MTG back on Twitter....Damn that Musk!

And what strawman are you referring to that I made? And the dems are the party of yelling over conservative speakers, silencing opposition, and burning down buildings.

View attachment 636550

View attachment 636553

As opposed to this?...Screaming at the sky seems kinda tame. This is just a miniscule sample. :)
1650998815556.png

1650999083671.png

1650999185459.png

1650999318359.png

Attachments

• 1650999150345.png
    1650999150345.png
    33 KB · Views: 12
How about Progs reducing their bile. The more social agendas we approve of the higher the taxes and the more poverty spreads. With hunger among children growing.
Poverty spreads for a number of reasons. Higher taxes for corporations and the wealthy isn't one of them.
Really don't how things work, do you?

He's not African. He was born in Pretoria..

Pretoria is a city in South Africa, South Africa is an African nation. Perhaps you've heard of it. Tell you what, would you call him African American if he had dark skin and kinky hair and came from Pretoria? I do believe you have fallen into the trap of believing that only dark-skinned people can be called African American and you can't get out.

All of these gop morons posting copiously on Twitter basically drummed up votes for Democrats during Trump's presidency. I am I am totally fine with them restarting their efforts to hand elections to Democrats.

No you're not. You cheered when Trump and other conservatives were banned from Twitter. You're just as scared as the corporate media Quislings who are panicking right now.

Pretoria is a city in South Africa, South Africa is an African nation. Perhaps you've heard of it. Tell you what, would you call him African American if he had dark skin and kinky hair and came from Pretoria? I do believe you have fallen into the trap of believing that only dark-skinned people can be called African American and you can't get out.
I think you are playing games.

No you're not. You cheered when Trump and other conservatives were banned from Twitter. You're just as scared as the corporate media Quislings who are panicking right now.
Twitter is good. The crackpots can strut their stuff for the whole world.

I think you are playing games.
No, I am absolutely NOT playing games. South Africa is an African nation. Therefore, anyone who emigrates from there and becomes an American is an African American, it doesn't matter what color their skin is. I will ask again; would you call him African American if he had dark skin and kinky hair and came from Pretoria? There are black people living in Pretoria, you know.

Do you honestly believe the right suppresses speech and yells instead of comely discussing issues more often then the left does?
Did you see anyone in those pictures I posted who were interested in "comely" discussing issues? BTW, I'm assuming you meant "calmly"...and no, none of those people were interested in that either.

Did you see anyone in those pictures I posted who were interested in "comely" discussing issues? BTW, I'm assuming you meant "calmly"...and no, none of those people were interested in that either.
Not referring to the pictures. Do you believe the right suppresses speech and yells instead of comely discussing issues more often then the left does?

Not referring to the pictures. Do you believe the right suppresses speech and yells instead of comely discussing issues more often then the left does?
Stop saying the word comely. It denotes attractiveness. If you mean calmly, then no. The right, conservatives, Republicans, and the alt-right haven't discussed anything calmly for over a decade.
Weaponizing the words "woke", "CRT", and "groomer" are just a very small sample.

When MTG was banned, evil people cheered.

Democrats literally have a final solution for free speech and if Americans don't treat Democrats like their enemy, free speech will die.

Forum List

Back