MTG back on Twitter....Damn that Musk!

All of these gop morons posting copiously on Twitter basically drummed up votes for Democrats during Trump's presidency. I am I am totally fine with them restarting their efforts to hand elections to Democrats.

Not at all. You right wing squealers like to prop up your strawmen to justify your own childish behavior.
And what strawman are you referring to that I made? And the dems are the party of yelling over conservative speakers, silencing opposition, and burning down buildings.

1650995264534.png

1650995354321.png

Attachments

• 1650995247024.png
    1650995247024.png
    70.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 1650995307040.png
    1650995307040.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 11
Totally agree. Let them take their crazy mainstream and, if by some miracle:

A) Young people show up to vote
B) Republicans are not successful in stealing elections

The GOP is toast, as younger voters are turning away from the crazy assed GOP, and the GOP base is dying of old age.
(CNN) - Young Americans have turned on Joe Biden.

That's the shocking finding of a Gallup analysis of its polling over the breadth of Biden's term released this week.

Analysis: Joe Biden's numbers are collapsing among a group you really wouldn't expect

:oops8:

R.e1370c18728d8f4995d4549cc0623dc4

My grandfather was very affectionate. He was an accountant who lost his eyesight when he was 50. He cuddled me a lot. He certainly wasn't a pedophile. I think you have a dirty mind and no qualms about vicious slander.
Hugging your grandchild and hugging a strangers child are very different. However, if your grandfather sniffed children's hair, gave unwanted touching then that would be a problem.

This is not okay:

1650995946813.png

Last edited:
It's more than a bad idea unless it presents a safety issue or a threat it fosters control above and beyond what is necessary and an open forum.
The entire idea of a posting board is exchange of ideas.

Nobody's looking for a savior dipwit. Nobody is obligated to be on Twitter.
And you're wrong MTG was permanently banned and now she's back. That does not equivocate to being sent to the corner. It equivocates to the complete reversal of control freakism.
Well, Musk doesn't own the company yet and all I can find is ONE of her accounts permanently banned.
She still has another one. Free and able to spew her bile..as long as she plays by the rules.

Musk isn't African American. He's from Pretoria South Africa.
If he's now an American, he most assuredly IS African American. Or are you trying to say that a light-skinned person can't be African? That's pretty ignorant.

Well, Musk doesn't own the company yet and all I can find is ONE of her accounts permanently banned.
She still has another one. Free and able to spew her bile..as long as she plays by the rules.
How about Progs reducing their bile. The more social agendas we approve of the higher the taxes and the more poverty spreads. With hunger among children growing.

If he's now an American, he most assuredly IS African American. Or are you trying to say that a light-skinned person can't be African? That's pretty ignorant.
He's not African. He was born in Pretoria..

Forum List

Back