said she didn't say that.

You were presented evidence that she in fact DID.

Tuck tail and run nutjob

Es13VVhXAAAYPj-

Forum List

Back