Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

Mueller is a fucking joke. How fucking pathetic.

Let's compare which did more damage to the Republic:13 guys placing ads on Facebook or the FBI under Mueller that ignored warning that Hillary was going to sell uranium to Russia, and the FBI under Comey that became an official arm of the Democrat Police State.

PLEASE END THIS FARCE NOW!!

Who would you be ok with heading this investigation? At first Mueller was fine but then you realized he wasn't LOYAL to Donny? hmmm????

So then you are the joke. Who did you want to investigate Jeff Sessions? Don Jr?

Let's compare which did more damage to the Republic:13 guys placing ads on Facebook or the FBI under Mueller that ignored warning that Hillary was going to sell uranium to Russia, and the FBI under Comey that became an official arm of the Democrat Police State.

Who would you be ok with heading this investigation? At first Mueller was fine but then you realized he wasn't LOYAL to Donny? hmmm????

So then you are the joke. Who did you want to investigate Jeff Sessions? Don Jr?

What "investigation"????? There's NO COLLUSION BETWEEN TRUMP AND RUSSIA

Ha ha ha. Back to Hillary huh? What you are saying is controvertible. Russia meddling is incontrovertible yet you and Trump are denying.

in·con·tro·vert·i·ble
ˌinkäntrəˈvərdəb(ə)l/
adjective
  1. not able to be denied or disputed.
    "incontrovertible proof"
    synonyms: indisputable, incontestable, undeniable, irrefutable, unassailable, beyond dispute, unquestionable, beyond question, indubitable, beyond doubt, unarguable, undebatable;
I guess if Trump being a liar didn't stop him from winning, why change the formula. His idiot supporters don't seem to care.

“I have never seen in my lifetime, or in modern political history, any presidential candidate trying to discredit the elections and the election process before votes have even taken place...“I have never seen in my lifetime, or in modern political history, any presidential candidate trying to discredit the elections and the election process before votes have even taken place.”” -- Obama

What "investigation"????? There's NO COLLUSION BETWEEN TRUMP AND RUSSIA
How do you know? I at least admit I don't know. So now you know? Who are you Eric Trump?

Ha ha ha. Back to Hillary huh? What you are saying is controvertible. Russia meddling is incontrovertible yet you and Trump are denying.

in·con·tro·vert·i·ble
ˌinkäntrəˈvərdəb(ə)l/
adjective
  1. not able to be denied or disputed.
    "incontrovertible proof"
    synonyms: indisputable, incontestable, undeniable, irrefutable, unassailable, beyond dispute, unquestionable, beyond question, indubitable, beyond doubt, unarguable, undebatable;
I guess if Trump being a liar didn't stop him from winning, why change the formula. His idiot supporters don't seem to care.

“I have never seen in my lifetime, or in modern political history, any presidential candidate trying to discredit the elections and the election process before votes have even taken place...“I have never seen in my lifetime, or in modern political history, any presidential candidate trying to discredit the elections and the election process before votes have even taken place.”” -- Obama

I agree with Obama.

As long as crooks keep "investigating" innocent people the farce will go on.
the biggest crook ever to enter our WH is there now. Harding considered the worst ever is no longer in last place .Trump is all alone there

Settle down, nobody's hiding anything. There is just
no evidence
that donations to the Clinton Foundation from people with ties to Uranium One or Bill Clinton’s speaking fee influenced Hillary Clinton’s official actions.
If there was, then we would have heard about it during obama's administration. Instead, you wasted four years on benghazi.
Mueller's term was unanimously extended in 2011 by republican senate. So the joke is on them for appointing him to special council.

in the simple little minds of Trumps RussianWingers every dem on the planet is guilty and should be in prison and Trump is stone cold innocent ..

Mueller has got more guilty pleas from Trumps staff, and indictments from his Cartel in less than a year than endless REPUBLICAN investigations turned up against Clinton after several years ...

no joke about that just facts ..

"The Obama administration said it has seen no evidence of hackers tampering with the 2016 presidential election, even as recount proceedings began in Wisconsin.

“We stand behind our election results, which accurately reflect the will of the American people,” a senior administration official told POLITICO late Friday.

“The federal government did not observe any increased level of malicious cyber activity aimed at disrupting our electoral process on election day,” the official added. “We believe our elections were free and fair from a cybersecurity perspective.”

White House insists hackers didn't sway election, even as recount begins

Good times, real good times

"The Obama administration said it has seen no evidence of hackers tampering with the 2016 presidential election, even as recount proceedings began in Wisconsin.

“We stand behind our election results, which accurately reflect the will of the American people,” a senior administration official told POLITICO late Friday.

“The federal government did not observe any increased level of malicious cyber activity aimed at disrupting our electoral process on election day,” the official added. “We believe our elections were free and fair from a cybersecurity perspective.”

As long as crooks keep "investigating" innocent people the farce will go on.
the biggest crook ever to enter our WH is there now. Harding considered the worst ever is no longer in last place .Trump is all alone there

I remember before GW Bush Republicans loved to say Carter was the worst, Carter was the worst. They stopped saying that after GW.

I don't know if Trump is worse than Bush yet. He hasn't lied us into a war yet, he hasn't caused a recession yet and he is slowing down immigration which hopefully will bring wages up for poor Americans who are hurt most when we open the flood gates.

I'll be honest. If I were voting in the GOP primaries I would have voted for Trump too.

Keep in mind Trump loved the Clinton's before he decided to run.

Good times from more than a year ago.
anaBH5t.jpg

So they didn't hack our electronic voting machines. That's one thing they didn't do. Good times.

So they didn't hack our electronic voting machines. That's one thing they didn't do. Good times.
Putin's Pro-Trump Trolls Just Targeted Hillary Clinton and Robert ...
https://www.motherjones.com/.../putins-pro-trump-trolls-just-targeted-hillary-clinton-a...
Oct 31, 2017 - In the days before charges against three former Trump campaign officials were unsealed on Monday, Russian influencers tracked by the Hamilton 68 dashboard were pushing stories on Twitter about “collusion” between Russia and Hillary Clinton—a narrative regarding a 2010 sale of uranium rights that ...

https://www.motherjones.com/.../putins-pro-trump-trolls-just-targeted-hillary-clinton-a...
Oct 31, 2017 - In the days before charges against three former Trump campaign officials were unsealed on Monday, Russian influencers tracked by the Hamilton 68 dashboard were pushing stories on Twitter about “collusion” between Russia and Hillary Clinton—a narrative regarding a 2010 sale of uranium rights that ...
I knew that was a lie just like when they lied and said Bill sold China our nuclear secrets right before he left office.

Most recently exposed is how they went on the attack during key moments during election.
Perhaps better to call them operatives instead of trolls.

The indictment said the Russians conspired “with persons known and unknown,” which could include Americans.

Yep, the big shit is about to start hitting the fan. Go Mueller!
The "shit" already hit the fan Laky....and it's NOT good for you! Here is radically left-wing Facebook admitting that Russia did not influence the election for President Trump one single iota.
"I have seen all of the Russian ads and I can say very definitively that swaying the election was *NOT* the main goal,” Goldman said.

“The majority of the Russian ad spend happened AFTER the election. We shared that fact, but very few outlets have covered it because it doesn’t align with the main media narrative of Tump and the election,” he added.
Be prepared for the standard left-wing response to this. Half of them will deny it (yawn) and the other half will attempt to spin it another way rather than admit they were dead-wrong (yawn).

Facebook VP says mainstream media distorted Russia’s interference in US politics

The indictment said the Russians conspired “with persons known and unknown,” which could include Americans.

Yep, the big shit is about to start hitting the fan. Go Mueller!
The "shit" already hit the fan Laky....and it's NOT good for you! Here is radically left-wing Facebook admitting that Russia did not influence the election for President Trump one single iota.
"I have seen all of the Russian ads and I can say very definitively that swaying the election was *NOT* the main goal,” Goldman said.

“The majority of the Russian ad spend happened AFTER the election. We shared that fact, but very few outlets have covered it because it doesn’t align with the main media narrative of Tump and the election,” he added.
Be prepared for the standard left-wing response to this. Half of them will deny it (yawn) and the other half will attempt to spin it another way rather than admit they were dead-wrong (yawn).

Facebook VP says mainstream media distorted Russia’s interference in US politics
What spin Yes after the election they went after all America BUT BEFORE the election their money was spent on supporting trump and others and bashing Hillary

Forum List

Back