Mueller Arguably The Most Incompetent Person On The Planet

Republican In Name Only

Republican In Name Only (RINO) is a pejorative term used by conservative members of the Republican Party of the United States to describe Republicans whose political views or actions they consider insufficiently conservative. The acronym RINO emerged in the 1990s.

Bet you think Rosenstein is a Deep State RINO too - Amiright?

Republican In Name Only

Republican In Name Only (RINO) is a pejorative term used by conservative members of the Republican Party of the United States to describe Republicans whose political views or actions they consider insufficiently conservative. The acronym RINO emerged in the 1990s.

Bet you think Rosenstein is a Deep State RINO too - Amiright?

I think he should be fired....and probably will be

On IGNORE due to irrational behavior and unwillingness to logically discuss the facts!

Mueller is not a Republican and anyone claiming so is getting put on IGNORE!

Translation: Bother me with any more FACTS and I'll IGNORE YOU!

What a horrible fate!

:ack-1:

Personal details
Born
Robert Swan Mueller III
August 7, 1944 (age 73)
New York City, New York, U.S.
Political party Republican[1]
Spouse(s)
Ann Cabell Standish (m. 1966)
Children 2
Education Princeton University (BA)
New York University (MA)
University of Virginia (JD)
Which repub coward can beat this??
Search Results
Robert Mueller Has A Decorated Combat Record As ... - Task & Purpose
Robert Mueller Has A Decorated Combat Record As A Marine Who Fought In Vietnam
May 18, 2017 - Mueller's commitment to public service, unique in the swamp of modern-day Washington, comes not just from his experience in law enforcement but his time in the Marine Corps. While most of his fellow Princeton graduates were trying to figure out how to avoid the draft, Muellerwas motivated to join in ...
Nobody has seen Muellers findings yet

How can the right declare him incompetent?

On IGNORE due to irrational behavior and unwillingness to logically discuss the facts!

What a horrible fate!

Personal details
Born
Robert Swan Mueller III
August 7, 1944 (age 73)
Spouse(s)
Children 2
New York University (MA)
Search Results
May 18, 2017 - Mueller's commitment to public service, unique in the swamp of modern-day Washington, comes not just from his experience in law enforcement but his time in the Marine Corps. While most of his fellow Princeton graduates were trying to figure out how to avoid the draft, Muellerwas motivated to join in ...
Nobody has seen Muellers findings yet

How can the right declare him incompetent?
the same way trump declared Obama wasn't a citizen ,,,the same way trump declared he'd show his taxes after he was elected ,the same way he wasn't going to make a nickle with his tax breaks etc etc etc

Obama turned the FBI into the Corrupt Democratic Party's secret police,
aaaand the Press is defending it.

What a horrible fate!

Personal details
Born
Robert Swan Mueller III
August 7, 1944 (age 73)
Spouse(s)
Children 2
New York University (MA)
Search Results

But if he is colluding with Democrats none of that matters.

What a horrible fate!

Personal details
Born
Robert Swan Mueller III
August 7, 1944 (age 73)
Spouse(s)
Children 2
New York University (MA)
Search Results

But if he is colluding with Democrats none of that matters.
The man has a lifetime of honesty and integrity Put that up against the sleeze ball the vermin in our wh now

It amazes me how outraged conservatives were when Obama criticized a couple of cops

Now they are demonizing the whole FBI

But Trump won't be able to pardon everyone including himself for state crime convictions.

And that would probably make Sassy cry :smoochEE:

Trump thinks the pardon is his own magic wand
Wave it and your problems go away

Once he pardons Kushner and Donnie Jr his own Congress will turn on him

And now ladies and gentlemen there's Mexigone
Maher compared the Wall “one of those prescriptions for drugs that block the causes of your discomfort.”

“Yes now there’s Mexigone. Mexigone has been clinically proven to reduce the pain caused by foreigners entering the country illegally. Meigone works with your natural gullibility to construct a wall that keeps immigrants from “shithole countries” out, and good paying jobs in. So you can get back to cleaning your guns and sending out facebook memes of Hillary getting hit with a golf ball.”

The wall, Maher continued, “was always just an applause line that got out of hand. Even Trump knows that it’s bulls—.”

But that’s OK, said Maher, “because everything that wall represents – the bigotry, the racism, the ignorance, the paranoia – is already in your heart. The wall has been inside you the whole time.”

It’s wonderful to see The Demon Hoarde on The Left Deny Facts and Cling To Lies

Like their Father.

The Father of Lies.

Liars cannot enter in to The Kingdom of heaven, so y’all can join Hillary Clinton, James Comey, Mueller, McCabe & Obama in Hell!

Like their Father.

The Father of Lies.

Liars cannot enter in to The Kingdom of heaven, so y’all can join Hillary Clinton, James Comey, Mueller, McCabe & Obama in Hell!
Don't like lies?? Well here's some truth The vile moron in our WH now is THE most dangerous person on this planet He is on the way to disrupt everything good about America A racist, he needs to be removed

It amazes me how outraged conservatives were when Obama criticized a couple of cops

Funny.

I was thinking that it's funny how Democrats and lefties have been screaming for several years that our nation's law enforcement is inherently racist.

Now they're wagging their fingers and telling us that questioning the integrity of law enforcement is damaging to the nation.

Partisans gon' partisan.

Like their Father.

The Father of Lies.

Don't like lies?? Well here's some truth The vile moron in our WH now is THE most dangerous person on this planet He is on the way to disrupt everything good about America A racist, he needs to be removed
Would you agree you are a dumbass? That’s the most insane thing I’ve heard so far!! Where the hell are your facts? Go back to your left closet. Trump is the one to expose all of the corrupt bs and this will make history. Do have all the facts? SMH

Funny.

I was thinking that it's funny how Democrats and lefties have been screaming for several years that our nation's law enforcement is inherently racist.

Now they're wagging their fingers and telling us that questioning the integrity of law enforcement is damaging to the nation.

Partisans gon' partisan.

Democrats oppose abuses of law enforcement powers at the local level. Bad cops, abuses of power, actions against citizens

Republicans attack those agencies that are challenging their abuses

Forum List

Back