Muhammad becomes first Muslim American to represent the US Olympic Team wearing a hijab

So what part of her don't you like the most, the fact that she is African American, or the fact that she is a Muslim?
Or that's she's female...or an American....?

Why is she in the Hijab? The Hijab isn't a part of any form of American cultural life.

It is not part of the life of any self respecting normal woman.

This is exactly the point I've been making throughout much of this thread.

How any woman can defend a woman wearing a Hijab is incomprehensible.

How is it any different than an orthodox Jewish woman wearing a headscarf out of religious modesty, or a Jewish man wearing a kippah? Unlike some Middle Eastern countries, we allow women the freedom to choose what to wear or not wear and how to choose how they want to express their religious values. I defend that choice and that freedom very strongly. It may not be my choice, but then I'm pretty irreligious :)

Your argument, born and seeped in political correctness, would have any value if you could produce a picture of Mark Spitz or Michael Phelps competing wearing a yarmulke.

A great face of changing America

In addition to being eighth worldwide, the New Jersey native arrived at the Olympic Games ranked No. 2 in the U.S., yet her greatness goes beyond her athleticism.

Muhammad, who attended Duke on an academic scholarship, was one of Time's 100 Most influential People in 2016. In 2014, she launched her own clothing company called Louella which makes clothing that is both modest and fashion forward.

She is also a sports ambassador for the U.S. State Department's Empowering Women and Girls Through Sport Initiative and travels the world to teach girls the importance of sports and education.

Muhammad becomes first Muslim American to represent the US Olympic Team wearing a hijab

Muslim American fencer to Donald Trump: ‘I don’t have another home

Ibtihaj Muhammad, the fencer who happens to also be the first American Muslim woman to compete in the Olympics while wearing a hijab, had strong words for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump about his immigration plans for Muslims.

“I think his words are very dangerous,” Muhammad, who is competing in team sabre competition Monday morning, told CNN last week. “When these types of comments are made, no one thinks about how they really affect people. I’m African American. I don’t have another home to go to. My family was born here. I was born here. I’ve grown up in Jersey. All my family’s from Jersey.

Muslim American fencer to Donald Trump: ‘I don’t have another home’
And she expressed her hatred for this country. She also said she woudl use the Olympics and her status as team member as a soapbox.
Meanwhile here fellow Muslims are planning more attacks.
And we're supposed to be worried about offending them....
Hey genius. Since her Olympics are over, she is yesterday's news. Nobody cares.
Only your racism against Caucasians carries you through your day along your miserable path.

the French banned wearing those diapers on your head

the Hijab is not inclusive, and it is a trigger

Aussies did as well I believe. I remember there was a big deal about it
With Americans wagging their tongues being total douche bags refusing to mind their own business, everything is a big deal.
These are the same people who insist the US has no business sending troops to foreign countries for any reason

She lost....bye
So what part of her don't you like the most, the fact that she is African American, or the fact that she is a Muslim?
The fact that she is using the Olympics and her status as a political symbol for pro Muslim/Anti American activism.
So stuff your loaded questions up your crack

It's always the dummies who know nothing about Islam that make the most noise.
hey genius, I have read most of the Qu'ran. Some parts more than once.
Unlike others here, who knee jerk unconditionally defend their politically correct protected classes, I make my judgments based on what people do.
Islam it what it is.
One of those things is that the religion is incompatible with freedom, liberty and individual rights for all.
you will go on defending them. You do so in the hopes that they and others will accomplish your goal of undermining the US because your extreme self hatred and self guilt wills you to believe this nation to be illegitimate

And that's how evil flourishes.

If you quote what I said, quote me with ALL that I said.

The evil flourishes when chicken shit people quote their betters partially or out of context.

Betters huh? LOL Ok let's have a look at your entire comment.

Nobody gives a shit about somebody wearing a hijab while competing.
Nobody gives a shit about a loser.

The fact that you don't give a shit means that this shit will do whatever she damned well pleases. This makes you a tool for Islamic supremacy, stupid.

She lost....bye
The fact that she is using the Olympics and her status as a political symbol for pro Muslim/Anti American activism.
So stuff your loaded questions up your crack

It's always the dummies who know nothing about Islam that make the most noise.
hey genius, I have read most of the Qu'ran. Some parts more than once.
Unlike others here, who knee jerk unconditionally defend their politically correct protected classes, I make my judgments based on what people do.
Islam it what it is.
One of those things is that the religion is incompatible with freedom, liberty and individual rights for all.
you will go on defending them. You do so in the hopes that they and others will accomplish your goal of undermining the US because your extreme self hatred and self guilt wills you to believe this nation to be illegitimate

I wasn't referring to you.

Maybe she should had represented ISIS.

She can go back to joking about beheadings.

4vpJne.jpg

In addition to being eighth worldwide, the New Jersey native arrived at the Olympic Games ranked No. 2 in the U.S., yet her greatness goes beyond her athleticism.

Muhammad, who attended Duke on an academic scholarship, was one of Time's 100 Most influential People in 2016. In 2014, she launched her own clothing company called Louella which makes clothing that is both modest and fashion forward.

She is also a sports ambassador for the U.S. State Department's Empowering Women and Girls Through Sport Initiative and travels the world to teach girls the importance of sports and education.

Ibtihaj Muhammad, the fencer who happens to also be the first American Muslim woman to compete in the Olympics while wearing a hijab, had strong words for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump about his immigration plans for Muslims.

“I think his words are very dangerous,” Muhammad, who is competing in team sabre competition Monday morning, told CNN last week. “When these types of comments are made, no one thinks about how they really affect people. I’m African American. I don’t have another home to go to. My family was born here. I was born here. I’ve grown up in Jersey. All my family’s from Jersey.

If western civilization had had some Donald Trumps since the 7th century, then the religion of death and destruction may have never
gotten very far. And don't thing that your licking, sucking, and drooling over muslims will save you and your kids in the end. Unless of course, you convert to muslim. Maybe you already have?

IMO there is no such thing as a Muslim American or African American. You can't be American and also something else.

And that's how evil flourishes.

If you quote what I said, quote me with ALL that I said.

The evil flourishes when chicken shit people quote their betters partially or out of context.

Betters huh? LOL Ok let's have a look at your entire comment.

Nobody gives a shit about somebody wearing a hijab while competing.
Nobody gives a shit about a loser.

The fact that you don't give a shit means that this shit will do whatever she damned well pleases. This makes you a tool for Islamic supremacy, stupid.

Still unable to to put two sentences into one meaning and still stupid to call somebody else stupid?

I don't give a shit if somebody wears hijab as long as she loses. Too hard for you to understand?

If you quote somebody, quote their ENTIRE message not just nilly-wlly what you perceive to be message.

I don't give a shit if somebody wears hijab as long as she loses. Too hard for you to understand?

There you go again. Giving tacit support for Islamic supremacism. Evil will flourish under apathy such as yours, stupid.

There you go again. Giving tacit support for Islamic supremacism. Evil will flourish under apathy such as yours, stupid.

Well, there you go again, quoting less than half of the message, clinging on to the false idea that the message that you misquote or quote half chopped off is what you want to hear.

OK, for the last time:

I don't give shit if Muslims men or women wear a hijab if and when they race in the Olympics or when robbing a bank, as long as they lose.

And what in the hell is "supremacism"?

Forum List

Back