Mueller told Barr his memo failed to fully capture "context/nature/substance" of Mueller's probe

Let him talk and if he says what he wrote, who will the libs blame then?

Sounds like Mueller may be testifying in the House soon.

....GREAT news......and Mueller may be a bit pissed about how the WH and Barr are bad-mouthing him.....Should be fun.

The stooge, Barr, opened the door for Mueller's testimony when he answered Sen. Klobuchar with a....."You'll have to ask Mueller"
/——/ Barr is smarter than all those dem clowns put together

If Mueller thought there were important conclusions that were reached in his investigation, he should have listed them. If Mueller thought Barr's summary was inaccurate, why didn't he object when Barr showed it to him privately before releasing it? Mueller did what he always does. He leaks what he knows will benefit Democrats to a totally corrupt and biased media. The evil trilogy of the DNC, the MSM and our education system are destroying the USA.

Sounds like Mueller may be testifying in the House soon.

....GREAT news......and Mueller may be a bit pissed about how the WH and Barr are bad-mouthing him.....Should be fun.

The stooge, Barr, opened the door for Mueller's testimony when he answered Sen. Klobuchar with a....."You'll have to ask Mueller"

And why wouldn't he say that? Mueller did the investigation. It's easy to predict what the haters would say had he not. "Barr's trying to muzzle Mueller because he's afraid of what he'll say". These guys are so predictable.

Mueller didn't investigate squat. Him and his band of snakes were just doing their best to cover up their own crimes. The old diversion trick.

Mueller didn't investigate squat. Him and his band of snakes were just doing their best to cover up their own crimes. The old diversion trick.

Gee,,,,,just what this forum needed......Yet ANOTHER ignorant Trump ass kisser......Who cant read, comprehend and relies on Hannity for all his education.....LOL

Trump says it's up to Mueller whether he testified. Come on Mueller!

Assume Mueller does as... well, Mueller does, protects the DoJ, admits he had some minor dispute with his good friend, Barr, over the amount of released information, but otherwise is just fine with the report and the subsequent procedure.

Mueller is an institutionalist. He'll protect Barr's reputation to safeguard the DoJ, and he'll not serve as an enabler of Article I powers. There will be no punchlines, no salty details, no occasion for a liberal victory lap, and he sure won't advocate for Trump to be hanged.

How is that going to play out? High expectations before, and then no results to phone home about?

Assume Mueller does as... well, Mueller does, protects the DoJ, admits he had some minor dispute with his good friend, Barr, over the amount of released information, but otherwise is just fine with the report and the subsequent procedure.

Mueller is an institutionalist. He'll protect Barr's reputation to safeguard the DoJ, and he'll not serve as an enabler of Article I powers. There will be no punchlines, no salty details, no occasion for a liberal victory lap, and he sure won't advocate for Trump to be hanged.

How is that going to play out? High expectations before, and then no results to phone home about?

You may be right. However, I'm hopeful that Mueller will put America first. Mueller has put too much information in writing to deny or backpedal on it. Experts will be asking him tough questions. Let's hope he responds honestly - which I expect he will. Congress needs to see the UNREDACTED Mueller report along with all supporting documentation and evidence.

I

it plays out that when Mueller does not give the libbies what they want, they will state the Russians got to him.

You may be right. However, I'm hopeful that Mueller will put America first. Mueller has put too much information in writing to deny or backpedal on it. Experts will be asking him tough questions. Let's hope he responds honestly - which I expect he will. Congress needs to see the UNREDACTED Mueller report along with all supporting documentation and evidence.

Yes, Mueller will be truthful and put America first. Protecting the institutions that make up the Republic is exactly how Mueller understands putting America first.

Even Graham has by now understood that game. Formerly adamantly opposed to Mueller testifying before the Senate Judiciary Committee, he now called in Mueller if - IF - Mueller wished to contradict Barr's depiction of the Barr-Mueller phone call (in which Mueller allegedly said he found no misrepresentation in Barr's four-page memo to Congress). What is Graham doing here? He bets Mueller will not call his good friend, Barr, Attorney General of the U.S. of A., a liar. So, there's political hay to be made here, even if Mueller just doesn't show up. It demonstrates Barr's depiction was correct when, in all likelihood, it was not.

That's the problem with "Go Mueller". Or so I see it.

Yes, Mueller will be truthful and put America first. Protecting the institutions that make up the Republic is exactly how Mueller understands putting America first.

Even Graham has by now understood that game. Formerly adamantly opposed to Mueller testifying before the Senate Judiciary Committee, he now called in Mueller if - IF - Mueller wished to contradict Barr's depiction of the Barr-Mueller phone call (in which Mueller allegedly said he found no misrepresentation in Barr's four-page memo to Congress). What is Graham doing here? He bets Mueller will not call his good friend, Barr, Attorney General of the U.S. of A., a liar. So, there's political hay to be made here, even if Mueller just doesn't show up. It demonstrates Barr's depiction was correct when, in all likelihood, it was not.

That's the problem with "Go Mueller". Or so I see it.

Even if Mueller just stands by the letter he wrote to Barr - that's good enough for me. Mueller laid out his concerns very clearly.

Even if Mueller just stands by the letter he wrote to Barr - that's good enough for me. Mueller laid out his concerns very clearly.

Oh, he will stand by that letter. It was too little by way of information to capture, accurately, the context, nature, and substance of Mueller's work. That is remedied by the release of the report. Case closed. If there is a good prosecutor among the representatives questioning him, they might get some more detail (which we all know). Reading tea leaves here, but that doesn't look like a slam dunk to me.

Be that as it may, the most important thing to watch will be an honest government official giving honest, if cautious testimony, as compared to a political animal, such as Barr. Perceptive commentators might point that out, and half a percent of the onlookers might even understand the difference.

The fallout may well be to goad the House Democrats to run into the impeachment trap when neither the Senate Republicans nor the population are behind it. It would be a gift to Trump, and I really hope Pelosi will keep her nerve. And even then, the internal division over the question of impeachment will be deleterious.

Forum List

Back