Mueller Arguably The Most Incompetent Person On The Planet

I need to say this one more time.

Mueller has 4 Phone Books Full of Surveillance, Wiretaps, Emails, Text Messages and Intel on President Trump, His Family & Team.

So why in the Hell can’t this Partisan Dumbass and his Partisan Team Find Russian Collusion in one of those “Phone Books”?

how do you know he hasn't, dumbass?

:rofl:
/----/ For the same reason I know I didn't win the powerball.

Mueller has 4 Phone Books Full of Surveillance, Wiretaps, Emails, Text Messages and Intel on President Trump, His Family & Team.

So why in the Hell can’t this Partisan Dumbass and his Partisan Team Find Russian Collusion in one of those “Phone Books”?

How long did you guys investigate Benghazi....?

You sound like a broken record. Benghazi has nothing to do with your precious dem's BS on Russia.

You sound like a broken record. Benghazi has nothing to do with your precious dem's BS on Russia.

What BS? The investigation is ongoing. You guys have been trying to close it down from day one. How long did Benghazi run???

What BS? The investigation is ongoing. You guys have been trying to close it down from day one. How long did Benghazi run???

There is nothing there, give it up and caese trying to control the narrative and I know you're doing it

There is nothing there, give it up and caese trying to control the narrative and I know you're doing it

Why are you afraid of letting it run to completion?

Why are you afraid of letting it run to completion?

I'm not....it's a waste of time. Now go try and control someone else...I'm onto you

How long have these lol great patriot repubs the lol family value people been on Hillary's ass??? How many years now ?20? 25?

I know you want there to be nothing there

But have you seen the testimony? What makes you think there is nothing?

Good grief....there is nothing there. Well except possibly dem collusion.

Go bother someone else,

Has it dawned on anyone that Trump and his entire team and family was under surveillance illegally 24-7 for over a year?

Has it therefore dawned on anyone knowing this, knowing that there is no better way to gather evidence on someone than by tapping 100’s of people’s cell phones, computers, land lines, and reading their every email and text messages and bugging their homes and cars and planes than that?

For God’s sake they not only spied on every thing going on in the campaign and fed that to Obama and Clinton to try to cheat their way to the White House, but they even listened in to President Trump’s Calls to world leaders like The Presidents of Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand and others and LEAKED THEM.

They even looked at all his tax returns and reviewed his Financial Disclosures
And NOTHING!

Yet for all this Wire Tapping and Spying And 7 Investigations, a Billion Dollars, and a Special Counsel full of Partisan Political Hacks and digging in to Financial Records, harassing and intimidating witnesses....

NOTHING?

Where’s The Beef?

No charges yet of Russian Collusion?

Nothing you can pin on The President with all that Intel?

You are not going to get anything better than the Intel Mueller and The FBI already has.

Yet this guy just can’t find anything to stick.

He’s down to begging The President to allow him to interview him.

Just like Hillary Clinton who had all the advantages in the Election and 1.5 Billion Dollars, so too does Mueller and he is limited to petty leaks from his Investigation about unsubstantiated petty accusations unworthy of a jay walking fine.

I am therefore OFFICIALLY calling Mueller’s Witch Hunt DOA.

He and his team is just stealing a paycheck at this point for as long as he can.

Use your logic, it’s over or The Intelligence Committee would not have had the guts to release that Memo on FISA Abuses.

It’s over or Paul Ryan doesn’t go from being The President’s biggest critic to loyally defending him and being incensed at the Corruption in The FBI.

Politicians aren’t going to stick their necks out like that unless it’s safe to do so.

The only other reason I have seen politicians take huge political risks is like for instance when Hillary Clinton deleted 33,000 emails and bleach bitted them in violation of two Federal Preservation Orders, to evade prosecution, lied about the classified emails on her server and destroyed 17 devices with a hammer when she testified to only having one.

Well said, but there is one additional point. One objective of the Mueller investigation is to have an Investigation in Perpetuity for Trump. This throws tid bits of fake red meat at the Vegan (knowing or unknowing) devoted faithful of the Prog constituency.

Has it dawned on anyone that Trump and his entire team and family was under surveillance illegally 24-7 for over a year?

Has it therefore dawned on anyone knowing this, knowing that there is no better way to gather evidence on someone than by tapping 100’s of people’s cell phones, computers, land lines, and reading their every email and text messages and bugging their homes and cars and planes than that?

For God’s sake they not only spied on every thing going on in the campaign and fed that to Obama and Clinton to try to cheat their way to the White House, but they even listened in to President Trump’s Calls to world leaders like The Presidents of Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand and others and LEAKED THEM.

And NOTHING!

Yet for all this Wire Tapping and Spying And 7 Investigations, a Billion Dollars, and a Special Counsel full of Partisan Political Hacks and digging in to Financial Records, harassing and intimidating witnesses....

NOTHING?

Where’s The Beef?

You are not going to get anything better than the Intel Mueller and The FBI already has.

Just like Hillary Clinton who had all the advantages in the Election and 1.5 Billion Dollars, so too does Mueller and he is limited to petty leaks from his Investigation about unsubstantiated petty accusations unworthy of a jay walking fine.

He and his team is just stealing a paycheck at this point for as long as he can.

Use your logic, it’s over or The Intelligence Committee would not have had the guts to release that Memo on FISA Abuses.

It’s over or Paul Ryan doesn’t go from being The President’s biggest critic to loyally defending him and being incensed at the Corruption in The FBI.

Politicians aren’t going to stick their necks out like that unless it’s safe to do so.

The only other reason I have seen politicians take huge political risks is like for instance when Hillary Clinton deleted 33,000 emails and bleach bitted them in violation of two Federal Preservation Orders, to evade prosecution, lied about the classified emails on her server and destroyed 17 devices with a hammer when she testified to only having one.

Well said, but there is one additional point. One objective of the Mueller investigation is to have an Investigation in Perpetuity for Trump. This throws tid bits of fake red meat at the Vegan (knowing or unknowing) devoted faithful of the Prog constituency.

There is NOTHING more gullible and ignorant than a left tard.

This BS is over, they just cannot accept the fact they were duped

And NOTHING!

NOTHING?

Where’s The Beef?

They are seriously mentally ill at this point.

And NOTHING!

NOTHING?

Where’s The Beef?

only those voting for drumpf were duped the most gullible fools in America

Good grief....there is nothing there. Well except possibly dem collusion.

Go bother someone else,
Based on what?

You are not privy to the testimony, what makes you believe there is nothing?

And NOTHING!

NOTHING?

Where’s The Beef?

only those voting for drumpf were duped the most gullible fools in America

You poor widdle woo woo. Clearly you've outgrown your footie pajamas by eating too much Prog Pudding Snacks this past year. That perpetual wedgie has got to hurt!

And NOTHING!

NOTHING?

Where’s The Beef?

What makes you think Mueller has an objective to keep the investigation going?

This is a Republican led investigation
We saw that yesterday with the release of the propaganda memo

And NOTHING!

NOTHING?

Where’s The Beef?

actually, Robert Mueller is incredibly well-respected..... on both sides of the aisle.

how sad that a blowhard like the incompetent t Donald and his little twit brigade are trying to damage that reputation.

what sad deluded imbeciles you are

You get your talking points from del now, eh?

LOL this is hilarious, look at them desperately trying to keep the stupid thing alive after yesterday.

It's over, morons

Forum List

Back